Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Bookworm

Don't worry. We're keeping the Dean busy by trying to set him and Chompy up on a lovely date.

Your secret is safe with us. And any snitches can answer to me personally *cracks knuckles*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
xXFurygeistXx
`Hydro
Does anyone want to dance a hula with me? I'm not that good, but it's better with more than one person anyway...

Alas, my hips weren't meant for hula. I'm all left...tentacle...with that. I can spin hula hoops on my tentacles, tho, if that helps?

Eh, I'm not that good at it myself. sweatdrop I just kinda sway my arms back and forth.
Recca Hino
Of course he we won't tell the dean. The guy is a total nutjob. This is a party there are no rules!
That's exactly what I've been sayin'! Like, why is the dean even here?

In a relationship with Real Dragovian

Spoopy Baby

[NPC] Steve Smith
Hello Britty
How were the waves, Steve? 4laugh

Also, is there a Pink sequin bikini in there? I believe that's mine!
Oh, whoops!

The waves were perfect! I could have kept ridin' them all night. I can't remember why I stopped. Maybe I was supposed to meet up with Hilary...

Or maybe you saw Chompy lurking around?
I bet he loves some nice, juicy man-flesh.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
`Hydro
xXFurygeistXx
`Hydro
Does anyone want to dance a hula with me? I'm not that good, but it's better with more than one person anyway...

Alas, my hips weren't meant for hula. I'm all left...tentacle...with that. I can spin hula hoops on my tentacles, tho, if that helps?

Eh, I'm not that good at it myself. sweatdrop I just kinda sway my arms back and forth.

That I can do! *sways arms one way, then switch, humming luau music*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
[NPC] Steve Smith
`Hydro
To make up for being late to the party, you have to dance a luau dance. razz
I don't dance, yo. My girl sure has some moves, though!

Your girl? Who's she? surprised Why don't you invite her over~

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

I'll never tell the Dean. We shall be all ninja like with this transaction!
babyl10
Is my icy sequin top in there?
I've had to roam around in just this apron and "very" protective butt armor for awhile, now.

Unless, cool-cat, you like it that way~
wink
Oh man, this is confusing. I, like, have a few in here that might be yours, haha. Can you give me a better description of what yours looked like?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino
Of course he we won't tell the dean. The guy is a total nutjob. This is a party there are no rules!

Even Deans have summer vacation...not that they always know what to do with it.

Smol Cutie-Pie

24,590 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

I was wondering where my bikini went.
`Hydro
[NPC] Steve Smith
`Hydro
To make up for being late to the party, you have to dance a luau dance. razz
I don't dance, yo. My girl sure has some moves, though!

Your girl? Who's she? surprised Why don't you invite her over~
Hilary! I'm pretty sure she knows where to find me...

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino

That's a great question. I mean if he's not here to surf or dance, why is he here?

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Recca Hino
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino

That's a great question. I mean if he's not here to surf or dance, why is he here?

Summer job? Maybe that's how he makes ends meet.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
You have to wonder what possessed a guy to steal a box worth of bikinis. One or two I can understand; crime of opportunity and all that. emotion_awesome But a box? "I stole fifty separates and on the 51st one I now realize I've done something wrong." rolleyes I'm started to wonder if these are Gambino Outfitters shipments gone astray and Sasha is staring at her invoices in confusion. lol

Wheezing Bookworm

xXFurygeistXx
[NPC] Steve Smith
Recca Hino

Even Deans have summer vacation...not that they always know what to do with it.

What the Dean really needs is to relax. Have a frothy beverage and kick it with us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff