Enlightened Enchantress

What happened to the NPCs? Is the party over? cat_gonk

Antiquarian

29,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Invisibility 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasin' him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

Edit: Whoa! You'll never believe what just happened to me again! So like, I was walkin' back from grabbin' a bite to eat and the same guy comes up to me carryin' another box. I'm like, "bro, get away from me! I'm still tryin' to dispose of the bikinis that you threw at me last night!" But, at the same time, I had to know what was in that box, you know? Before I could say anything else, he drops the box and runs off again.

I open the box and there are all these like, swim trunks inside. I don't think I wanna to know where he got these from...

So dudes and dudettes, if you are missing some swim gear, let me know. If I have it in one of these boxes, I'll be sure to send it your way!

gimmie steve

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
daisy798
What happened to the NPCs? Is the party over? cat_gonk

I have no idea.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Purple girls stuffs.

Wheezing Magician

17,365 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • That One Hero 500
Yay swimwear!

Luminous Star

24,950 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
Seeing as we can reply, the NPC, Steve Smith, should still be working...

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hamika Kitsuhana
Seeing as we can reply, the NPC, Steve Smith, should still be working...

Should be

Shy Genius

16,700 Points
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 1 item 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasin' him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

Edit: Whoa! You'll never believe what just happened to me again! So like, I was walkin' back from grabbin' a bite to eat and the same guy comes up to me carryin' another box. I'm like, "bro, get away from me! I'm still tryin' to dispose of the bikinis that you threw at me last night!" But, at the same time, I had to know what was in that box, you know? Before I could say anything else, he drops the box and runs off again.

I open the box and there are all these like, swim trunks inside. I don't think I wanna to know where he got these from...

So dudes and dudettes, if you are missing some swim gear, let me know. If I have it in one of these boxes, I'll be sure to send it your way!

We need swimsuits before we can go surfing with you, Steve Smith. Preferably the Green Sequin...

It looks like the NPC was actually manned by a staff member this time. His responses are coherent. So, the event is probably over... If so, they should have locked the thread, or something.

And, because they stopped having a link to this forum on the top of the Gaia pages early on, it looks like hardly anyone got the freebies. Go look at them in the marketplace. There's barely any up, and at ridiculous prices for freebies most everyone should have gotten.
[NPC] Mr S. Chompy
[NPC] Steve Smith
[NPC] Mr S. Chompy
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, I'm all about respect. I don't go attackin' these sharks, but if they get in my space, I need to protect myself! Sometimes these sharks can't, like, tell the difference between a moving meal and a human being, you know? They're not interested in us, that's why they usually bite and move on! If you knock 'em on the nose, you're tellin' them to move on, and that you're not an easy snack. You've heard of street smarts? These are ocean smarts, girl!
I'LL FIGHT YOU CHOMP!
Yo, dude! We need to share these waters, man! You'd best, like, mind my space... I don't wanna have to get physical!
I EAT SURFERS LIKE YOU FOR LUNCH MEAT CHOMP!

//hijacks

MR CHOMPY THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT I'll open it on my birthday on the 15th emotion_kirakira

Dapper Fatcat

I need swim gear! emo

Tiny Star

Is there any gold bikini ? Cause kids stole mine.
emotion_donotwant

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Oh geez, I fall asleep, and wake up a few years later and everyone's got sharks and tornadoes and bikinis! I feel so out of place!

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Back to rockin' my beachwear!

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Well I could use some beachwear..