Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mister Monster Guy
Seiji-ojisan
Here's hopin' it stays that way. As long as it's not like an anime harem, it should be fine. 3nodding And thanks. *Very glad to have collected and kept so many Egyptian items over the years* I'm likin' yours too. ^^ Bet the ladies can hardly keep their hands off all that hedgehoggy hotness. xD

-u- Oh yeah, I'm the life of the party~ Oh! Oh right, I'm supposed to be giving out drinks, you want anything, Seiji?

Oh, yeah, I'll have a.... *Recalls this party is hosted by that mistress lady* ...Y'know what, I'm good. Thanks, though. ^^;; *Has had some experience taking drinks prepared by crazy women*

The Werehog

Phantom Anon
She hit him over the head again, "I swear, only you would be sprouting such dreadful jokes." The Phantom shook her head in disbelief.

"Ack!" And another smack to the head was his reward. "Aw, lighten up, would ya?"

Little Miss Shiny
"Ooh, thank you darling! This looks delicious!" Goes to take a sip, only to realize there's too much ice cream in the way of just drinking it like a normal beverage. "Um... how to I eat it, though?"

"Oh, I'll go get you a spoon, just a sec!" And indeed one literal second later Monster returned with the proper utensil for eating a float, super speed does have its advantages.

The Werehog

(I swear to god are you all tipping that post for my terrible puns? ...If so I love you guys. <3 )

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
This furthered her pout, "It is not suppose to be." She glanced at him trying not to shiver at his purr, "You always have ideas~"

He steps closer, a smirk tugging at his lips, "An you always seem to like them, love."

(The writer would love it if the dragon would share his ideas so they can actually anon this event...
The writer would also love it if they would stop remembering Phantoms name so the single line they know of a song would stop being stuck in their head...
How do you solve a problem like Maria~?)

Mister Monster Guy
"Speaking of intimate..." Monster looked down indignantly, his face turning a slight maroon. "Do I need to go get the shoe cannon?"

He smirks, "You're just jealous that my feet look better than yours."

Little Miss Shiny
Looks up to see that sly grin and raises a brow, "Only the part where you called me 'pet'. Makes it sound like you're calling me a kitten." Resisting the urge to grin back.

He turns and starts walking towards her, "Unintentional, but I bet I could make you purr like one, love~"

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Phantom Anon

The surgeon was instantly cross with himself for reacting so badly. Really, it wasn't as if she'd tried to do anything. "No... Forgive me, I am far too used to giving other people heart attacks. How are you ma'am? Fancy some bread?" Ghosts couldn't get poison... Or at least Sciurus didn't think they could.

Heart Consumer

Hey sexies ohohoh

Kind Bookworm

Dr Sciurus

(Aint no one gettin' burnt on her watch~ talk2hand )

"That is completely besides the point, and I-" She suddenly stopped, mid-sentence, as her face grew ever so red behind the mask. Caught off guard, she tried to recall what she talking of. "Wh-what...? No." She straightened herself. "You cannot weasel out so easily, young man. Either go put on a hat, or I shall acquire someone to carry this around for you." She said, flicking the umbrella at him.

Lonely Conventioneer

17,525 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Conventioneer 300
((I'm guessing that this is more or less a roleplay thread. Am I wrong?))

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy
"Oh, I'll go get you a spoon, just a sec!" And indeed one literal second later Monster returned with the proper utensil for eating a float, super speed does have its advantages.
The Master -Anon
He turns and starts walking towards her, "Unintentional, but I bet I could make you purr like one, love~"
"Thank you again, darling. I was wondering how one was supposed to drink something like this." Takes the utensil and gets herself a spoonful of the fizzy, root beer-y ice cream. "Mmm, delicious..." And what was that? Oh yes, she was definitely purring. Over the float.

The mostly naked male stalking towards her just got a very amused smirk and an impish twinkle in those bright eyes of hers. "Oh yes, I'm certain you would enjoy trying. You look the type who enjoys... rising to any challenge."

Dangerous Sweetheart

Little Miss Shiny
The mostly naked male stalking towards her just got a very amused smirk and an impish twinkle in those bright eyes of hers. "Oh yes, I'm certain you would enjoy trying. You look the type who enjoys... rising to any challenge."

"Oh, I certainly rise..."

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy
Lily Von Ghoul
What drinks of choice do you have, hmm?

Well we've got sodas, teas, coffees, and some alcoholic stuff in the back, I think. Just name it and we've probably got it.

Hmmm I'll take a martini, please.
Dirty.

Dr Sciurus
Spying one lovely specimen he made his way over, giving a slight bow and ignoring the sun the best he could. "Greetings Madame. Anything I can get for you? The bread is simply to die for."

Oh is it?
I'm quite dead already but I'd still love a slice.~

Kind Bookworm

notmuch_23

(It is indeed, though you may just as well chat around if you'd prefer. Care to join us? emotion_bigheart )

piiza prince

"Hello, my love. Could I get you anything? A drink perhaps?" The lady gave a dainty little courtesy, careful not to tip the tray she was carrying.
Mister Monster Guy

"Ack!" And another smack to the head was his reward. "Aw, lighten up, would ya?"

"It is your own fault~"

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Master -Anon
Little Miss Shiny

"Oh, I certainly rise..."
"Yes but so does bread. What else have you got?"

Heart Consumer

The Sweet Freak

O-Oh wow, sure! Thank you, miss. redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items