Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Scobre
I'm kind of worried what your age requirements are. Hopefully nothing illegal in mind.
Whoooooooooa. Yo, why would you think that? I don't know if we can be bros after this...

LOL ok good. Well I am a mermaid, so you probably don't want to be bros with a mythical creature who sings sailors to their untimely end anyway.

In a relationship with Real Dragovian

Spoopy Baby

Quote:
Message: Like, sorry about that! I hope this is returned to you no worse for wear. I bet you'd look pretty in this and I hope to see you around, girl!
Oh, thank you, Steve.
redface

Kawaii Trash

Well I'm a sucker for free clothes.
Also it's nice to meet a fellow surfer. Catch any killer waves lately?

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

[NPC] Steve Smith
Scobre
I'm kind of worried what your age requirements are. Hopefully nothing illegal in mind.
Whoooooooooa. Yo, why would you think that? I don't know if we can be bros after this...

Ah, man that stinks!
I havent bought a new bikini in like

when was the last time Sasha came out with a new line?

All of mine are a bit tattered now, so that must really stink that he was out stealing away peoples precious stuff!

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

i'll help you out steve! 4laugh send one of those bikinis my way.

Helpful Noob

emotion_yatta

Dragon Storyteller

52,175 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Does anyone want to dance a hula with me? I'm not that good, but it's better with more than one person anyway...

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

o.o your afraid of Dean?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Alanna Rose
[NPC] Steve Smith
Scobre

Ah, man that stinks!
I havent bought a new bikini in like

when was the last time Sasha came out with a new line?

All of mine are a bit tattered now, so that must really stink that he was out stealing away peoples precious stuff!

Yeah I haven't seen Sasha in awhile either. I don't think I'll be getting a bikini from Steve now. I hope you find a new bikini. Shame there isn't swimwear for guys to wear.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
`Hydro
Does anyone want to dance a hula with me? I'm not that good, but it's better with more than one person anyway...

Alas, my hips weren't meant for hula. I'm all left...tentacle...with that. I can spin hula hoops on my tentacles, tho, if that helps?
Hello Britty
How were the waves, Steve? 4laugh

Also, is there a Pink sequin bikini in there? I believe that's mine!
Oh, whoops!

The waves were perfect! I could have kept ridin' them all night. I can't remember why I stopped. Maybe I was supposed to meet up with Hilary...

Robotic Rabbit

44,150 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Stolen bikinis? Well, that is... Quite something. I'll happily take a few off your hands, for any future rabbots that are created.
`Hydro
To make up for being late to the party, you have to dance a luau dance. razz
I don't dance, yo. My girl sure has some moves, though!

Seasonal Leaf

27,250 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Battle: Mage 100

Cuddly Sweetheart

It sounds like you have found yourself in a rather interesting predicament. *giggles* Or an amusing way to meet people has been thrust upon you, however you want to look at it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff