Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
My first prom was a total bust.
A week before I had shaved my head into a mohawk and proclaimed I was not going to prom. Then my sister came home and said oh yes yes you are.
She then co horsed my mother into buying a Sleek black dress with beaded straps, sparkely strappy heels and hair extensions. My sister then strapped me down, dyed my beautiful pink mohawk, Brown...

at least thats what it said on the dye box

it actully turned out a disgusting orange/red color.
She then glued theses itchy extentions in. and tried to blend it in as best as possible. My boyfriend at the time, showed up, with a ice blue short mohawk and a baggy not ironed suit. My sister was pissed and ironed his suit for him.
User Image

We went, we didnt dance becuse all they played was butt rock, and very trashy rap music like "its hawt in hur, take off all ya'll clothes" and whatever s**t.

Tickets were 120 dollars each, and prom photos were 300 dollars for the cheapest package.
We left early, and were pulled over by the cops and had to take a breathizer.

Next year, i didnt GO to prom. All of my friends and I went to a greek festival. Imediately upon arriving, old ladys shoved food in our hands, and small children showed us how to dance in the greek way. We spend the night dancing hand in hand with wrinkley old people who didnt speak english and screaming "HOPPAH" at the top of our lungs.
cost me nothing, and had so much fun!
User Image
User Image

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Jeez, your prom was expensive! Where'd they have it, beverly hills? Mine was cheap and we got free champagne glasses filled with gold sparkly candle wax. Oh, and a cheapo picture frame. I just went because i like dressing up. And it was a reason to make my boyfriend come back to town and see me.

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ellie Ink
Jeez, your prom was expensive! Where'd they have it, beverly hills? Mine was cheap and we got free champagne glasses filled with gold sparkly candle wax. Oh, and a cheapo picture frame. I just went because i like dressing up. And it was a reason to make my boyfriend come back to town and see me.

it was central new york for faxk sakes

5,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
wow, i see. still, my prom tickets were only 16 dollars per person both years, and the cheapest photo package was 30 dollars. But, then i DO live in a rural farm community in the midwest. :/ But I'll be moving out and to a big city in a couple of weeks. smile

Witty Bloodsucker

wow it ony cost me 10 bucks to get into my prom o.o 300$ is freaking insane.

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ellie Ink
wow, i see. still, my prom tickets were only 16 dollars per person both years, and the cheapest photo package was 30 dollars. But, then i DO live in a rural farm community in the midwest. :/ But I'll be moving out and to a big city in a couple of weeks. smile

new york state, not new york city.

New york...its more then just a city
we've got cows too!
Yes, though there are more cows, cow-tipping after prom is not a recommended activity.

The Greek festival definitely sounds like it was a better plan than prom. Proms are overrated and expensive. And you don't get to shout "HOPPAH" at random, excessive moment.
haha a Greek festival sounds fun. I wish that they had stuff like that around here. My friends and I sorta did the same thing. Instead of going to prom we drove around a town 20 miles away from us. We went down to the river and to the parks where we broke this old rusty merry-go-round. Then we went to a concert for a local band, which they were amazing! I had alot more fun then I would at prom..to me prom is over rated..but thats just my opinion
User Image

:O
I wanna go to a Greek festival! xDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out