No! 0.24107142857143 24.1% [ 27 ]
Yes! 0.16071428571429 16.1% [ 18 ]
On occasion. 0.59821428571429 59.8% [ 67 ]
Total Votes:[ 112 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 45 46 47 > >>

Demonic Tenant

Rizrazzle
Verloki

-He slowly buttoned down his top, fiddling quickly with each button. His pale bare skin and muscles highlighted by the bright red hair that flowed down to cradle his abdomen.-

User Image

-----

Ehem. But your parents had issues with it then? That suuucks... /:
Was it even really that bad?

Welcome back~ -he winked cracking his wrists.- Well, if you wish to hear about it I would not mind. Blurting it out on Gaia is something I have done more often, it is a bit of a safe haven for expression for me. But chances are it would be quite the rant. It is a bit of a long, ongoing story. -Chuckles.-

Friendly Shapeshifter

Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

Durem is typical? Oh, right. A lot of the supernatural live there. Whoops. Well like the saying goes, home is where the heart is, right?

I prefer 'hearth'. But I suppose it is somewhat true. -He slowly buttoned down his top, fiddling quickly with each button. His pale bare skin and muscles highlighted by the bright red hair that flowed down to cradle his abdomen.- In a way I am still looking for a place where I could feel that way. Not that being a little free-spirited ever harmed me.

-When he had finished with his top he leaned his nimble body against the wall. Lifting each leg up whilst pulling his tall dark boots off of his feet. After a time like this, it felt amazing to be able to walk around barefooted, feeling the sand under his toes. The heavy boots clunked down onto the cold cave sand. Verloki, turning around with a swift spin that made his hair dance, grasped the blanket he had received earlier tightly in his fist. The now more comfortable male leaning back up to strut towards the cave's mouth.-

Uh... *Seeing Verloki take off his top made him lose his train of thought* What were we talking about?

Can you get out in the sun? -He asked curiously in a semi-loud voice as he was already just outside of the cave, looking over the ocean waves.-

*He nods* The sun doesn't bother me any. It's just so warm and draining when I stand in direct sunlight. *He steps outside and looks at the sky* Why did you think the sun would hurt me?

Demonic Tenant

Rizrazzle
Verloki

Welcome back~ -he winked cracking his wrists.- Well, if you wish to hear about it I would not mind. Blurting it out on Gaia is something I have done more often, it is a bit of a safe haven for expression for me. But chances are it would be quite the rant. It is a bit of a long, ongoing story. -Chuckles.-

Yeah still ongoing? Has it been that long?
I think my parents wouldn't like it at first.
But then they'd prolly' accept me.
I'm just fortunate (?? if that's what to call it).

I grew up with homophobic parents. Imagine overhearing conversations downstairs alike "I always knew it. Hey. Did you know, that man that moved in across the street is gay! Yeah, I am sure he has a relationship with that horrible feminine barber. Such an awful mental disease. He must be a psycho or something. Why, if my son were gay I at least would try to fix him. You can't just leave someone you care about like that!"
So I did all that they expected of me, got into the top class of middle school, hung around with popular guys and dated a pretty girl. My mother sure couldn't be happier. My parents were ... Well moneyed. So to speak. They hung around upper social classes expecting to mold me into one of the suits. I never liked it and have to admit I was quite a brat back then. I revolted every chance I had.
When there was a party thrown amongst the teenagers, I was there. It was a chance to get out of the house and away from whiney mom. One night we actually came to the topic of 'gay boys' at a party. Of course I acted disgusted, that's how I was raised! You were supposed to be a cool, masculine guy with girls swarming around you or something along those lines. I didn't really dislike the guy that then claimed not to be straight, but he was a guy and I wasn't even going to evaluate whether he was attractive, healthy or even smart or not.
Suddenly came a challenge. The guy dared me to kiss him. The feeling of doing something rebellious like that won out eventually. Besides, it was important I wasn't going to lose a stupid challenge. Eventually we joked around that we were boyfriends. We kissed even more and I became .. curious. It wasn't anything like that 'plain' feeling I had when kissing a girl. But it must have been the booze, right? Never to speak of it again.

