Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

We should have more animated series from and/or about people of color.

agree 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
disagree 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
no comment 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
GOLD 0.0625 6.2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

Dangerous Visionary

Shadow Ra Warrior
Coolio Fluffy Whip
Aww! I feel so nostalgic right now xD Little Bill and Proud family! I have not watched those in forever!

Princess and the frog was a fail .. I don't know how gumbo and frogs go together

Boondocks..hmm one of my all time favorites. I really do love all the satire in Uncle Ruckus's remarks. He's such an uncle Tom! hahaha x))

Everytime I see Uncle Ruckus I want to kill him scream

He is just a walking stereotype

Dangerous Visionary

I THINK BLACK ANIMATION IS COOL! the princess and the frog was cute

Dangerous Visionary

Xx_emo_lover_4eva_xX
I THINK BLACK ANIMATION IS COOL! the princess and the frog was cute

Have you seen any on the list I made other than Princess and the frog?
I loved the PJs that was one of my favorite shows growing up. I remember when adult swim started showing it, I jumped for joy. Watching as the twitchy, crack addicted, hobo sung a beautiful song into that pigeon; it still warms my heart to this very day. I only wish I could remember the names of everyone.

Dangerous Visionary

KnightLord Zero
I loved the PJs that was one of my favorite shows growing up. I remember when adult swim started showing it, I jumped for joy. Watching as the twitchy, crack addicted, hobo sung a beautiful song into that pigeon; it still warms my heart to this very day. I only wish I could remember the names of everyone.

LOL silly fan just use Wiki or IMBD. wink Or youtube they probably have clips and stuff. Didn't get cancel because of the NAACP?

Fluffy Bunny

8,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Personally I just wish there was more racial diversity in animation as a whole. I get really irritated when I see animation (or even TV shows) that ONLY feature white people or ONLY feature black people especially if it's set in a racially diverse country like the USA.

I loved the Proud Family growing up, it reminded me of my own family =D
Miss-dark8607
KnightLord Zero

LOL silly fan just use Wiki or IMBD. wink Or youtube they probably have clips and stuff. Didn't get cancel because of the NAACP?

To be honest, I don't know. I'll have to check it out first; once I do I'll let you know.

Dangerous Visionary

Rangeri
Personally I just wish there was more racial diversity in animation as a whole. I get really irritated when I see animation (or even TV shows) that ONLY feature white people or ONLY feature black people especially if it's set in a racially diverse country like the USA.

I loved the Proud Family growing up, it reminded me of my own family =D

Same here. Like when Margret Cho had American girl I really wish that had been animated maybe then the producers and the network at large wouldn't had made so many stupid changes.

Dangerous Visionary

KnightLord Zero
Miss-dark8607
KnightLord Zero

To be honest, I don't know. I'll have to check it out first; once I do I'll let you know.

Cool thanks. 3nodding

Dangerous Visionary

Chatty Shapeshifter

11,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I definitely remember Proud Family and Static Shock! Static Shock was so fun to watch. I can't believe I forgot about Fillmore though.

I do agree that we need more black animation. Or rather, like one other person said, more racial diversity period. Because we don't get enough racial diversity. We should see people of all different colors in cartoons. It can't be that hard.

Dangerous Visionary

Trying to end this forum on a good note

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas