Welcome to Gaia! ::

Arlette Mori
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

I was wondering where my bikini went.
Yo, which one's yours?

Aged Gearhead

xXFurygeistXx
sometimesalways
What's with all the bikini theft around here? So weird.

Dunno. But if I find the perpetrators, I WILL eat them. *dark, shark toothed grin*

Sounds like a good punishment to me.
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

o.o your afraid of Dean?
As if!

then why don't you want dean know where you got bikinis? maybe dean wouldn't care. he has to deal with mermaids anyway.
If I've gotta serve detention when I get back, it's less surf time, you know?

Moonlight Pirate

20,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Lady Teryx Jurai

then why don't you want dean know where you got bikinis? maybe dean wouldn't care. he has to deal with mermaids anyway.
Dean got his office loaded with bikinis I guess a bikini hoarder would be a perfect suspect for him...

Wheezing Bookworm

xXFurygeistXx
Brenzie
xXFurygeistXx
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino
Of course he we won't tell the dean. The guy is a total nutjob. This is a party there are no rules!
That's exactly what I've been sayin'! Like, why is the dean even here?

Even Deans have summer vacation...not that they always know what to do with it.

What the Dean really needs is to relax. Have a frothy beverage and kick it with us.

While true, he maybe doesn't know how to relax? It doesn't come easy to control freaks, I know that much.

Awww but make sure to take some you time. It's super important.

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

[NPC] Steve Smith

Steve, I was wondering, would you happen to have any damaged ones in there I could maybe have? I cant afford a new one right now, but maybe if you have any damaged unclaimed ones?

Familiar Shapeshifter

17,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Sweet Sentiment
`Hydro
Sweet Sentiment
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol

She probably ordered them when she announced the whole party and now can't make it here because of some crazy dude stealing her shipment....makes sense.
Which gives me hope because I don't have to depend on some nice NPC giving me the Red Checkered set that I desperately want. After the party, I could just buy it from the store. *prays* They're teasing us if they do anything else. crying

I think they're teasing us. It's so annoying no knowing the rules of the event. I don't even know what all the swimsuits available for this event are.

Stone-cold Assailant

20,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
sometimesalways
Topless tanning and mermaids. The humans buy suits and ditch the tops to tan and the mermaids ditch their bottoms because they don't need them, and hormone ridden boys snatch up both in fits of kleptomania.

Stone-cold Assailant

20,800 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Recca Hino
Sweet Sentiment
`Hydro
Sweet Sentiment
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol

She probably ordered them when she announced the whole party and now can't make it here because of some crazy dude stealing her shipment....makes sense.
Which gives me hope because I don't have to depend on some nice NPC giving me the Red Checkered set that I desperately want. After the party, I could just buy it from the store. *prays* They're teasing us if they do anything else. crying

I think they're teasing us. It's so annoying no knowing the rules of the event. I don't even know what all the swimsuits available for this event are.
The D-party has a list near their hot tub. There's about ten sets. crying
Sweet Sentiment
I never thought about that...

Friendly Browser

11,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
[NPC] Steve Smith
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith

o.o your afraid of Dean?
As if!

If I've gotta serve detention when I get back, it's less surf time, you know?

oh O.o ok. I think Dean needs to loosen up anyway. but do you think dean is a hot head?

Princess Gaian

17,600 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
[NPC] Steve Smith
Arlette Mori
[NPC] Steve Smith

I was wondering where my bikini went.
Yo, which one's yours?

It was a purple one, but, looking in your box.. there are a lot of purple bikinis. sweatdrop

Tenacious Glitch

21,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Man, you like, really hurt my feelings with what you said earlier. But, like, I'm not one to hold a grudge.

Sorry Steve. Thank you for the bikini top anyway. I had no idea I lost it. You are a pretty cool dude not to hold a grudge. Maybe you can show some dudettes how to surf. *Turns back into being human.*

Aged Gearhead

Sweet Sentiment
sometimesalways
Topless tanning and mermaids. The humans buy suits and ditch the tops to tan and the mermaids ditch their bottoms because they don't need them, and hormone ridden boys snatch up both in fits of kleptomania.

Quite a logical explanation. Thank you miss.

Friendly Browser

11,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai

Dean got his office loaded with bikinis I guess a bikini hoarder would be a perfect suspect for him...

hehe good point. and Dean ends up fighting a mermaid all the time

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces