Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Sebastian Michaelis

As the red reaper bumbled on, Sebastian placed his polished shoe on his face, "I do believe no one wants to hear that unrefined language of yours, Mister Sutcliff. And you," he brought attention to the other Grell, sitting across the room, "please do not cause such a disturbance that it rivals this one's."

Hearing Alan's assumption turned his sour impulses. He smirked to himself and brought his eyes to where the Undertaker's eyes should be behind the massive grey bangs. "If this is true, I ask that you return the ingredient to the kitchen, Mr. Undie," he smiled ever so politely. It seemed the Undertaker and Grell were closer than he thought, if he heard about that nickname.

Reaper Alan Humphries
Trinity Grell
That Scarlet Reaper
Andaateika

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PhantomhivesButler

giggling he nods his head to sebastian. User Image

Dapper Rogue

User Image
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now, what have you done?

⌂ ⌂

[ -Sly Grin.- I'm the one that told him about it~ Now out of my OoC bubble I come. Prepare for a post~ ]

⌂ ⌂

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
((preparing for under))

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ ⌂

[ Kinky. Make sure you're well lubed~ ]

⌂ ⌂
Trinity Grell
((preparing for under))

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.'s Significant Otter

Versatile Receiver

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Ronald stared at the Grell he called to him and the looked to the other then back to this one. He squinted and leaned forward then tilted his head. He took his glasses off, breathed on them and cleaned them up before putting them back on his face.

He stared at the other in a bit confusion. "Two of you? Why are there two of you?" He pondered for a moment then a light bulb went off in his head. "Asexual reproduction..."He mumbled and gave a nod deeming it the only conclusion that would make sense.. " That's crazy, so other sempai, are you just as weird?"

Trinity Grell

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
CrackedJewel

oh ronnie must you really ask that???
he asks patting the blonde on the cheek

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Andaateika

oh under...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂An unusually happy grin cracked the mortician's face wide at the mention of the missing sugar. True, he'd pilfered it the previous night out of a fit of boredom, but he wasn't about to admit to it.

But alas, someone would of course point the finger at him. Thanks a lot Alan. Shrugging a shoulder more-so to himself, the ex-reaper continued to grin and remain quiet for the most part, save a few titters of giggles.

He nodded a greeting to the flighty other Grell, the fellow bed and breakfast goer.

That was, of course, until demon butler sent the scarlet colored reaper flying to the floor in a heap. Now that caused the mortician to burst into a mad fit of laughter.

So busy was he with giggling like a mad man at the flattened Grell, he almost missed the entrance of the younger reaper. ⌂

Trinity Grell
CrackedJewel
PhantomhivesButler
That Scarlet Reaper
Reaper Alan Humphries

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
sitting and watching the scene play out he rests his head in his hands mostly looking at sebastian's gorgeous bottom...

.~[Misty.Muffin]~.'s Significant Otter

Versatile Receiver

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image
User Image

xxxxxx

Ronald gave a little snort then started to laugh. " Hahaaa~ I'll take it as just as weird then." He smiled broadly then looked to the undertaker. Fromw hat he heard people thought he stole some sugar? Why steal sugar? Wasn't there better things to take?

What would a mortician and ex-reaper do with sugar? Could the man even cook with all that hair in his face? "I heard you stole the sugar! Better give it back before the demon butler goes crazy and pummels you too!" He said to the other, not exactly minding if that was the outcome or not. He could join the other Grell in a pile on the floor which meant more ladies for Ronald.
                                                        Trinity Grell

Andaateika

Magnetic Player

6,700 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
CrackedJewel

and proud of it dollface ^_^User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ The silver haired mortician snickered at the youth. With an over exaggerated sigh, Undertaker removed his hat and settled it in his lap, a hand moving to brush the fringe of hair from his face. Then he outright leered at the blond. ⌂

" He can 'pummel me' all he wants, dear boy. Or he can try to, that is~. "

⌂ With a wink in the younger reapers direction the silver male stood up, smoothing his robes one handed. It was time to find some place safe to store his hat. ⌂

CrackedJewel
User Image
CrackedJewel
Ronald stared at the Grell he called to him and the looked to the other then back to this one. He squinted and leaned forward then tilted his head. He took his glasses off, breathed on them and cleaned them up before putting them back on his face.

He stared at the other in a bit confusion. "Two of you? Why are there two of you?" He pondered for a moment then a light bulb went off in his head. "Asexual reproduction..."He mumbled and gave a nod deeming it the only conclusion that would make sense.. " That's crazy, so other sempai, are you just as weird?"

Alan Humphries

"Someday I, too, want to become somebody's light."

"Well, I'm glad someone figured out why we've an extra Grell today," Alan said, at Ronald's suggestion, unable to help the bit of laughter that escaped him at the antics of the other hosts. "It's a bit...different, having two around." Now that Ronald mentioned it, though, why steal sugar when you had enough biscuits and sweetened tea in your shop to sink a ship already? Then again, the Undertaker's motives were a bit of a mystery to everyone except himself.

PhantomhivesButler

He returned in the afternoon to the Host Club Manor. The little Earl had been keeping him busy all morning so that he may arrive at a fashionable time today-dressed properly. The butler took in a deep breath as he ran his fingers through his hair, not ecstatic to find the mess the reapers left behind. If it were up to him, he would have stayed the night to make sure no shenanigans were had.

He entered into the front room lounge to find most of the room in order. This almost disturbed Sebastian. He strode across the room to open the ballroom door and peer inside. Nothing. He checked the kitchen. The oil cleaner on the wood of a higher cabinet was rubbed off by the hand of an intruder who did not know how to properly use handles. He opened the cabinet, almost expecting a reaper to greet him, but found nothing. The demon had to look again to realize that the sugar was missing. How curious.

Quickly now, he strode to the main Lounge- the only other room that was used yesterday. In it, he found Grell, Ronald, the Undertaker and Alan. Taking notice of the room, he saw a chair turned on its back, dishes about the place, a few chair pillows on the floor and empty carts. He dared to ask, "What has happened to the sugar?" The demon did not hesitate to start cleaning up as he waited for an answer: turning the chair upright, fluffing the pillows and placing them, collecting the dishes....

There was a tray on the floor with red lipstick on the silver. "xoxo" with a kiss mark marred one of the best silver trays he brought out yesterday. Immediately, he turned to the crimson man sitting on the back of the lounge chair, his shoes on the cushion. Thoroughly irritated, he used his right leg to swiftly move the bulky chair from under the Death God as he used his left arm to hit him to the floor. Standing upright, he checked his watch, not even bothering to look at the red wreck at his feet. "I do believe you owe me a new tray Sutcliff," he said, mostly content with the element of surprise in the delivery.
CielDePhantomhive
[

The Earl found himself a seat on one of the floor pillows, making himself comfortable as he watched the butler walk about, cleaning up the messes that the other hosts had made the night before. He yawned softly into his hand, crossing his legs.

[( I have no will to write today.. ;w; )]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces