Welcome to Gaia! ::

What sort of party events are you participating in?

Chatting it up with my friends! 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 52 ]
Staking out the party snack table. 0.26 26.0% [ 78 ]
Relaxing in the hot tub. 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 52 ]
CANNON BALL! 0.22333333333333 22.3% [ 67 ]
Lying on my beach towel, trying to get a sweet tan. 0.07 7.0% [ 21 ]
Schmoozing. I gotta get those politcal contacts somewhere! 0.1 10.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 300 ]

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Sheshira
Hassli
They're dropping hints about a new event.

Oh, nice surprised Where might I ask?
This thread in the gcd.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Hassli
Sheshira
Hassli

This thread in the gcd.

Thank you and this looks awesome smile

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Sheshira
Hassli
Sheshira
Hassli

This thread in the gcd.

Thank you and this looks awesome smile
YEAH i THINK SO TOO

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timid 100
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

How long does this "party" last?

End of August for the forum I think. As for the NPCs I think the interaction is done possibly for now but maybe they're just granting items now? Like there's no more posting and I've seen the Dean online intermittently...

granting items? hmm maybe i missed everything... xD sweatdrop

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

End of August for the forum I think. As for the NPCs I think the interaction is done possibly for now but maybe they're just granting items now? Like there's no more posting and I've seen the Dean online intermittently...

I think it was a bit rushed to be honest because for the first weekend there was mostly a lot of NPC interaction and threads then all of the sudden we were getting gifted items. I thought they were just store items but then realized they were recolors so it was kind of like one part awesome one part oh no I want them all...

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

I think it was a bit rushed to be honest because for the first weekend there was mostly a lot of NPC interaction and threads then all of the sudden we were getting gifted items. I thought they were just store items but then realized they were recolors so it was kind of like one part awesome one part oh no I want them all...

they were good items?! Sh*t

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

Yeah. The item list is here. I managed to get one set from Jahmez (he's the only one who is doing that which is nice), and a bottom from Jolie (I donated that to D-party), and one a pink bottom through a contest.

It's one of those things where for me I found the recolors really useful for outfits and really cute.

I'm just hoping they're going to release it in the store since they're gold shop recolors.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
It looks as if Jahmez posted today. So maybe some of the NPCs are still giving out items and posting somewhat... (Course I only have eyes for the Dean...)

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
I finished some art of a doodle I did earlier...

That took longer than I had planned...especially since I don't know much about coloring...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and the fanfiction blurb about the picture

Sheshira had thought of a wonderful plan. The Dean had often crossed his arms across his chest--a variable emotional self defense move when he was feeling that lines were crossed either through breaking rules of the beach event or the rules of conduct and decency for a Dean. She'd make quick glances that sooner rather than later caught the attention of the Dean. He'd frown, look at the sand then make a coughing noise indicating that they'd both have pick up the cans.

Sheshira picked up the can unsure as to what she had done wrong this time aside from the teasing, the kind words, the trope-filled love confession and subsequent kiss. Though presently nothing was coming to mind even if the Dean was certain Sheshira was the root of most of the shenanigans but even Sheshira wasn't that mischievous.

"Restraining order," the Dean reminded. Sheshira looked around then looked at the string and annoyingly pointed to it which received a shrug and a tilt of the head from the Dean. It had been a little lax meaning she was not ten feet away as per the restraining order. She huffed and then grumbled.

"Fine, but what do you think I did this time?"

"More like what are you planning in that pretty little head of yours?" The Dean asked.

"Feh," Sheshira responded which made the Dean smirk slightly, "nothing... yet."

"Good," the Dean responded, "what do you mean yet? Sheshira, young lady, you had not be better be thinking about breaking any rules!"

"Well," Sheshira replied, then thinking about those crossed arms and how it was in perfect position for a hug. She dropped the can then raced across the sand. In no time she squeezed herself between the Dean's crossed arms who was still standing there quite confused.

Sheshira was feeling quite happy with the hug and the plan. She was not yet thinking about what would happen after the hug. She looked up to find the Dean frowning and staring at her. He quirked his mouth in a way that Sheshira could have sworn was a smirk...but she couldn't be certain.

"Restraining orders," the Dean replied in a very calm voice. It was frighteningly calm which meant that the Dean was very incensed at the rule-breaking. Sheshira's resolve was breaking even if she was happy in his arms, but panic was setting in when he uttered the next phrase, "can be changed and perhaps a minimum of 25 feet distance or even no contact?"

"I-I'm sorry sir," Sheshira said who was feeling at odds with her feelings of being happy, scared, and sad. She could feel her lower lip jut out and tears form in the corner of her eyes, "I didn't think...didn't think the plan through. I'm sorry.. really..."

She looked up at the Dean who was staring at her intensely. His frowned deepened, as he gave her a squeeze. Sheshira's eyes widened not because it was a squeeze out of anger, or that of annoyance but that it wasn't. He let go of Sheshira and pushed her back encouraging her to walk forward.

She began to walk away when she heard the Dean yell, "Don't ever do that again Sheshira!" All Sheshira knew was that those few moments in the Dean's arm had given her butterflies in her stomach and those butterflies had butterflies in their stomach. She felt a smile spread across her face, as turned and locked her eyes with the Dean.

"I can't make any promises," Sheshira shrugged feeling an entire blush take over her entire body and she could have sworn that the Dean had the smallest of smirks, and the faintest of a blush.

emotion_facepalm

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

Yeah. The item list is here. I managed to get one set from Jahmez (he's the only one who is doing that which is nice), and a bottom from Jolie (I donated that to D-party), and one a pink bottom through a contest.

It's one of those things where for me I found the recolors really useful for outfits and really cute.

I'm just hoping they're going to release it in the store since they're gold shop recolors.

i looked at those on the market and people are charging like 900m for one piece, hahahahahahaha no.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

i looked at those on the market and people are charging like 900m for one piece, hahahahahahaha no.

I agree so much especially for gold shop recolors. Also it seems Jahmez quoted me xd At least there's some NPC interaction razz (If the staff member is having a laugh then awesome xD )

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Timid 100
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9
Sheshira
Cumulous_Cloud_9

I agree so much especially for gold shop recolors. Also it seems Jahmez quoted me xd At least there's some NPC interaction razz (If the staff member is having a laugh then awesome xD )

right, people need to get off of that nonsense, no one is going to buy that

President Squad

33,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
User Image

`.Congrats on that winning roll, Sheshira!

*Pixels by osonio.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Thank you 3nodding

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100