Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just listing African-Americans in comics.

Happy BHM 1 100.0% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 36 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
I love Blankman. I thought I was the only one who remembered him. >_> I think you are the bestest person in the universe Miss Dark

Dangerous Visionary

Drago_the_Blackrose
I love Blankman. I thought I was the only one who remembered him. >_> I think you are the bestest person in the universe Miss Dark

AW. redface Yeah I got really mad when everyone made such a big deal about Hancock. That was NOT the first movie about a "made up" Black superhero. I think Metro Man was first followed by Blankman and IMPO both of those movies were better than Hancock even with the cheesy affects and preaching. emotion_dealwithit

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Miss-dark8607
Drago_the_Blackrose

AW. redface Yeah I got really mad when everyone made such a big deal about Hancock. That was NOT the first movie about a "made up" Black superhero. I think Metro Man was first followed by Blankman and IMPO both of those movies were better than Hancock even with the cheesy affects and preaching. emotion_dealwithit

yup we are getting married. Case Closed.

Dangerous Visionary

Drago_the_Blackrose
Miss-dark8607
Drago_the_Blackrose

oh my. Well umm you like cats right?

Anxious Pirate

14,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Miss-dark8607
Drago_the_Blackrose
Miss-dark8607
Drago_the_Blackrose

As long as they don't try to kill me in my sleep. ^_^

Dangerous Visionary

Drago_the_Blackrose
Miss-dark8607
Drago_the_Blackrose
Miss-dark8607
Drago_the_Blackrose

As long as they don't try to kill me in my sleep. ^_^

My Flash won't do that. He's kind of shy around new people though. He does like to snuggle up on my butt though. xd

Dangerous Visionary

I honestly thought that green lantern was black

Dapper Fatcat

Static has got to be my favorite DC superhero, although the comics and the tv show are quite different.

Dapper Fatcat

Plump Fatso
You're thinking of John Stewart, who I think was either the third or fourth green lantern to be from Earth. He was created in the 70's. The Green Lantern that most people think of, one of the white guys, is the original, Hal Jordan.

Dangerous Visionary

Plump Fatso

LOL a lot of people did thanks to cartoon and that's why so many people didn't bother with the movie. In fact some people pulled the race card and everything it was funny.

Dangerous Visionary

Saberie
Static has got to be my favorite DC superhero, although the comics and the tv show are quite different.

Yeah I'm sad that his title got dropped in the new 52. I was digging it but I really couldn't afford it. Hopefully there will still be a trade.

Dapper Fatcat

Miss-dark8607
Saberie

Yeah I'm sad that his title got dropped in the new 52. I was digging it but I really couldn't afford it. Hopefully there will still be a trade.
They originally planned him to be in the Teen Titans cartoon, but there was too much red tape around him so they couldn't get the rights for him.

Dangerous Visionary

Saberie
Miss-dark8607
Saberie

They originally planned him to be in the Teen Titans cartoon, but there was too much red tape around him so they couldn't get the rights for him.

Yeah that always happen. Its the same for Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, and a lot of characters. I don't get why. Doesn't DC see their sales bump up a bit when they have cartoon counterparts?

Dapper Fatcat

Miss-dark8607
Saberie
Miss-dark8607
Saberie

Yeah that always happen. Its the same for Wonder Woman, Wonder Girl, and a lot of characters. I don't get why. Doesn't DC see their sales bump up a bit when they have cartoon counterparts?
It's because within DC, there are private owners of characters, and they have the rights to them

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff