Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, all of my friends were either eating out with a date or made plans way in advance with some other people to go out to dinner on prom night. So there I was, the day of prom, with no plans for dinner. Well, I went into the bathroom/my room to get ready, and when I came out, my mom had our dining table all set up with a lace tableclothe and a rose in a vase, and she'd made my favorite dish (I'm a steak and mashed potatoes kinda gal xd ). Heh, and then my cat sat at the table with us and begged for steak. whee But yeah, I enjoyed that waaaay more than I would have eating out at some fancy restaurant. heart

Plus, most of the girls at prom took their shoes off after like five minutes, but I had Payless shoes on, so they were pretty comfy. xd I felt very accomplished, dancing in my heels. whee

Sparkly Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Aww, thats so sweet of your mom.

Eloquent Man-Lover

20,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
the skirt of my outfit was so long.....no one noticed I was stomping about in a pair of new rocks for most of the night.

And that was really nice of your mum, we had a sit down dinner for all 24 of my class with our guests and lecturers.

Interesting Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
i had fun...lots of it, never wanted it to end

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers