Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was in highschool, I thought I'd never get a date to prom let alone go.
To my suprise a gentleman asked me (even though he asked this other girl but she turned him down.) and I said yes. The next day I was talking over with the mother the day before, come to find out since he couldn't drive we were going to go via LIMO. When I walked into class and told the class what she told me, since they were curious, the girl he asked before immediatly said, " s**t, I should of said yes."
I enjoyed my prom that night. biggrin
Aww. <3 How, um... lucky. D:

I had to ask my date to go to the prom. Which is really awkward, because I always thought that the boy would ask me... but yeah. Meeting the parents = scary.
Didn't have a prom, but that last year of high school rocked! Class of "90" still rules!
XD i'm class of 05' we're special because it was the school's 50th year :3.
All I care about the best memories is with all my dear friends went to prom as a group. Dinner together, limo rides, dancing, picture taken together, everything was a blast.

senior ball (or prom):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I'm in the middle, second to the right. My eyes were sorta squiting and my hair is in curls)
I had to ask one of my gay friends to the prom with me. It was kind of odd but ah well, what can ya do right?

We didn't get a limo, we got a party bus. It's like a tricked out wheelway, crazy inside. Very nice but one of my friends nearly cried because she thought we were going in the 'special bus' Baha!
Mrs Hero
I had to ask one of my gay friends to the prom with me. It was kind of odd but ah well, what can ya do right?

We didn't get a limo, we got a party bus. It's like a tricked out wheelway, crazy inside. Very nice but one of my friends nearly cried because she thought we were going in the 'special bus' Baha!

XD
@ ruby, you look gorgeous.
my prom was great, class of '04, good times. but even better, my prom date, my boyfriend at that time, is now my husband. heart
surprised Husband now? wow.
Sonya Takashino
my prom was great, class of '04, good times. but even better, my prom date, my boyfriend at that time, is now my husband. heart
Congratulations.
Sonya Takashino

gratz biggrin

EDIT: first page FTW User Image
biggrin wonder if there are anymore great memories. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out