Welcome to Gaia! ::

My prom was back in 2005.
No prom date, but didn't really care about it.

I remember going in my aunt's black cadellac, wearing a beautiful dress no one has ever seen, and had a wonderful time with my friends.
I miss my fellow classmates after that night.
If I can relieve my prom days, I would.
I had prom this year. I went with my buddies, and my friend Bryce was pretty much the epicenter of all things awesome.

We did the Timewarp. heart

And everyone was like... "WTF...Oh it's just the art club kids...oxO''' "
I'm single and I felt great. There was no one constricking me. And i was alone. It was great.
I went to both of my proms single. All my friends and I were in a huge group and we just hung out together.

Senior prom was awesome, as all my friends and I went and stayed until they were packing up stuff. It was loads of fun.

Going single is not bad, in fact I think it's more fun, because you can go wherever you want and not feel obligated to spend time with any one person.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
My fiance popped the question at mine..... okay so it was techincally a graduation ball..... martime college don't do proms.
Vox_Draconis
My fiance popped the question at mine..... okay so it was techincally a graduation ball..... martime college don't do proms.

Aww that's so romantic. smile
Tozoku--Kitsune
I had prom this year. I went with my buddies, and my friend Bryce was pretty much the epicenter of all things awesome.

XD That's awesome! Wish we did that at my prom.
I remember starting a mosh pit at the Winter Ball...in my heels. My feet were swollen for days.

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Solo or with friends is fine. While my buddies were stuck with flaky dates and stupidity, I was free to do whatever without the drama. xd

oLust generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 78!

at my prom i went single ut ended up gettin togeather with this guy..........that was so fun!

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mikado Yumi
Vox_Draconis

Aww that's so romantic. smile

redface *nods in agreement*
I went with a group of friends and we were all single, I danced all night and had the best time!

Prom dates are for squares blaugh
I had my prom 2007, and I ended up going single (since the first guy I asked couldnt go) but I found out at prom that one of my best guy friends, and my crush, liked me! Nothing happened later on, but it was still an awesome prom

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Mikado Yumi
Tozoku--Kitsune

I remember starting a mosh pit at the Winter Ball...in my heels. My feet were swollen for days.

Sounds like the pit was fun.... and ouch moshing in heals definately sounds painful!
I had seven dates... though it was a joke. They were all my friends and some of them really did have dates.. but I counted them in anyways... so more like 10. It was a blast. That was Senior ball though, junior prom sucked a**
Vox_Draconis
Mikado Yumi
Tozoku--Kitsune

Sounds like the pit was fun.... and ouch moshing in heals definately sounds painful!

Oh the pit was awesome. We did it once the song "Smells like Teen Spirit" fron Nirvana came on.
Yes the heels were painful, but it was worth it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff