Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Lunatic

MAGGIE_CHI
I personally think that my life is like finny's.
Why?
Well, my past was dark and at a time; i was forced to do things along with my sister and later on i was also very medically experimented on...
Now i just smile that everithing is over and on strangers' eyes, i look like just any childish young person... ovo;;;

Alois. I used to love someone so bad, and the other person kept repeating that they would never replace me and all.
But then as soon as the person found another one better, I was "killed off", humiliated and ashamed in order to attract the attention of the one better than me.
Rawr.

Dangerous Gaian

Ronald Knox.

I'm not really noticed by that many people, but i'm super eccentric and always wanting to hang. :3

5,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Statustician 100
Everyone says I'm like Elizabeth, I'm not really sure why though. Your avatar is really cute btw! heart

Fashionable Trainer

4,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Signature Look 250
on the randomness; Grell. But i see more of myself in Ronald.

Shy Receiver

8,500 Points
  • Timid 100
  • First step to fame 200
Shieru Fantomuhaivu.
In all honesty he is my alter ego.
Although I cannot understand the death of both my parents, or making a contract with a demon. I can understand how the poor boy feels. The pain and humiliation. Feeding a sense of revenge and bitterness, yet clever about everything.
Aaah. I could go on for days.
MAGGIE_CHI
Why?
Well, my past was dark and at a time; i was forced to do things along with my sister and later on i was also very medically experimented on...
Now i just smile that everithing is over and on strangers' eyes, i look like just any childish young person... ovo;;;
ill be your finny

6,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Ciel cause i love games and want revenge but a lil like mei ren too

4,450 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Trader 100
I think i can compare mine to Sebastian
becz i have to everything in my own home look over everyone and many more i do the cooking and cleaning so im kinda like a maid to my family stare stare stare stare

Fashionable Gawker

xXZeroMysteryXx
Everyone says I'm like Elizabeth, I'm not really sure why though. Your avatar is really cute btw! heart
maybe you are very girly or bubblie.. and thanks, i likes ur avi as well^^

Fashionable Gawker

xXkillercrowXx
MAGGIE_CHI
Why?
ill be your finny

Haha thank you ^^

Dapper Rogue

User Image
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now, what have you done?

◙ ◙

[ -Todders through the thread, bumping into walls. Giggles like a loon.- Oh where oh where could my eyebaaalls bee~ -chortles- ]

◙ ◙

Blessed Prophet

11,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I would say that I'm most like Mey Rin. It seems like a silly reason, but it's due to our shared reluctance to part with our glasses. I'm extremely nearsighted, whereas she is farsighted, but I can definitely relate. Also, I'm very prone to making mistakes and breaking things. v.v

Heroic Senshi

User Image
ᖇᗝᕊᓰﬡ ᖘᖺᗩﬡ♈ᗢᙢᖺᓰⅤᙓ

✜____________________________✜

I seem to suit as Ciel in a way, because we both try to move one and had a sad path. We can have our different sides show up. Ciel and I are fired up when it comes to revenge~

✜ __________________________________✜

Friendly Phantom

alois's maid (forgot her name)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out