No! 0.24107142857143 24.1% [ 27 ]
Yes! 0.16071428571429 16.1% [ 18 ]
On occasion. 0.59821428571429 59.8% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

-Keen on gravity he bounced himself on the salty seabed, feeling his feet delve into the sensuous velvety sand and fine pieces of gravel before the hop. Pulling his legs out from beneath him as he gently floated back down. Limbs stretched out to support his buoyancy in a loose swimstroke, arms engaged in a dolphin crawl while his feet mimicked a graceful dog's paddle. The excercise worked well for his stiff shoulders, caused by the nap he had taken on the unrelenting dank ground.
Kicking into a full front crawl he circled his favorable target with a higher tempo, grimacing impishly.-
Implying you'd recognize it~.

*He laughed as the redheaded male floats past him* We Darklings know fun. *He squints an eye and sticks out his tongue*

-As his arm moved to propel him forward he made sure his hand unsubtly splashed the ocean water about, sending it flying and scattering in Candleboy's general direction. A purr rolling of his vocals.- Rrrreally?

Maybe better than I do? Albeit It looks tricky to swim with wings like those. Hm, but fun to speedily glide over the ocean, dipping your feet in. Flying must be such a privilege.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

-Keen on gravity he bounced himself on the salty seabed, feeling his feet delve into the sensuous velvety sand and fine pieces of gravel before the hop. Pulling his legs out from beneath him as he gently floated back down. Limbs stretched out to support his buoyancy in a loose swimstroke, arms engaged in a dolphin crawl while his feet mimicked a graceful dog's paddle. The excercise worked well for his stiff shoulders, caused by the nap he had taken on the unrelenting dank ground.
Kicking into a full front crawl he circled his favorable target with a higher tempo, grimacing impishly.-

*He laughed as the redheaded male floats past him* We Darklings know fun. *He squints an eye and sticks out his tongue*

-As his arm moved to propel him forward he made sure his hand unsubtly splashed the ocean water about, sending it flying and scattering in Candleboy's general direction. A purr rolling of his vocals.- Rrrreally?

Maybe better than I do? Albeit It looks tricky to swim with wings like those. Hm, but fun to speedily glide over the ocean, dipping your feet in. Flying must be such a privilege.

*Some of the redhead's splashing made the surprisingly cool water jump onto his warm body. He playfully fans the stray beads of water and nods* I agree. It would be hard with these wings. Perhaps I should take a more aquatic form? Nah, I really like my wings. Plus it is such a fun privilege to take to the skies.

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

*Some of the redhead's splashing made the surprisingly cool water jump onto his warm body. He playfully fans the stray beads of water and nods* I agree. It would be hard with these wings. Perhaps I should take a more aquatic form? Nah, I really like my wings. Plus it is such a fun privilege to take to the skies.

-Verloki's arm reached out for the ocean floor, giving himself a twirl onto his back, face down, on his back and face down again. Feet then finding the same seabed to lift himself up to a standing position. He untied the now cleanlier piece of cloth that was around his hand, using it to tie his defiant hair back into a very loose knot.-

A strong duck perhaps. Or something bigger so you can be my flying mount. Just the once. -he joked halfly.-

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

-Verloki's arm reached out for the ocean floor, giving himself a twirl onto his back, face down, on his back and face down again. Feet then finding the same seabed to lift himself up to a standing position. He untied the now cleanlier piece of cloth that was around his hand, using it to tie his defiant hair back into a very loose knot.-

A strong duck perhaps. Or something bigger so you can be my flying mount. Just the once. -he joked halfly.-

Okay! What should I become for you? *He floats around Verloki in the water*

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

If you were a dragon, would you eat me? -he wondered, although the shapeshifting seemed to not affect the personality type at all so far.-

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

If you were a dragon, would you eat me? -he wondered, although the shapeshifting seemed to not affect the personality type at all so far.-

No. I haven't eaten you so far, have I?

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

I suppose not, mm? -Glances up at the magnificent being while running his hands over his own body, quickly accounting for his present body parts and giving a two finger salute as the check up finished.- All in one unbroken piece Sir.
-He lifted a hand towards the male, it hovering briefly in between them before dropping back to his side unmovingly.- You know, if you did not possess vocabulary skills, I would have to fight the major urge to pet you.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

I suppose not, mm? -Glances up at the magnificent being while running his hands over his own body, quickly accounting for his present body parts and giving a two finger salute as the check up finished.- All in one unbroken piece Sir.
-He lifted a hand towards the male, it hovering briefly in between them before dropping back to his side unmovingly.- You know, if you did not possess vocabulary skills, I would have to fight the major urge to pet you.

*He moved his head to the other's hand and gives it a nuzzle* Now who said I didn't like head pets? *He sits in the water, being a nice size most of his body still stuck out of the water* Will this form do?

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

*He moved his head to the other's hand and gives it a nuzzle* Now who said I didn't like head pets? *He sits in the water, being a nice size most of his body still stuck out of the water* Will this form do?

I think it is strange, the way a shape may affect our actions. -A small, honest smile tugged on his lips as he leaned in, placing his warm hand slowly with gentle pressure. An idle thumb passing repeatedly across the dragon's cheekbone in a soothing rhytmic motion of comfort. He then trailed an index finger slowly down from this zygomatic bone to the mandible, pulling away slowly from the lower jaw.-

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki

I think it is strange, the way a shape may affect our actions. -A small, honest smile tugged on his lips as he leaned in, placing his warm hand slowly with gentle pressure. An idle thumb passing repeatedly across the dragon's cheekbone in a soothing rhytmic motion of comfort. He then trailed an index finger slowly down from this zygomatic bone to the mandible, pulling away slowly from the lower jaw.-

*He smiled and made a quiet purring noise as his thick, scaly skin was touched* That feels very nice.

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

*He smiled and made a quiet purring noise as his thick, scaly skin was touched* That feels very nice.

Hm really? I could keep going for a while, but then you might fall asleep. -He smirked, placing himself against the dragon's chest for a light sort of hug, his growled words ticking against the torso.- The water could turn you into a wrinkly dragon~.

Demonic Shounen

48,925 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

Hm really? I could keep going for a while, but then you might fall asleep. -He smirked, placing himself against the dragon's chest for a light sort of hug, his growled words ticking against the torso.- The water could turn you into a wrinkly dragon~.

Ooh, I can't have that. *He really liked the way the other male felt. Not soft, but not hard either. Very nice to the touch*

Demonic Tenant

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
So happy that right now it's overcast. heart

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

Ooh, I can't have that. *He really liked the way the other male felt. Not soft, but not hard either. Very nice to the touch*

-He made little imaginary drawings on the dragon's chest with his finger, trailing intricate smooth patterns around as if practicing alchemical symbols, vibrating with soft laughter.- You're too cuddlesome for a dragon. But yes, perhaps it is time to get out of the water.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff