Go to another city. 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Hit the nearest amusement park. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Went to church (it happens.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Slept in. 0.55555555555556 55.6% [ 5 ]
Dealt with a wicked hangover (again--it happens.) 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Worked on my homework. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (explain in thread.) 0.11111111111111 11.1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

So, for those of you who've done the prom thing, what did you do the day after? Take a trip somewhere? Go to an amusement park? Stay home and get some rest after a wild night?

My best after-prom was a daytrip to Chicago to check out all the museums, dinner at Ed Debevec's and just some general sight-seeing.
Well, today is the day after so I'm just chilling at home.
i biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin had a wild hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin eek eek eek eek eek eek
Star gazed with my date. Chilled at a friend's house. Got home early to study for AP exams.
i dealt with a hangover... and by dealt with a hangover i mean, after the prom sucks party where all my friends got drunk and i stayed sober i randomly called, yelled and honked cars horns at them to "help" them with their hangovers.

i on the other hand, waited till i was 21 to drink and have yet to be drunk in the past two years of tequilla, rum, vodka, scotch and sake. (i don't have a problem i just like the taste of it)

Invisible Reveler

17,100 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Champion 300
I was supposed to have a get together at my house after prom, but only three people came. Losers. *lol* We crashed on the sofas in our prom clothes, and when we finally got ourselves awake and in clean clothes, we went to the cemetery to take pictures and enjoy the day. We ended up walking a trail in the woods behind the cemetery for HOURS, and when we finally got to the end of the trail, we had NO idea where we were. We ended up practically across town... when we started the three mile hike back to the car, we ended up being honked at by two speeding vehicles full of jackasses. Turns out, my ex-bf was driving one of the cars. Think he could have stopped and gave us a lift? Noooooooooo... *snort* Is all good.

When I got the pictures developed, I had a TON of unexplained phenomenon on film. Colored streaks, orbs in shadow, shapes and light... Very sweet. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff