TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
angelican_girl_inna
vox you really looked beautiful in that dress . smile

Thank you, and its actually a seperate corset and skirt hard to tell though the colours match so well.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Dancer Mylitta
User Image

This was my boyfriend's senior prom. I felt so pretty in this dress and had such a good time! I can't wait till next year! whee

*picks jaw up off the floor*

That dress is stunning! and you look stunning wearing it!

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Rubymoon Sumi
My Junior prom dress (not that special but it shows my curves, 2 years ago):
User Image

Senior ball(or prom) dress (I love my black dress and my classic curls so much, and yes I'm the shortest girl in the group. last year):
User Image

Both dresses look nice, I think the red one suits you better but hey that's just me smile

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KyozBuckeyeJailBait
sadly the only picture of my senior prom dress is on my phon so yeh but ill descrfibe it~

It was floor length ballgownish, all black with black triangular tiers layered to the floor, the top was like a corset /tied up like a corset in the back.hand two ribbons going down it, and at my wait there was two ribbons =3 if i can find a picture from one of my friends ill post it xD

It sounds beautiful, shame you don't have a photo you can upload.

Witty Bloodsucker

Vox_Draconis
KyozBuckeyeJailBait
sadly the only picture of my senior prom dress is on my phon so yeh but ill descrfibe it~

It was floor length ballgownish, all black with black triangular tiers layered to the floor, the top was like a corset /tied up like a corset in the back.hand two ribbons going down it, and at my wait there was two ribbons =3 if i can find a picture from one of my friends ill post it xD

my dad has one on his phone somehow he can email it to himself so ill probaly get tit that way =3
User Image
I'm on the left and my friend is on the right, our dresses was made by the same company, haha
My dress looks so plain next to these... gonk

rijii_ahiru's Senpai

Light Lightbringer

Took about three hours to get me ready *because I'm a HUGE tomboy*
The person beside me was my date for the evening, and also my best *male* friend. Needless to say, his jaw dropped to the floor because he didn't know that I could clean up so well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/LoneSWolf/Dan__Etta_002.jpg

((it's a really big piccie, and I don't want to take up a lot of space))

**Sorry about my 'I'm going to kill a b***h' look. I absolutely hate dressing up, and at the time the picture was taken, my sister was making fun of me.

Eloquent Gawker

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My Senior Prom Last Week. =D I'm facing the cameraaa.

My friend and I didn't want to stress out on date-finding, so we decided to fight about pikachu.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
KyozBuckeyeJailBait
Vox_Draconis
KyozBuckeyeJailBait

my dad has one on his phone somehow he can email it to himself so ill probaly get tit that way =3

Coolies smile

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ratgirl407
User Image
I'm on the left and my friend is on the right, our dresses was made by the same company, haha

Both dresses are gorgeous, Love the colour combination on yours. What company made them? Mine was from Fairy Gothmother.

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Lone S. Wolf
The person beside me was my date for the evening, and also my best *male* friend. Needless to say, his jaw dropped to the floor because he didn't know that I could clean up so well.

**Sorry about my 'I'm going to kill a b***h' look. I absolutely hate dressing up, and at the time the picture was taken, my sister was making fun of me.

Very chic looking dress, from that I wouldn't have guessed you were a tomboy *giggles*
Lol, I couldn't get a good pic from the ball, but here I am in the changing room

User Image
you guys look so fantastic!!!! Oo.... wow

Here I am... I'm the one in the green dress. This is just me and my friends before prom ^^
User Image

I look so uncomfortable ><
And here's the one from Senior ball... we were on a boat dude ^_^
Hahaha I assume the role of Jack >P We had such a blast that night
User Image
Lone S. Wolf

Haha I know what you mean, the same happened to me. xD; And my date was just a good male friend of mine. But I took forever to get ready, since I wasn't used to any of it. But when I opened the door for him, he looked really surprised, and the only thing he said was "Wow, you look really beautiful."

...But then, after prom, we went back to hit up some Halo3. <3

✖✖✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas