Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasin' him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

Edit: Whoa! You'll never believe what just happened to me again! So like, I was walkin' back from grabbin' a bite to eat and the same guy comes up to me carryin' another box. I'm like, "bro, get away from me! I'm still tryin' to dispose of the bikinis that you threw at me last night!" But, at the same time, I had to know what was in that box, you know? Before I could say anything else, he drops the box and runs off again.

I open the box and there are all these like, swim trunks inside. I don't think I wanna to know where he got these from...

So dudes and dudettes, if you are missing some swim gear, let me know. If I have it in one of these boxes, I'll be sure to send it your way!

Ruthless Sex Symbol

[NPC] Steve Smith
Yo, so last night I'm just walkin' along the beach after a good surf and this guy, like, approaches me while carryin' this large box. This was one shady-looking dude. He was like, "Man, I am so busted! Dude, you have to help me!" I wasn't sure if I wanted to help him but I had to know what was in that box, you know?

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

So like, I took the box home and fell asleep. I woke up and realized that I'd been missin' a party and here I am. Now I just need to offload these bikinis before, like, I get in trouble... Just don't let the dean know how I got these, okay?

Just give them to me Steve, I promise I won't tell anyone

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm kind of worried what your age requirements are. Hopefully nothing illegal in mind.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
What? Oh sorry, wrong thread. xd

In a relationship with Real Dragovian

Spoopy Baby

How were the waves, Steve? 4laugh

Also, is there a Pink sequin bikini in there? I believe that's mine!

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
To make up for being late to the party, you have to dance a luau dance. razz

Eternal Curse

43,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gaian 50
Of course he we won't tell the dean. The guy is a total nutjob. This is a party there are no rules!

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
eek Wait... is that why the Dean maybe thought I had put them in his office? Some dude stole them... mad

They better be clean is all I'm saying... emotion_puke

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
You wouldn't happen to have an ice sequin bikini, both top and bottom in there, would you human? Some kids raided my drying line of my ocean apparel. *glubs and pouts*

Creeper Bunny

Is my icy sequin top in there?
I've had to roam around in just this apron and "very" protective butt armor for awhile, now.

Unless, cool-cat, you like it that way~
wink

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sheshira
eek Wait... is that why the Dean maybe thought I had put them in his office? Some dude stole them... mad

They better be clean is all I'm saying... emotion_puke

Eh you never know since Chompy the shark is also mysteriously in possession of bikinis...
Scobre
I'm kind of worried what your age requirements are. Hopefully nothing illegal in mind.
Whoooooooooa. Yo, why would you think that? I don't know if we can be bros after this...

Sweet Witch

Lots of bikini theft going on at this beach. eek
*looks around suspiciously*

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

Stubborn Gifter

[NPC] Steve Smith

Turns out this guy had raided the drawers of a bunch of chicks who're stayin' out on the beach, and the box was full of bikinis! The girls found out and were chasing him down. He was like, "you have to help me get rid of these, man! My mom can't find out that I did this!" He dropped the box at my feet and ran off.

I KNEW IT!!! THE DEAN IS A PERVERT!!!! emotion_0A0

By the way, do you have spare Red and Black Checkered Bikini? >.>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas