Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXFurygeistXx
You wouldn't happen to have an ice sequin bikini, both top and bottom in there, would you human? Some kids raided my drying line of my ocean apparel. *glubs and pouts*
I'll give it a look, you never know!

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
[NPC] Steve Smith
`Hydro
[NPC] Steve Smith
`Hydro
To make up for being late to the party, you have to dance a luau dance. razz
I don't dance, yo. My girl sure has some moves, though!

Your girl? Who's she? surprised Why don't you invite her over~
Hilary! I'm pretty sure she knows where to find me...

Oh Hilary! She's super nice, she helped start the party while you were gone yesterday. She found me a cute teal bikini bottom but she lost the top, it seems! Perhaps your box has it? surprised

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sweet Sentiment
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol

She probably ordered them when she announced the whole party and now can't make it here because of some crazy dude stealing her shipment....makes sense.

Anxious Marshmallow

[NPC] Steve Smith

Hey Steve~ Got the sparkly green bikini bottom to match my top? You wouldn't mind giving them back to this little mermaid would you?

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
xXFurygeistXx
Recca Hino
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino
Of course he we won't tell the dean. The guy is a total nutjob. This is a party there are no rules!
That's exactly what I've been sayin'! Like, why is the dean even here?

That's a great question. I mean if he's not here to surf or dance, why is he here?

Summer job? Maybe that's how he makes ends meet.
I bet he did come to party but he's no good with people, so once he got here he reverts to his default behavior. It's a nervous reaction because he doesn't know how to cope.
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

o.o your afraid of Dean?
As if!

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Brenzie
xXFurygeistXx
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino
Of course he we won't tell the dean. The guy is a total nutjob. This is a party there are no rules!
That's exactly what I've been sayin'! Like, why is the dean even here?

Even Deans have summer vacation...not that they always know what to do with it.

What the Dean really needs is to relax. Have a frothy beverage and kick it with us.

While true, he maybe doesn't know how to relax? It doesn't come easy to control freaks, I know that much.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
[NPC] Steve Smith
xXFurygeistXx
You wouldn't happen to have an ice sequin bikini, both top and bottom in there, would you human? Some kids raided my drying line of my ocean apparel. *glubs and pouts*
I'll give it a look, you never know!

Thanks Steve! I'll check the Dean's office later, see if he's found the top. Thank you for finding the bottom!

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Hey, Steve, do you still have some bikini bottoms? I'm looking for one, so I go swimming!

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
`Hydro
Sweet Sentiment
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol

She probably ordered them when she announced the whole party and now can't make it here because of some crazy dude stealing her shipment....makes sense.
Which gives me hope because I don't have to depend on some nice NPC giving me the Red Checkered set that I desperately want. After the party, I could just buy it from the store. *prays* They're teasing us if they do anything else. crying

fxxkin demon

What's with all the bikini theft around here? So weird.

Moonlight Pirate

[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?
I would gladly help you to make them vanish before Hilary or Dean find them. 3nodding

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
[NPC] Steve Smith
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith

o.o your afraid of Dean?
As if!

then why don't you want dean know where you got bikinis? maybe dean wouldn't care. he has to deal with mermaids anyway.

Kawaii Trash

[NPC] Steve Smith
As if!

Honestly I don't see why anyone would be scared of the Dean, he's kinda easy to manipulate.
Plus I think you're in the clear Steve, he's distracted with a certain shark so he won't be giving
you much trouble. lol

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
sometimesalways
What's with all the bikini theft around here? So weird.

Dunno. But if I find the perpetrators, I WILL eat them. *dark, shark toothed grin*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff