Welcome to Gaia! ::

I had so much fun, I really discovered I love dancing at last years prom when I was a junior, so I geared myself up for this one! I owned that floor! Not that it was hard, when all my competition did nothing but dry hump on the dancefloor... But my point is, even though I'm white, I OWNED THAT DANCE FLOOR! Death to that stereotype!
I had a blast dancing! We all requested really lame songs like the Spice Girls and the ChaCha Slide, and everyone knew all the moves, so we all danced together!
Dancing always makes it more enjoyable. What else is there?
I'm notorious at my school for being a closet dance-floor-beast. whee
CuteTpie
I had a blast dancing! We all requested really lame songs like the Spice Girls and the ChaCha Slide, and everyone knew all the moves, so we all danced together!

I was about to go to the bathroom, but when I heard ChaCha Slide coming on I dropped what I was doing and dashed back to the dance floor, even when my shoelace was untied...
oh yes, the evolution of dance goes from the waltz to the foxtrot to the salsa and then to the disco and soon after break-dancing and it has finally come to this: The Dry Hump. Wait... What? *shakes head in shame*
I love to dance heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces