Welcome to Gaia! ::

My date took me to prom, didn't get a limo and his parents were totally loaded. Ontop of all that we got there way too early so we were the first ones there. The music hadn't even started yet.

So then we're there and he wouldn't dance with me. Instead he kept running off to the bathroom to take care of some "friend" who'd gotten dumped at the prom. So I sat there all night by myself. I really didn't know anyone.... and one person asked me to dance but they sucked. When we got back to my parents' house instead of taking me in like a gentleman he proceeded to try to unzip my dress. IN THE FREAKING CARPORT! I was trying to fight him since I really didn't want to be a statistic of another prom night conception. Luckily... my dad walks out and has his shot gun in his hand (thank god for being southern). My boyfriend freaked and I got out of the car. But that's not the worst part. My dad still thinks (i'm 24 now) that I was the one who was having him take my dress off!

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
that is hilarious rofl ...........well not to you............................teehee
Well.. Looking back on it I think it is a little funny. It was fairly obvious that he was having fun in the bathroom with his "friend" and then he tries to get in my pants?! idiot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff