Welcome to Gaia! ::

diet otaku
[NPC] Steve Smith

*holds up sign*

"heeeey, you ever partied with a mermaid-turned-mute-human-posing-as-a-shark before?" wink
That sounds like a medical problem!
Tyrone Roderick
[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

"Detective Roderick here. I'd like for you to give me a description of the man who had this box last, kid. Police business."
He like, didn't want any trouble, man!

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
Thanks so much Steve! heart

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
[NPC] Steve Smith

is surfing easy? how big are the waves you surf?

Vicious Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
WHAT IS YOUR POLITICAL POSITION ON SHARKS IN WATERS?
Zombie Ovaries
Do tentacle girl's tickle your fancy?
-giggles-
Nope! You're actually scarin' me a little...

Moonlight Pirate

[NPC] Steve Smith
Thank you for the Orange sequin bikini bottom! I manage to make it match with some stuff but if you find the matching top or the pink checkered bottom I'll be happy to take them off your hands (just wanting to be helpfull and eventually complete my sets xd )

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
xXFurygeistXx
Izzy Derp

Its ok they're super cute. <3 And I am fine. And yes I m ok. Thanks for the help how you?

Ah, I'm fine. Just ushering around shark pups, trading people's souls for mermaid tails, that sort of thing. sweatdrop

Ah thats cool. <3 Good luck with that I am happy with my legs.

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
diet otaku
[NPC] Steve Smith

*holds up sign*

"heeeey, you ever partied with a mermaid-turned-mute-human-posing-as-a-shark before?" wink
That sounds like a medical problem!

*scribble scribble*

"well i'd go see the sea witch about it but people tell me she's dead, so i think i might be stuck like this." :/

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

[
ec3b27m4:0="[NPC]
Ah, this pink kerchief is really nice, thank you!

Moonlight Pirate

Lady Teryx Jurai
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai

nah, I would drown him before giving him to that pest that hurts me.
Aww sorry to hear Mr. Chompy has been evil with you be drowning Dean might be a little too much... humm drag him to a desert island with no detention room?

oooh, better idea, leaving him on an island that have nothing salt water and such?
Some food and non sea water would be nice or he won't suffer for long sweatdrop

Cute Spirit

15,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
[NPC] Steve Smith
Zombie Ovaries
Do tentacle girl's tickle your fancy?
-giggles-
Nope! You're actually scarin' me a little...
Aw, come on. I don't bite wink I 'm not like those other mermaids. All they want to do is pull you under and watch thrash as you gasp for air. Most mermaids are not to be trusted ninja

Powerful Werewolf

17,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Energy Generator 250
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai
~Silent_Chatou~
Lady Teryx Jurai

nah, I would drown him before giving him to that pest that hurts me.
Aww sorry to hear Mr. Chompy has been evil with you be drowning Dean might be a little too much... humm drag him to a desert island with no detention room?

oooh, better idea, leaving him on an island that have nothing salt water and such?
Some food and non sea water would be nice or he won't suffer for long sweatdrop
hmmm good point.
I need a bikini
Lady Teryx Jurai
[NPC] Steve Smith
Brenzie
[NPC] Steve Smith
If I've gotta serve detention when I get back, it's less surf time, you know?

This is totally true. do you have any surfing tips for someone who wants to learn? Everytime I try, I just end up toppling over. gonk
You just have to find your balance, she-dude! Once you figure that out, surfing feels so natural.

what's surfing like? I'm just a very curious mermaid.
Alright, so.

It's like you're just at one with Mother Nature. You are just giving yourself over to her and going along for the ride, where ever she takes you. It's a beautiful feeling, dudette.

Almost as beautiful as Hilary...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces