Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Wing stickers

nope, none 0.13592233009709 13.6% [ 14 ]
there really should be a wing sticker 0.86407766990291 86.4% [ 89 ]
Total Votes:[ 103 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Where are the wing stickers for this event? It shouldn't be too hard to put up a wing sticker link, should it?
a wing sticker would be nice

In a relationship with Real Dragovian

Spoopy Baby

LOL still had the please don't convert me sig left from the last event.....when was that anyway?
is this really an event? It doesn't seem very event-like
it isn't event-like if this is all there is. There aren't any achievements or free items or....or....or WING STICKERS! xd
bumping for wing stickers
wow...no wing stickers. How much effort would that take?
looks like not that many people care
bump for wing stickers! heart

Magical Phantom

Nocoke
it isn't event-like if this is all there is. There aren't any achievements or free items or....or....or WING STICKERS! xd

...well there are free items... if you like begging NPCs for bikini recolors that is.
but yea i have been wondering about the wing stickers... does gaia even care about those anymore??? the tree house items are still the same stuff.

yum_burger yum_coldone
Red Rose Demons
Nocoke

...well there are free items... if you like begging NPCs for bikini recolors that is.
but yea i have been wondering about the wing stickers... does gaia even care about those anymore??? the tree house items are still the same stuff.

yum_burger yum_coldone

Ugggh....I would rather be naked than beg for anything so I guess there's really no event for me.
we!!a
Red Rose Demons
Nocoke

yum_burger yum_coldone

Ugggh....I would rather be naked than beg for anything so I guess there's really no event for me.

no event for me either....i.won't.beg
Those usually only go to events with actual event pages. You know the ones with stats and such. This one is just a simple beach getaway with free bikini's.
Mieu Mieu
Those usually only go to events with actual event pages. You know the ones with stats and such. This one is just a simple beach getaway with free bikini's.

That would have been a good idea....a real event page. Wasn't there a beach party a year or two ago where you played games on a ship or beach to get items or achievements?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff