carlycow10
Kohaku_of_Darkness
carlycow10
Kohaku_of_Darkness
carlycow10
Kohaku_of_Darkness
y do u come to that conclusion question

ive seen it happen before
ya that happened with 2 of my cousins...but it was by marriage. still the percnt that that could happen is low. and baseing it off of something uve seen once, does not account fully to come to such a conclusion still.

(wait, your cousins got married? or is it that they just both happened to get married to someone else?) i never said it definitely would happen, it just could cat_3nodding

yes 2 of my cousins got married to each other. but they were cousins to each other by marriage of other family members

i cant tell if your sarcastic or serious, like you wouldnt believe the last 2/3 (considering when you read this) days ive had over text
its true though

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
carlycow10
I hate Summer, it is so hot and sweaty that it is the reason i stay cooped up inside all day, and why my skin is so pale, I HATE THE HOTNESS, IT WILL BURN ME ALIVE! cat_burning_eyes

If it makes you feel any better, I also hate the summer despite having a summer bday.
The heat just drains all my energy n s**t... don't feel like even getting up half the time.
#NoMotivation

Mega Bibliophile

8,950 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Maduo2
carlycow10
I hate Summer, it is so hot and sweaty that it is the reason i stay cooped up inside all day, and why my skin is so pale, I HATE THE HOTNESS, IT WILL BURN ME ALIVE! cat_burning_eyes

If it makes you feel any better, I also hate the summer despite having a summer bday.
The heat just drains all my energy n s**t... don't feel like even getting up half the time.
#NoMotivation

whats with the hashtag?

Mega Bibliophile

8,950 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
Kohaku_of_Darkness
carlycow10
Kohaku_of_Darkness
carlycow10
Kohaku_of_Darkness
ya that happened with 2 of my cousins...but it was by marriage. still the percnt that that could happen is low. and baseing it off of something uve seen once, does not account fully to come to such a conclusion still.

(wait, your cousins got married? or is it that they just both happened to get married to someone else?) i never said it definitely would happen, it just could cat_3nodding

yes 2 of my cousins got married to each other. but they were cousins to each other by marriage of other family members

i cant tell if your sarcastic or serious, like you wouldnt believe the last 2/3 (considering when you read this) days ive had over text

its true though

mhrm

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10

#NoMotivation

whats with the hashtag?

you.... don't use twitter.. do you?
I don't mind the summer. It's the humidity that sucks. Fall is nice because it's not too cold. I don't like winter.

Mega Bibliophile

8,950 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10

#NoMotivation

whats with the hashtag?

not really, and this isnt twitter biggrin

Mega Bibliophile

8,950 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
Angel Bruja
I don't mind the summer. It's the humidity that sucks. Fall is nice because it's not too cold. I don't like winter.

awwww, why not? (i was born in winter so thats one reason i like it, and it also means i get a snowy birthday~)

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10

#NoMotivation

whats with the hashtag?

it is if I believe enough in google that it's monitoring all websites searching for hashtags mrgreen

Mega Bibliophile

8,950 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10

#NoMotivation

whats with the hashtag?

it is if I believe enough in google that it's monitoring all websites searching for hashtags mrgreen

why would it?

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10

whats with the hashtag?

why would it?
because it's google.

Mega Bibliophile

8,950 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Bookworm 100
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10
Maduo2
carlycow10

whats with the hashtag?

why would it?

because it's google.

i believe it
#IDon'tLikeHashtagsXD

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
tell me abt it!! cat_gonk
we had a few, lovely days of cooler air and some rain and thunder,
and now we're back to dying in the heat!! cat_crying
this is so wrong ToT i want winter & snow!!!!

Bunny

30,425 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
Maduo2

lol, love ur fishy-siggy! cat_blaugh

Witty Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Hunaja-Mesi
Maduo2

lol, love ur fishy-siggy! cat_blaugh

Thanks. I made it a long time ago when the fishers of gaia were protesting how fishing never got any updates.
I made a couple of signatures, but this is the only one I kept around...
I don't really remember what the other one I used to use looked like, but I remember it was just as good as this one... I think...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff