Do you love the sunshine?

No! 0.24107142857143 24.1% [ 27 ]
Yes! 0.16071428571429 16.1% [ 18 ]
On occasion. 0.59821428571429 59.8% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 >

Snarky Carnivore

Dante Alexander 1

Me too. I did die a few times. It stung a bit, but I got better. Pizza? *tilts head* What kind?

*finishes munching piece before answering* Pepperoni and mushroom. The best kind.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
saskicheez
Dante Alexander 1

Me too. I did die a few times. It stung a bit, but I got better. Pizza? *tilts head* What kind?

*finishes munching piece before answering* Pepperoni and mushroom. The best kind.

emotion_kirakira *gasps* I love that type of pizza too!

Snarky Carnivore

Dante Alexander 1

*grins and pulls another whole pizza out to hand to Mr. Dante* As I said, It is the best pizza. Only fun people like it.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
saskicheez
Dante Alexander 1

*grins and pulls another whole pizza out to hand to Mr. Dante* As I said, It is the best pizza. Only fun people like it.

*takes the slice of pizza and smiles* Thanks. Oh? That makes me a fun person? Yay! emotion_omnomnom

Snarky Carnivore

Dante Alexander 1

*takes the slice of pizza and smiles* Thanks. Oh? That makes me a fun person? Yay! emotion_omnomnom

But of course, I don't like boring people and I only share with those I like. *blinks as she finally notices the floating tome*
That book any good?

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
saskicheez
Dante Alexander 1

But of course, I don't like boring people and I only share with those I like. *blinks as she finally notices the floating tome*
That book any good?

Oh, thanks again. *quickly eats the slice of pizza, then licks fingers* Hmm? Oh, I guess it's good. Thing is, it doesn't have any words. All the pages are blank. Seems like it only floats when I'm around. *grabs the book, shakes it a bit and chuckles* I thought shaking it would make words appear.

Snarky Carnivore

Dante Alexander 1

Oh, thanks again. *quickly eats the slice of pizza, then licks fingers* Hmm? Oh, I guess it's good. Thing is, it doesn't have any words. All the pages are blank. Seems like it only floats when I'm around. *grabs the book, shakes it a bit and chuckles* I thought shaking it would make words appear.

That's a bit odd. *strokes imaginary beard* Maybe it's secretly a magic Etch-a-Sketch?

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
saskicheez
Dante Alexander 1

That's a bit odd. *strokes imaginary beard* Maybe it's secretly a magic Etch-a-Sketch?

*keeps holding the tome, then hovers upside-down* Hahaha, that would be funny. Maybe it uses blood magic. Ooh, that means this book and I will get along just fine. *he hugs the book and giggles*
saskicheez
Dante Alexander 1
Did I scare everyone away? cat_sad

*sticks head out of backpack* I don't think so. It'd be more likely the Noisy One did that.

*Stompstomp* Did not! evil

Snarky Carnivore

Infinity_Night

*raises an eyebrow from her spot on the floor*
Dante Alexander 1

*Scratches head and wrinkles nose slightly*
Eeeeh, that'd be rather messy don't you think?

Lonely Vampire

User Image

-slips in quietly and attacks the hard-to-reach areas of the cave with his feather duster-

User Image

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
saskicheez
Infinity_Night

*raises an eyebrow from her spot on the floor*
Dante Alexander 1

*Scratches head and wrinkles nose slightly*
Eeeeh, that'd be rather messy don't you think?

Messy? Yes. Still would be fun.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A Demon and a Butler
User Image

-slips in quietly and attacks the hard-to-reach areas of the cave with his feather duster-

User Image

*tilts head* Was that necessary? Perhaps the bats like their dust bunnies. emotion_c8

Lonely Vampire

Dante Alexander 1

*tilts head* Was that necessary? Perhaps the bats like their dust bunnies. emotion_c8
User Image

Quite necessary. We wouldn't want their allergies to get the best of them, now, would we?

User Image

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
A Demon and a Butler
Dante Alexander 1

User Image

Quite necessary. We wouldn't want their allergies to get the best of them, now, would we?

User Image

*lets out a small sneeze* Point taken. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas