<3 </3

Wing stickers

nope, none 0.13592233009709 13.6% [ 14 ]
there really should be a wing sticker 0.86407766990291 86.4% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Anq
Mieu Mieu
Those usually only go to events with actual event pages. You know the ones with stats and such. This one is just a simple beach getaway with free bikini's.

That would have been a good idea....a real event page. Wasn't there a beach party a year or two ago where you played games on a ship or beach to get items or achievements?

That was when Fleep was still here to work on events
oh well....more time for RL

Magical Phantom

xtera
we!!a
Red Rose Demons
Nocoke
it isn't event-like if this is all there is. There aren't any achievements or free items or....or....or WING STICKERS! xd

...well there are free items... if you like begging NPCs for bikini recolors that is.
but yea i have been wondering about the wing stickers... does gaia even care about those anymore??? the tree house items are still the same stuff.

yum_burger yum_coldone

Ugggh....I would rather be naked than beg for anything so I guess there's really no event for me.

no event for me either....i.won't.beg

yea... and they seem to be really picky about who gets anything too. you'd think they'd be tossing the summer items out willy nilly (just basic recolors) but nope... *sigh*
some people think that this may change as the "event" goes on and more people can get stuff... but who knows.

yum_hotdog yum_coldone
Red Rose Demons
xtera
we!!a
Red Rose Demons
Nocoke
it isn't event-like if this is all there is. There aren't any achievements or free items or....or....or WING STICKERS! xd

...well there are free items... if you like begging NPCs for bikini recolors that is.
but yea i have been wondering about the wing stickers... does gaia even care about those anymore??? the tree house items are still the same stuff.

yum_burger yum_coldone

Ugggh....I would rather be naked than beg for anything so I guess there's really no event for me.

yea... and they seem to be really picky about who gets anything too. you'd think they'd be tossing the summer items out willy nilly (just basic recolors) but nope... *sigh*
some people think that this may change as the "event" goes on and more people can get stuff... but who knows.

yum_hotdog yum_coldone

just not my idea of an event. No structure. No goals. Nothing except more announcements

Magical Phantom

Qit
Red Rose Demons
xtera
we!!a
Red Rose Demons
Nocoke

yum_burger yum_coldone

yum_hotdog yum_coldone

just not my idea of an event. No structure. No goals. Nothing except more announcements

oh yes, i agree. i was hoping there would be maybe a new beach area or new island in towns to hang out on... or a mini game... *sigh* but maybe that stuff is still to come??? because i dont know about everyone else but i never seen any annoucment at all about this "beach party". the ONLY reason i found it was becuse a random person told me.

yum_coldone
Anq

That would have been a good idea....a real event page. Wasn't there a beach party a year or two ago where you played games on a ship or beach to get items or achievements?

I never took part in that, but I do remember something similar.

Magical Phantom

Mieu Mieu
Anq

I never took part in that, but I do remember something similar.

...nice bikini... wink

yum_burger yum_coldone
viva la wing sticker 3nodding

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
Red Rose Demons
Qit
Red Rose Demons
xtera
we!!a

yum_hotdog yum_coldone

oh yes, i agree. i was hoping there would be maybe a new beach area or new island in towns to hang out on... or a mini game... *sigh* but maybe that stuff is still to come??? because i dont know about everyone else but i never seen any annoucment at all about this "beach party". the ONLY reason i found it was becuse a random person told me.

yum_coldone

>The ONLY reason I found it was because a random person told me.

Yeah same here. You would think that for a gold sink beach party event there would had been an announcement for it. And what a let down this has been. I mean it was a cute idea but I think more than one person should be acting as the single NPC that way there is more activity with the interaction between users and NPCs.

If I recall correctly, didn't the NPCs use to have a bigger role here on Gaia? I thought they did. I kinda miss it. Unless I dreamed it. Then that was a pretty good dream. lol
Red Rose Demons

...nice bikini... wink

yum_burger yum_coldone

I only managed to get the top unfortunately. hahaha

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

I'm hoping this is the kickoff for the real event or there will be more to it... right now it's hard to get the NPC's attention

Lonely Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
I JUST had 11 of them and spent it at some shop and got a pretty decent item but I sell it in the market place

Loyal Senshi

I want sticker! D:
I need twenty mooore! Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out