Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
I mean, he's so awkward and awful. He makes me wanna punch people. He's a wannabe Sebby. Althogh, I liked him for half a second when he killed Alois. Am I the only one? eek eek
Personally i dont really like him because one of your reasons (being a wanna-be sebby) and his hair. SEXY MEN IN ANIMES DONE HAVE UNSTRAIGHT HAIR. But then again yogi from karneval does... ah im rambling @-@

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Don't worry. We feel your pain.

Timid Shapeshifter

Miya Muyuin
I mean, he's so awkward and awful. He makes me wanna punch people. He's a wannabe Sebby. Althogh, I liked him for half a second when he killed Alois. Am I the only one? eek eek

I saw him tap dance... then I turned it off... never finished season 2 all I know is Alois annoyed me and Cluade was the final straw... as far as I'm concerned Black Butler anime had 1 season and the rest was just a bunch of fan pleasing dribble... (at least that is how I felt)

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i like laughing at claude. he's probably the funniest character of everyone. sweatdrop

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
Starter_Italy1721
Personally i dont really like him because one of your reasons (being a wanna-be sebby) and his hair. SEXY MEN IN ANIMES DONE HAVE UNSTRAIGHT HAIR. But then again yogi from karneval does... ah im rambling @-@

This is very true.

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
Pugnacious Banana
i like laughing at claude. he's probably the funniest character of everyone. sweatdrop

I laughed when Sebby beat him up and he got lots of rocks thrown on top of him ^_^'

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
l3lack l3utler Cosplayer
Miya Muyuin

I saw him tap dance... then I turned it off... never finished season 2 all I know is Alois annoyed me and Cluade was the final straw... as far as I'm concerned Black Butler anime had 1 season and the rest was just a bunch of fan pleasing dribble... (at least that is how I felt)

I COMPLETELY agree. The first season, that was amazing. And I was hoping the second season would be just as good, but it wasn't.

" Hurry Sebastian, we need to franchise this s**t "

Wheezing Plague

Idk. On one hand, he's a butler, and I've got a thing for those.. On the other hand... He's not Sebby!

I really don't know. It's sort of a love-hate relationship I guess.

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
Mizuai
Idk. On one hand, he's a butler, and I've got a thing for those.. On the other hand... He's not Sebby!

I really don't know. It's sort of a love-hate relationship I guess.

I mean, let's be honest here.
" Im simply one hell of a butler"
Vs.
" That weirdo quote Claude has"
I believe Claude could of ended up a better character if the plot was written better.

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
Kajune
I believe Claude could of ended up a better character if the plot was written better.

I thought the plot was well written, but it wasn't nearly as good as the first season. The second one didnt feel the same... I just don't like Claude. His hair bothers me, and his stupid glasses. Like really? He's a demon. What does a demon need glasses for>
cluade was a no go for the start and so was adoius oh though i do feel bad for adouis at the beggeining when his dad raped him after that it was a losing battle that already lost they were just cast off charters that just gave the whole black butler rep a bad name i love ceil and sebaistan waay better i get chills just thinking about that sexy demon, btw did anyone else get anoed at that chick having sex with sebaistan in sesaon one?

Anxious Sophomore

11,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Team Edward 100
xx _yuki mimi_xx
cluade was a no go for the start and so was adoius oh though i do feel bad for adouis at the beggeining when his dad raped him after that it was a losing battle that already lost they were just cast off charters that just gave the whole black butler rep a bad name i love ceil and sebaistan waay better i get chills just thinking about that sexy demon, btw did anyone else get anoed at that chick having sex with sebaistan in sesaon one?

I agree. It had a good plot, but I hated the characters to much to appreciate it. I LOVE Sebby, and when he banged that chick, I cant describe my jealousy gonk scream stressed

Distinct Lunatic

Miya Muyuin

❝ Hoheoaralna,onderoarel

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙

I do. I hate him when he changed his mind and killed Alois.
But then I love him for being such a tolerant butler- until that ^ happened, of course.

♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces