20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus

I could have sworn they said they were going to do this in zOMG!. *shrugs* Either way, there's times where I wish I didn't have to bother talking to people to get the items. I've just been so low effort with things lately.
Yasss, Breaking Benjamin is awesome. I like a lot of other artists, too. For a good chunk a week ago, I had Linkin Park's "Waiting For The End" on repeat. I wish I owned the cds with these songs on them. buying music digitally sucks when have to remember a password to get more of them. I'd love more physical copies of my music.

yeah, a party at gold beach or something? okay. i'm pretty sure they mentioned gold beach at least.
                that's also been one of the reasons i took so long to reply. i don't mind talking to people at all, but my notices have been stacking up and i have little time and energy to go through these. emotion_8c
                linkin park is a nice band! do you listen to three days grace? i like their music, and it falls in the genres of both bb and lp as well. most of my music is digital... and i admit, unpaid for, heh. i have a couple of albums that i treasure bc it feels really good knowing you have physical copies from the bands you love.

I have three of Three Days Grace's cd's, actually. :3 Do you listen to Finger Eleven, Seether, Modest Mouse, or Trapt?
I don't really trust having just the digital copies anymore. I have cd's on my old third gen iPod nano that I've either burned onto it from borrowed cds that i can't get again, from my lost iTunes, or in one case, was given on a usb from an old coworker of mine.
I was wondering where you went, and it's cool. *hugs* I usually don't get that many notices and catch these sort of things right away.

ooh, i sometimes listen to seether. i might check out these other bands though o:
                haha so you feel like your ipod's gonna stop working anytime soon?

i caught up omg yay feeling really accomplished rn

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus

I could have sworn they said they were going to do this in zOMG!. *shrugs* Either way, there's times where I wish I didn't have to bother talking to people to get the items. I've just been so low effort with things lately.
Yasss, Breaking Benjamin is awesome. I like a lot of other artists, too. For a good chunk a week ago, I had Linkin Park's "Waiting For The End" on repeat. I wish I owned the cds with these songs on them. buying music digitally sucks when have to remember a password to get more of them. I'd love more physical copies of my music.

yeah, a party at gold beach or something? okay. i'm pretty sure they mentioned gold beach at least.
                that's also been one of the reasons i took so long to reply. i don't mind talking to people at all, but my notices have been stacking up and i have little time and energy to go through these. emotion_8c
                linkin park is a nice band! do you listen to three days grace? i like their music, and it falls in the genres of both bb and lp as well. most of my music is digital... and i admit, unpaid for, heh. i have a couple of albums that i treasure bc it feels really good knowing you have physical copies from the bands you love.

I have three of Three Days Grace's cd's, actually. :3 Do you listen to Finger Eleven, Seether, Modest Mouse, or Trapt?
I don't really trust having just the digital copies anymore. I have cd's on my old third gen iPod nano that I've either burned onto it from borrowed cds that i can't get again, from my lost iTunes, or in one case, was given on a usb from an old coworker of mine.
I was wondering where you went, and it's cool. *hugs* I usually don't get that many notices and catch these sort of things right away.

ooh, i sometimes listen to seether. i might check out these other bands though o:

ahaha~ I knew you'd get there~

As it seems, my iPod is still going. But I want the physical copies regardless. Data doesn't hold up as well as a cd does for me.

Beloved Perfectionist

[NPC] Hilary Perky
OH GOSH EVERYBODY

I just found a box full of pretty awesome bikinis. Like srsly awesome. Sparkly and colorful and all that. I think I've seen some like them before, but maybe not these colors? IDK they're pretty awesome colors.

SO I'M GONNA HAVE A BIKINI GIVEAWAY DANCE PARTY

Because dance parties are ttly the best.

You should join in my dance party. It will rock. Like hardcore rockin' awesome. And when I see someone who REALLY has the moves, you might get something out of this box over here biggrin

To be cool enough to get something out of this box, all you really need to do is hang out. The longer you hang out, the better your chances biggrin I don't think I have enough in here for everyone, so if you don't get one, don't go thinking you're not super cool or that I hate you, just trying to spread the love as best I can. Also, no one like people who beg for favors at a party, as if the host owes you just for showing up. It's totally the opposite of cool. I know you all want my super awesome bikinis and bottoms, but again, I just don't think I have enough to go around. Maybe I'll be surprised to find out this box is actually bigger inside than it looks and I'll end up with unlimited supply, but I'm not betting on it.

UPDATE: After removing the top layer of bikinis in this box, it looks like there are some shorts in here too! These are pretty awesome looking! I'll start tossing them out to people hanging out here too! But you guys gotta cut it out with trying to guilt me into giving you stuff. That's not cool, and this stuff is only for cool people! Just be chill and hang out and perhaps I'll find something in here to suit you biggrin
MJ fans never miss a dance party.
[NPC] Hilary Perky

Hilary, will you dance with me?

Antiquarian

29,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Invisibility 100
any of you npcs actually giving something?

Enthusiastic Astronomer

20,125 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Generator 250
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus

As it seems, my iPod is still going. But I want the physical copies regardless. Data doesn't hold up as well as a cd does for me.

ah that's where personal preference comes in?

i srsly wonder if apple's already invented a really advanced phone but is only releasing it gen by gen to earn more revenue haha

Byankuya's Queen

Colorful Cutie-Pie

15,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus
Kateh_the_Shifa
Pickled Cactus

ah that's where personal preference comes in?

i srsly wonder if apple's already invented a really advanced phone but is only releasing it gen by gen to earn more revenue haha

I wouldn't be surprised about that. Apple prolly has some new ingenious ideas in the works for all of their tech.

I think I'm gonna make pasta for breakfast. x3 I don't have much else to make for food right now.

Adorable Fairy

*rummages in boxes of bathing suits and nestles in a pile of shorts*

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ranger Myst
I dont dance :<

Can I break out into the HSM2 song "I Don't Dance"?

Loyal Friend

7,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Timid Fairy

9,675 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I have no idea what's going on but does Jpop choreography count?
Because I will bust out Happy Synthesizer right here, right now.
/dancedance

Luminous Star

24,950 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Junni Mae McFuller
I have no idea what's going on but does Jpop choreography count?
Because I will bust out Happy Synthesizer right here, right now.
/dancedance

and I will totally join you.
[NPC] Hilary Perky

Did you dance at the ball?

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
The Goblin King is after a pair of sexy swimtrunks!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff