• V-Day 2011 Event 100
anything super sparkly would just have to be mine ~

Alien Punk

21,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasin' him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

Edit: Whoa! You'll never believe what just happened to me again! So like, I was walkin' back from grabbin' a bite to eat and the same guy comes up to me carryin' another box. I'm like, "bro, get away from me! I'm still tryin' to dispose of the bikinis that you threw at me last night!" But, at the same time, I had to know what was in that box, you know? Before I could say anything else, he drops the box and runs off again.

I open the box and there are all these like, swim trunks inside. I don't think I wanna to know where he got these from...

So dudes and dudettes, if you are missing some swim gear, let me know. If I have it in one of these boxes, I'll be sure to send it your way!
I need a bikini, especially if i can have black emotion_kirakira

Leafso's Other Half

Animal Explorer

i will take anything you have pls steve. all of it

Dapper Gekko

11,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
I believe I am missing a bikini!

Enlightened Enchantress

I want a red bikini! cat_3nodding

Inquisitive Bookworm

[NPC] Steve Smith

So dudes and dudettes, if you are missing some swim gear, let me know. If I have it in one of these boxes, I'll be sure to send it your way!

I have one set of bikini bottoms... but I have 6 tops... not sure what happened there... Please send some bikini bottoms!

Romantic Cat

9,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
[NPC] Steve Smith

I'm desperate need of a bikini!
Cowabunga! Not sure about wanting used bikinis....

Kawaii Kitten

[NPC] Steve Smith

I'd like a bikini emotion_kirakira

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
[NPC] Steve Smith

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?
!

Who is this Dean you speak of? Perhaps he needs to be pranked. I have a ghillie suit and can hide in the bushes, if that helps.

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Kyoko1010
Cowabunga! Not sure about wanting used bikinis....

I know the feeling.

NeoLiya's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bidding War 100
This is a really funny story biggrin I want to meet that shady looking guy too. Dude is throwing boxes like crazy emotion_awesome

Sexy of Hearts

72,925 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Love Machine 150
Telumen
This is a really funny story biggrin I want to meet that shady looking guy too. Dude is throwing boxes like crazy emotion_awesome

The shady box might be something cool... or a box of scorpion butts

NeoLiya's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Bidding War 100
Pirate Santa
Telumen

The shady box might be something cool... or a box of scorpion butts

Scorpion butts, to scare ppl on the beach =3
Ooh bikinis you say? emotion_c8

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out