It gnawed on me so I took it online. Still a little curious, yet somewhat reluctant to the idea, I figured it was easier to tell the truth on the web. I actually was enamoured by a certain Gaian gay guy at a time, but he turned out to be a fake and a girl(!) at that. This actually made things more confusing! Was I just in it for the thrill? Did the thrill only come from doing something 'wrong'? Was that 'plain' feeling when I kissed a girl actually normal?
Then came a rebellious period of self-indulgence where I burned through male exes. My tastes in men were.. Looking back.. Horrid and underdeveloped. And in order to date me, they must've been the same. Most of my relationships did not last long, and drama drama drama.
It took a while to gain some maturity and correct myself. (I no longer really get into (quick) relationships.)
Some period in between I had a girlfriend once more, thanks to the confusion I gained from that online thing. But it didn't work out. I guess that made me pretty sure about my case, eh?
No. Unfortunately I was stupid enough to try 'online' once more, and ended up with yet another girl hiding behind some guy's pictures! Only this time the relationship was a bit more mature so I seriously started doubting again, because my feelings for him/her just wouldn't shut down like that.

My parents were, of course, still expecting me to turn some 'girl friend' into my girlfriend. Telling them the truth wasn't easy but it had to be done. Long enraged story short, they realized I was 'mentally ill', 'broken' and tossed me out. I would never be able to become the person they wanted and I am the one that destroyed their child.
I haven't spoken to them since, I think it is better if I don't, but I am afraid of what might happen in the long run. Say they have an accident, how will I live with that? Such kind of stuff.
But! I am crawling back up from being cast out and am finally doing well myself. The whole exploration process is still going on though.

Wow. Rant much?
There you go, story of my sexuality. -Laughs.-

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

Uh... *Seeing Verloki take off his top made him lose his train of thought* What were we talking about?

Can you get out in the sun? -He asked curiously in a semi-loud voice as he was already just outside of the cave, looking over the ocean waves.-

*He nods* The sun doesn't bother me any. It's just so warm and draining when I stand in direct sunlight. *He steps outside and looks at the sky* Why did you think the sun would hurt me?

-He dropped the blanket into the fine, warm sand. Hand raised to shield his eyes from the stinging sun until they had adjusted. A healthy glow caressed his skin and he was well-muscled, although not bulky. In fact, he was slightly thin, picking agility over brute force. He spun back to face his magnificent companion in the sunlight. The redhead did not often visit the ocean and some of his sudden cheerfulness radiated through him.- Neh! I had not quite made up my mind about anything. You were quite forthright to say my blood smelled tasty, and as for the obvious, you were hiding out in a dark cave. Hm? Better safe than sorry. -He tipped his head aside and smiled a genuine smile, eyes squeezed shut.-

But you did not have to come. I am just going in for a quick ocean dive to lose that scent of expensive scotch before I become mad with desire. -He nodded at the blanket- make-do towel.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

-He dropped the blanket into the fine, warm sand. Hand raised to shield his eyes from the stinging sun until they had adjusted. A healthy glow caressed his skin and he was well-muscled, although not bulky. In fact, he was slightly thin, picking agility over brute force. He spun back to face his magnificent companion in the sunlight. The redhead did not often visit the ocean and some of his sudden cheerfulness radiated through him.- Neh! I had not quite made up my mind about anything. You were quite forthright to say my blood smelled tasty, and as for the obvious, you were hiding out in a dark cave. Hm? Better safe than sorry. -He tipped his head aside and smiled a genuine smile, eyes squeezed shut.-

But you did not have to come. I am just going in for a quick ocean dive to lose that scent of expensive scotch before I become mad with desire. -He nodded at the blanket- make-do towel.

Oh, right. I did sound like a vampire, didn't I? Like I said, I do share some of their traits. Luckily I do not have their fear of the sun. However, I've heard the sun doesn't kill them, it just makes them swear a lot. Though my skin is quite fair and I get sunburned easily. Still, I wanted to come along and keep you company. *He sits in the warm sand and enjoys the smell of the sea*

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1

Oh, right. I did sound like a vampire, didn't I? Like I said, I do share some of their traits. Luckily I do not have their fear of the sun. However, I've heard the sun doesn't kill them, it just makes them swear a lot. Though my skin is quite fair and I get sunburned easily. Still, I wanted to come along and keep you company. *He sits in the warm sand and enjoys the smell of the sea*

Swear alot.. -he chuckled while shaking his head, which was now filling itself with daydreamy pictures of white beaches filled with swearing vampires.-
I reckon there's multiple types of vampirism. Sun-resistance just being the result of the right genes or families. But as my one new book on vampire studies was destroyed, well, perhaps I'll never find out. -The fresh breeze waltzed with his hair, and he sprinted into the ocean. An excited yelp escaping him as the cold water washed over his warm body.-

-He motioned a thumbs up before wanting to take the dive, but was pulled backwards by a retreating wave that caught his legs, toppling over in the water with a healthy laugh. At other times he would have felt inappropriate and silly, but he couldn't resist the renewed energy that had replenished his jovial cheer. Although a slight voice in his mind was telling him he had to behave more in front of the shapeshifter lurking on the beach. Behaving so oddly opposed to his calm, reserved way of socializing with eloquent crowds.-

Friendly Shapeshifter

Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

Swear alot.. -he chuckled while shaking his head, which was now filling itself with daydreamy pictures of white beaches filled with swearing vampires.-
I reckon there's multiple types of vampirism. Sun-resistance just being the result of the right genes or families. But as my one new book on vampire studies was destroyed, well, perhaps I'll never find out. -The fresh breeze waltzed with his hair, and he sprinted into the ocean. An excited yelp escaping him as the cold water washed over his warm body.-

-He motioned a thumbs up before wanting to take the dive, but was pulled backwards by a retreating wave that caught his legs, toppling over in the water with a healthy laugh. At other times he would have felt inappropriate and silly, but he couldn't resist the renewed energy that had replenished his jovial cheer. Although a slight voice in his mind was telling him he had to behave more in front of the shapeshifter lurking on the beach. Behaving so oddly opposed to his calm, reserved way of socializing with eloquent crowds.-

*He laughed at Verloki's behavior* You're a very fun guy to be around. Perhaps I should join you in that cool water. Don't have any swim trunks. Eh, who cares? It's not like I'm wearing very now. *He shrugs, takes off his boots, runs to the water, then jumps in*

Demonic Tenant

Rizrazzle
Verloki

I grew up with homophobic parents. Imagine overhearing conversations downstairs alike "I always knew it. Hey. Did you know, that man that moved in across the street is gay! Yeah, I am sure he has a relationship with that horrible feminine barber. Such an awful mental disease. He must be a psycho or something. Why, if my son were gay I at least would try to fix him. You can't just leave someone you care about like that!"
So I did all that they expected of me, got into the top class of middle school, hung around with popular guys and dated a pretty girl. My mother sure couldn't be happier. My parents were ... Well moneyed. So to speak. They hung around upper social classes expecting to mold me into one of the suits. I never liked it and have to admit I was quite a brat back then. I revolted every chance I had.
When there was a party thrown amongst the teenagers, I was there. It was a chance to get out of the house and away from whiney mom. One night we actually came to the topic of 'gay boys' at a party. Of course I acted disgusted, that's how I was raised! You were supposed to be a cool, masculine guy with girls swarming around you or something along those lines. I didn't really dislike the guy that then claimed not to be straight, but he was a guy and I wasn't even going to evaluate whether he was attractive, healthy or even smart or not.
Suddenly came a challenge. The guy dared me to kiss him. The feeling of doing something rebellious like that won out eventually. Besides, it was important I wasn't going to lose a stupid challenge. Eventually we joked around that we were boyfriends. We kissed even more and I became .. curious. It wasn't anything like that 'plain' feeling I had when kissing a girl. But it must have been the booze, right? Never to speak of it again.

It gnawed on me so I took it online. Still a little curious, yet somewhat reluctant to the idea, I figured it was easier to tell the truth on the web. I actually was enamoured by a certain Gaian gay guy at a time, but he turned out to be a fake and a girl(!) at that. This actually made things more confusing! Was I just in it for the thrill? Did the thrill only come from doing something 'wrong'? Was that 'plain' feeling when I kissed a girl actually normal?
Then came a rebellious period of self-indulgence where I burned through male exes. My tastes in men were.. Looking back.. Horrid and underdeveloped. And in order to date me, they must've been the same. Most of my relationships did not last long, and drama drama drama.
It took a while to gain some maturity and correct myself. (I no longer really get into (quick) relationships.)
Some period in between I had a girlfriend once more, thanks to the confusion I gained from that online thing. But it didn't work out. I guess that made me pretty sure about my case, eh?
No. Unfortunately I was stupid enough to try 'online' once more, and ended up with yet another girl hiding behind some guy's pictures! Only this time the relationship was a bit more mature so I seriously started doubting again, because my feelings for him/her just wouldn't shut down like that.

My parents were, of course, still expecting me to turn some 'girl friend' into my girlfriend. Telling them the truth wasn't easy but it had to be done. Long enraged story short, they realized I was 'mentally ill', 'broken' and tossed me out. I would never be able to become the person they wanted and I am the one that destroyed their child.
I haven't spoken to them since, I think it is better if I don't, but I am afraid of what might happen in the long run. Say they have an accident, how will I live with that? Such kind of stuff.
But! I am crawling back up from being cast out and am finally doing well myself. The whole exploration process is still going on though.

Wow. Rant much?
There you go, story of my sexuality. -Laughs.-

Whoa. *hugs* How old were you even?
It seems like there's a long period between getting thrown out and now...?
But way to destroy your child's confidence!!

I don't think you destroyed their child.
(Did they really even think you were someone else all of a sudden?)
Not just because you are that child but because you only dared to be yourself.
My parents are more of the don't care about anyone else's opinions types though.
Thus I think it's harder for me to understand.... ><;;

And this just proves that people online can't be trusted AT ALL. /:
I don't hate on the people that are like 'lf gaia gf/bf',
but I'm still pretty judgy. Like get out there!

Although in your case I understand how online must feel safe.
I don't get why anyone would do that if things were serious.

I also don't think your taste was bad, maybe you were just a little younger??

I was 17 when they threw me out, 14 or so when that guy kissed me. Which is, luckily, close to 18 and independence. I could kiss my trust fund goodbye though. -chuckles.- In the end, I think it was a great wake up call for me to learn about the world the hard way. I used to be such a different person, it feels weird to even think or read back. Some old emails, blogs and even PM's had me staring at my screen in unpleasant surprise. I dated someone whom merely used me, I dated someone that was cheating on me with three others, I even dated someone that threatened to commit suicide if I ever left him. I mean, come on~ -chortles softly in near-disbelief.- The same goes for the two girls online that turned out to be boys, I was incredibly stupid to not realize what was going on and end things. Perhaps, however, sometimes by choice. I cannot just 'unfeel'.

I still do not have the guts to label myself, merely because I still know so little about (my) orientation.

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

*He laughed at Verloki's behavior* You're a very fun guy to be around. Perhaps I should join you in that cool water. Don't have any swim trunks. Eh, who cares? It's not like I'm wearing very now. *He shrugs, takes off his boots, runs to the water, then jumps in*

-Crooked smiles continued to lift his features as he let the waves enslave his body. Sliding to and fro the beach. As a dark, winged form came running he arched a brow. Surely he wasn't going to--! a splash of water spattered in his direction as he tried to leap backwards, but was only pulled forward by a voluminous rogue ripple.- Oi! I'll show you fun.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

-Crooked smiles continued to lift his features as he let the waves enslave his body. Sliding to and fro the beach. As a dark, winged form came running he arched a brow. Surely he wasn't going to--! a splash of water spattered in his direction as he tried to leap backwards, but was only pulled forward by a voluminous rogue ripple.- Oi! I'll show you fun.

*He popped his head up from the water and laughs* Oh? Then show me fun.

Demonic Tenant

Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

-Keen on gravity he bounced himself on the salty seabed, feeling his feet delve into the sensuous velvety sand and fine pieces of gravel before the hop. Pulling his legs out from beneath him as he gently floated back down. Limbs stretched out to support his buoyancy in a loose swimstroke, arms engaged in a dolphin crawl while his feet mimicked a graceful dog's paddle. The excercise worked well for his stiff shoulders, caused by the nap he had taken on the unrelenting dank ground.
Kicking into a full front crawl he circled his favorable target with a higher tempo, grimacing impishly.-
Implying you'd recognize it~.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Verloki
Dante Alexander 1
Verloki
Dante Alexander 1

-Keen on gravity he bounced himself on the salty seabed, feeling his feet delve into the sensuous velvety sand and fine pieces of gravel before the hop. Pulling his legs out from beneath him as he gently floated back down. Limbs stretched out to support his buoyancy in a loose swimstroke, arms engaged in a dolphin crawl while his feet mimicked a graceful dog's paddle. The excercise worked well for his stiff shoulders, caused by the nap he had taken on the unrelenting dank ground.
Kicking into a full front crawl he circled his favorable target with a higher tempo, grimacing impishly.-
Implying you'd recognize it~.

*He laughed as the redheaded male floats past him* We Darklings know fun. *He squints an eye and sticks out his tongue*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff