Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab Looking over the new building, the butler let a smile creep across his visage. It had been a long day, and it was about to get even longer. Everything was finished to a sort of perfection that he esteemed himself to achieve, and he was pleased with the results. Once inside again, he proceeded to go over every room, making sure that things were ready and in place. He would not allow even one speck of dust to remain as he scoured over the place checking everything twice. Once he was satisfied, he made his way to the main entrance. Standing at the door, he unlocked it and pulled it open to let potential customers inside.

"My, it appears already there are people waiting at the door." He mused. "Do come in." The butler bent at the middle in a gratuitous bow, complete with the gesture of one hand over the chest and the other behind the back. He then straightened up and motioned to those waiting, inviting them to come inside.

( And with that, we are open! )
                                          User Image

Dapper Rogue

User Image
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now, what have you done?

⌂ ⌂

[ My spot! ]

⌂ ⌂

Fashionable Hunter

[ -Touches thread- My germs~! ]

Demonic Spectator

(( *lands on a belly flop*))

Lonely Vampire

User Image

{{ -belly flops on Claude's belly flop- }}

User Image

Avarosian's Partner In Crime

Spacey Moonwalker

18,025 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
{ lmao you guys... lol -she sits down, giggling slightly- }
[ -Gets dragged in unceremoniously by the demons- stare ]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
((Good job, Seabiscuit darling. Seeing as I only lurked in the shadows previously, I've come out into the light of day to say hello. ~leaves a lipstick stain upon new thread~))

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
after seeing the closed for good sigh on the previous BNB grell walks into the NEW BNB you really need to stop switching on me dollface he says to sebastian. User Image

Dapper Rogue

[ He switched for a good reason, Trinity. Look at the list of managers. ]

Dapper Rogue

Trinity Grell
after seeing the closed for good sigh on the previous BNB grell walks into the NEW BNB you really need to stop switching on me dollface he says to sebastian. User Image

[ I'm bored. Make me laugh. ]

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Andaateika
Trinity Grell

((okay there once was a man who had a frying pan.... idk where i'm going with this.... *sigh* maybe some slapshtick? *plays benny hill and runs around like a idiot till hits a wall*))

Dapper Rogue

Trinity Grell
Andaateika
Trinity Grell

((okay there once was a man who had a frying pan.... idk where i'm going with this.... *sigh* maybe some slapshtick? *plays benny hill and runs around like a idiot till hits a wall*))

[ Nope. Didn't even chuckle. ]

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Andaateika
Trinity Grell
Andaateika
Trinity Grell

[ Nope. Didn't even chuckle. ]

((How about this?

A boy played in the sandbox with no one to mind him,
When quietly a mixing truck pulled up behind him.
He peeped not a peep, cried out nary a cry —
Just his sandals stuck out when the concrete was dry.

Not very effective, no doubt, but hey. ~shrug~))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff