Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Soldier

I had moved my senior year and was returning to my home-school for prom. My friends were trying to find me a date, and asked the guy who sat in front of me in history class. We'll call him "Richard." Think of the nickname instead though.

He refused, and said that he wanted to ask out this other girl. Well, that failed, and they saw fit to ask him a second time. He had another girl in mind this time.

Now, I'm not quite sure why they asked him, considering he disrespected our friend "Susie Loveface" when they were dating and broke up with her less than a month prior, and was alway oogling my chest during class and antagonizing me.

Well, I went to prom dateless, because frankly, I didn't care.

Yet this boy saw fit, after all his first and second (and likely third) choices failed, to ask me out at the dance, if I would be his date for the night.

I am no one's "back-up". I am no one's substitute to fill a lonely void. I am also not one to forgive someone who disrespected and broke my friends heart.

He had me backed up against a table in the crowded, overly hot room. I wanted to go outside and get some fresh air, find the rest of my friends, etc. He stood between me and my one way out. He wouldn't move until I agreed to be his date, and kept asking despite me saying 'no' the first time.

So I back handed him. I'm not one for violence, but, there is something to be said for the intelligence of a boy who stands between a girl and her only way out. He wouldn't move again, and he protested, so I hit him on the other cheek, saying that he needed to move and that the last slap was for Susie.

Never hard, mind you, just enough to jolt him out of his incessant talking and make him give me some air.

But oh man that felt so good.

Lonely Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
No one shows the Kitten disrespect. cool
You go girl!!!
yah u go girl

TeaTimePrince's Partner

Eloquent Man-Lover

39,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Good on you girl

Predestined Hoarder

Wow.

I wouldn't even ask a guy to come to me to prom. I would go alone and have fun with my friends. I happened to already be dating when I had my prom, so the date part wasn't a problem.

And my prom wasn't as eventful.
You are my hero.

And way to stick up for your friend! That guy ( I'm assuming by nickname you meant d**k) was a douchebag!
im proud.

he sounds like a loser

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas