Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dance Time!

Whoooo! 0.91666666666667 91.7% [ 11 ]
I can't dance 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Dancing is stupid! (Hey Nancy! Why so negative?) 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]

The best song played at my prom was "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada. It was the second to last song played, and there wasn't a single person in the room standing still. It was the full-on rave my friends and I had been waiting for all night.

Was there a song played at your prom that got everyone off their feet and onto the dance floor? Or was everyone standing around looking foolish?
I think the best song that I heard at my prom was Billie Jean by Michael Jackson. The minute I heard it, I started to do the dance with the song. People thought I was pretty good smile
redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface redface
Katanas Blade
The best song played at my prom was "Every Time We Touch" by Cascada. It was the second to last song played, and there wasn't a single person in the room standing still. It was the ful heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart l-on rave my friends and I had been waiting for all night.

Was there a song played at your prom that got everyone off their feet and onto the dance floor? Or was everyone standing around looking foolish?
there were a bunch of songs, they played "Everytime we touch" at our prom too, they also had the Electric slide, 'What is love?", the cha cha slide, and also Ice Ice baby.
The best song they played at our prom was *breath* bye breaking benjamin it was SO fun everyone was dancing haveing a good time and laughing! then the second best one was i think um.....*diary of jane* Bye breaking benjamin! prom was so awsome idc what anyone tells me it will be the best part of my lifer! ecspecially my date! he is so cute and sweet! anyway ya! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin smile smile smile smile smile smile rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes wink wink wink wink wink wink razz razz razz razz razz evil evil evil rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
"Sandstorm" got everyone moving and "Jump On It" and "Cyclone" and some country song that we did a line dance to.
My favorite song was the last one though. For the last song there were only 60 kids left and 20 of us were from my Spanish 5 class. We had been requesting Juanes "Tengo La Camisa Negra" all night and the DJ finally played it for us.
We danced and sang all the words. He was really curious about how we knew Juanes out in our suburb.
Awesome-ness!
Oh yea... "What is Love?" was our class song.
And our Vice Principal danced with us to "Play that Funky Music".

Devoted Muse

12,150 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Smooth Operator 100
The music the most people will actually dance to is so cheesy! No one admits to liking them, but everyone knows them and will dance to them xd I remember everyone at our dances going crazy at everytime we touch, I like big butts, Jump on it, ect. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff