the DJ ;) 0.31914893617021 31.9% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 47 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 48 49 50 > >>

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Budding Witch 250
Icewolf_kuro

Lady Random stop walking as she heard someone call out to her. She turn to face the one that spoke and was shock to see a very large dog. She step back from the K-9, scared that not only that it would attack her but also because it spoke to her and she understood it. Her brown eyes was glued on the animal, unable to speak back to it or ever run.

{{OOC: Are you all peoples here or am I talking to animals...? *Giggles.* Cause I'm going by everyone's avatars.}}

Yoru Kaltz's Wife

Clean Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Random Fan Girl 408
Icewolf_kuro

Lady Random stop walking as she heard someone call out to her. She turn to face the one that spoke and was shock to see a very large dog. She step back from the K-9, scared that not only that it would attack her but also because it spoke to her and she understood it. Her brown eyes was glued on the animal, unable to speak back to it or ever run.

{{OOC: Are you all peoples here or am I talking to animals...? *Giggles.* Cause I'm going by everyone's avatars.}}

((OOC; they're actually suppose to be a cat demon and wolf demon they can change human lol))

Yoru Kaltz's Wife

Clean Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
-Hesitantly walks in and hid behind something.-

aw Lord Phantomhive it's wonderful that you could join us *smiles in his direction* Kuro is out in the rose garden if you wish to see him *bows slightly*

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
Arin Criste
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

aw Lord Phantomhive it's wonderful that you could join us *smiles in his direction* Kuro is out in the rose garden if you wish to see him *bows slightly*

-Blushes deeply.- How did you find me...gah I cannot be seen in this dress..

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
Strolls lightly through the gardens, the tails of his coat flairing out behind him as he walks. "What a lovely garden." He says with a smile, mostly to himself, before frowning slightly, catching a rather familiar scent among the roses.
Random Fan Girl 408
Icewolf_kuro

*chuckles looking in her direction* no need to fear my lady *bows his head* I am merely a wolf demon I will bring you no harm I do hope you enjoy your time here

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Arin Criste

{{OOC: Good to know. ^_^ *Giggles.* Thanks.}}
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Arin Criste
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

*walks back inside and looks around* well now if I do say you look wonderful in that dress love...*goes over standing beside him*

Yoru Kaltz's Wife

Clean Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
Random Fan Girl 408
Arin Criste

{{OOC: Good to know. ^_^ *Giggles.* Thanks.}}

((OOC; yeah sorry for any confusion XD))

Popular Businessman

12,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
Icewolf_kuro
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Arin Criste
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

*walks back inside and looks around* well now if I do say you look wonderful in that dress love...*goes over standing beside him*

-bops him on the head.- keep it down will you! We're not alone in this garden...-he whispered.-

Yoru Kaltz's Wife

Clean Vampire

7,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Edward 100
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx
Arin Criste
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

*chuckles* my lord you are in my home I know where all the hiding spots are *smiles and looks over* hello Kuro
Random Fan Girl 408
Lunar Artemis

Lady Random stop when she heard someone speak. She look around her but didn't found anyone around her. She then look down and gasp, taking a step back as she did. Her brown eyes was as wide as can be. She stare down at the one the spoke to her, her mouth as wide as her eyes. "Did... did you just talk to me...?" She ask the cat, feeling very silly for talking to it.

Why yes, I did *meows and sits*
xXYoung_Lord_CielXx

-bops him on the head.- keep it down will you! We're not alone in this garden...-he whispered.-

*chuckles and looks towards him* then why don't you come inside with myself I can show you around*

((OOC: just to let everyone know this is a modernized version of Black Butler! lol it's past meets the present!! Just so everyone isn't confused!!))

Lonely Fairy

38,575 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
Icewolf_kuro

Lady Random relax a little after hearing what the wolf demon said to her. She was still slightly scare but if the wolf wanted to hurt her, he would have done so by now. She smile down to the wolf then bow her head back at him. "Thank you..." she said to him. "I really am enjoying myself but... it be nicer if I have someone to walk with, ever if only for a short time..." She look away from the wolf as she notice a young man and woman walking together not far from her. She sigh softly before looking back to the wolf.
Demonic Butler Sebastian
Strolls lightly through the gardens, the tails of his coat flairing out behind him as he walks. "What a lovely garden." He says with a smile, mostly to himself, before frowning slightly, catching a rather familiar scent among the roses.

*meows*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces