Welcome to Gaia! ::

What sort of party events are you participating in?

Chatting it up with my friends! 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 52 ]
Staking out the party snack table. 0.26 26.0% [ 78 ]
Relaxing in the hot tub. 0.17333333333333 17.3% [ 52 ]
CANNON BALL! 0.22333333333333 22.3% [ 67 ]
Lying on my beach towel, trying to get a sweet tan. 0.07 7.0% [ 21 ]
Schmoozing. I gotta get those politcal contacts somewhere! 0.1 10.0% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 300 ]

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 287!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich 300

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 999!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich 300

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 876!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich 300

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 656!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich 300

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 109!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich 300

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 846!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 140!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 125!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich

WraythRose Darkthorn generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 932!

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
classified_diedrich

Zana Bonanza generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 458!

Team Diedrich

What the heck~

angelicgoddessofdeath generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 218!

Mega Lunatic

15,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
delbosque
angelicgoddessofdeath
delbosque
angelicgoddessofdeath
delbosque

Hm.....

Do you think we should start a hunt for it?
I mean... it's a spy running loose at the beach party!

Meh. What's the worst he can do? Dance and sing? Nothing bad will happen if we let him go and sweep this whole thing under the rug.

Oh but little did they know; the problem would not just go away by a mere rug sweep for all the dust bunnies would gather up and make the rug lumpy and moldy and ESPECIALLY smelly!

We shall find out what happens to our heroes right after this sentence.

Well, I guess so.
After all, it was a CONGA Spy!
Must have just been trying to learn the newest conga moves.
And maybe looking for a new bikini.

I do like me some new bikinis.

*points*
But you don't appear to be wearing OR burning any!

One step ahead of you!

*rides a unicorn*

Fluffy Treat

time to heat the tub up to boiling and cook everyone!

Ruthless Bachelorette

12,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
/starts up the ray gun/ Hmmm, we don't want another Easter here...do we?

Does anyone know if E-corp is on this yet? Lol, have him in like swim trunks or something. ^_^

Fluffy Treat

heh, robot getting all short-circuited in the water....

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Loner Yanagi

Sorry I took so long to reply. I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to win the full set of bikini's from the NPC thread.

I thought the ball was done with the NPC's and such or am I remembering the wrong thing. I just remember back in the olden day we had the ballroom banner at the top and out avatars showed up there at random. I might just be remembering the anniversary thing instead. *too old bad memory*

I don't think it should matter if the items are exactly the same. I mean the animals have little pointy limbs most of the time. I feel like creating some more simple shirts and such would not take much time. I mean it would even take me only a few minutes to do.

I was just pointing out that our bus situation here is so bad that the only ones you see are the special needs ones.

From the sound of the announcement I'm getting the feeling that a lot of people did voice their concerns. I wonder if that is why they ended the survey so soon. Either way I really hope that it has an impact.

I wouldn't know that sort of thing since female sizes can be quite a mess. x__X I'll consider looking online though.

I only really have friends on the internet. Whci I suppose is fine, but I think it would be cool to know people as geeky as myself IRL. Being able to watch them play videogames or to talk about TV shows would be kind of neat. When I was in school well over 14 years wgo I didn't have anything in common with anyone. Actually remember people calling anime Japanimation at the time.

I'm fine with my hair I just kind of hate the rest of me. x__X I don't think that I look normal. I'd be much happier if some things where different about me... I'm not saying that I'd like to be a model or anything. I'd just like to look normal ish.

It's okay. I kinda ignored Gaia yesterday anyway...

Um... maybe you are thinking of prom? I dunno. In any case, I don't know much about anything that happened pre-2007... and even then, there were some years in which I was a little too shy or anti-social to participate in areas of events which involved going places where there would be either talking or walking around where other Gaians would be... *facepalm*

I agree, items don't need to be the same, I just meant that a lot of items they don't need to feel they have to design something all-new, they can just take something they already have and tweak it over enough to fit a different base. I understand that still requires actual time and effort, but at least it's not starting from scratch. But yes, some plain simple clothing items would be just fine for some simple stuff. They could even make it just be a scattering of things for JitT and let Carl glare at all the little animals visiting his shop for cheap basic items, tee hee.

Oh.... I see what you meant with the buses now. That IS pretty bad. You don't see the buses around a lot here since they don't run very frequently, but you still can see them sometimes if you spend enough time driving or walking around. Granted, each route only has one bus on it most of the time so we're talking like if you're waiting for it and you miss it you have to wait an hour before you'll see it come back around to you... XP

*nods* I hope they take the survey into consideration in a thoughtful manner in positive ways.

Yeah... the problem with women's clothes is that different manufacturers might use slightly different measurements for their sizes. What I end up doing is grabbing medium and large of the "petite" versions (if they have them) and trying them on to see which is closer. Usually medium is, if it's women's clothing, but if it was "supposed" to be "young ladies" clothing then even if the torso length is the same on the shirt then I end up wearing the large. XP But then once I know which one fits best of a specific clothing line, I know I can just grab that same size and hold it up to see its the same measurements. I usually just go for a basic store-brand type, like where it's not the store's name but it's the name that they have simple basic versions of every type of clothing there is whether it be socks or shirts or shoes or pants or belts or jackets, and they're the most "price-conscious" things there... and in numerous quantities. Usually that's a brand that is actually connected to the store's parent company in some way, or owned by the store itself, just like generic food store brands. I go for those in clothing mainly because I know if I find one that fits well and is inexpensive, then I can very likely find another of the same again later that will be the same size and still affordable. Works fine for someone who just wants basic clothing and values comfort over trends. And I don't shop online much, but I bet most chain stores are always going to have their own lines always available on their websites, even when it's not always in stock in their stores.

Yeah... I can relate to that. I did have a few friends in high school (long time ago) and I remember people calling anime that, too. I wasn't into watching it yet, then, much, but that was mainly because of lack of access. I didn't get to watch much tv basically because my homework was never done and there were RULES. Which is also why I pretty much never got to hang out with anyone. That, and not being able to have anyone over, and not having transportation or spending money. But I did have a few people who were shy loner-types who also read books all the time and somehow found me and we ate lunch together and talked about classes and didn't hang out after school. Anyway, but yes... much later, in college student housing, I met a friend who later I was able to be roommates with her and an old friend of hers who also had become a friend of mine, and we could hang out as much as we wanted and watch anime and play video games and stuff and that was great. They got me onto Gaia, in fact. Back in 07, less than half-a-year after I'd first met them, and before we were ever roommates but were just neighbors but got to hang out and stuff anyway. They helped me stay sane my last semester before graduation. Mostly sane. If you could reasonably sometime have the experience, it'd be nice. I hope you can someday. But just being able to regularly keep in touch with supportive friends long-term is in many ways even more helpful for the sanity.

There are still things about my appearance I wish were more normal... I kind of gave up on hoping about some of them, like my complexion. It still drives me crazy but I deal with it as best I can; I cope better than I used to, though. And also people still think I look some 10 years younger than I actually am, but that is less bothersome than it used to be. Someday I might actually really like that, but for now it is... no longer seriously annoying. More amusing now, I guess, but sometimes still not something I could normally honestly claim to like. But still, I always count the things I do like, and I always find that I genuinely like my overall appearance all the same. I don't care whether or not anyone else agrees, but I like the way I look generally. (aside from a couple things I'd change if I could)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff