Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bookworm

Recca Hino
Sweet Sentiment
`Hydro
Sweet Sentiment
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol

She probably ordered them when she announced the whole party and now can't make it here because of some crazy dude stealing her shipment....makes sense.
Which gives me hope because I don't have to depend on some nice NPC giving me the Red Checkered set that I desperately want. After the party, I could just buy it from the store. *prays* They're teasing us if they do anything else. crying

I think they're teasing us. It's so annoying no knowing the rules of the event. I don't even know what all the swimsuits available for this event are.

Awww! I don't think there are rules. Just hang out and have fun!
Here's a list of some of the items courtesy of the d party thread (I wasn't sure how to link to the exact post)
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Cuddly Sweetheart

Sweet Sentiment
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol
Pfft, you make such a good point. Must have been a lot of opportunities~ >w>

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Sweet Sentiment
I never thought about that...
I think of everything. It's why I'm fun to play with. blaugh

Bat-shark repellant anyone? twisted

Moonlight Pirate

Lady Teryx Jurai
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai

then why don't you want dean know where you got bikinis? maybe dean wouldn't care. he has to deal with mermaids anyway.
Dean got his office loaded with bikinis I guess a bikini hoarder would be a perfect suspect for him...

hehe good point. and Dean ends up fighting a mermaid all the time
He should be friend with mermaid!!
Mermaids are the only ones who could save him if Mr Chompy tries to love him a little too much xd

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
[NPC] Steve Smith

emotion_hug emotion_kirakira Oh thank you! It's perfect, now I have a complete set!

Wheezing Bookworm

[NPC] Steve Smith
If I've gotta serve detention when I get back, it's less surf time, you know?

This is totally true. do you have any surfing tips for someone who wants to learn? Everytime I try, I just end up toppling over. gonk

Creeper Bunny

[NPC] Steve Smith
babyl10
Is my icy sequin top in there?
I've had to roam around in just this apron and "very" protective butt armor for awhile, now.

Unless, cool-cat, you like it that way~
wink
Oh man, this is confusing. I, like, have a few in here that might be yours, haha. Can you give me a better description of what yours looked like?

Sorry, Steve. Umm, I think it looked like one of these...?
User Image User Image

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sometimesalways
Sweet Sentiment
sometimesalways
What's with all the bikini theft around here? So weird.
Topless tanning and mermaids. The humans buy suits and ditch the tops to tan and the mermaids ditch their bottoms because they don't need them, and hormone ridden boys snatch up both in fits of kleptomania.

Quite a logical explanation. Thank you miss.
Maybe there's a boys school near the beach. ninja Explains the Dean, too.

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai

then why don't you want dean know where you got bikinis? maybe dean wouldn't care. he has to deal with mermaids anyway.
Dean got his office loaded with bikinis I guess a bikini hoarder would be a perfect suspect for him...

hehe good point. and Dean ends up fighting a mermaid all the time
Mermaids are the only ones who could save him if Mr Chompy tries to love him a little too much xd

yeah but he needs to learn not to provoke the mermaids in the first place.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gypsy_Kt
Sweet Sentiment
Pfft, you make such a good point. Must have been a lot of opportunities~ >w>
Mermaids. It's always mermaids. rofl

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
[NPC] Steve Smith

do you think Dean is a major hot head?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
sometimesalways
xXFurygeistXx
sometimesalways
What's with all the bikini theft around here? So weird.

Dunno. But if I find the perpetrators, I WILL eat them. *dark, shark toothed grin*

Sounds like a good punishment to me.

Meh, if they are humans, they can be a bit stringy, but if the mers are perpetrating this crime...well that's a tastier treat all around! No...uh...no offense. sweatdrop

Moonlight Pirate

Lady Teryx Jurai
~Silent_Chatou~

yeah but he needs to learn not to provoke the mermaids in the first place.
I think that's a lot to ask him... looks like he can't stop himself xD

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I am a pretty girl <3 And uh I am getting attacked by sharks ahhh!

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
[NPC] Steve Smith

Yo, Steve? I found my top lying on the beach. Looks pretty obvious someone nicked mine off my porch. You got some matching bottoms in there? I can't seem to find them.
*bites lip* I just bought these...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces