Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
She was doing her best not to let her gaze wander downward as he spoke. "Other reasons?"

His smirk grows bigger as he watches her trying not to look down, "The company perhaps?"
The Master -Anon

His smirk grows bigger as he watches her trying not to look down, "The company perhaps?"

The Phantom glanced around her at the other Gaians, relieved to have an excuse not to look at him and perhaps accidentally glance at something lower, and replied, "The company is always pleasant. It is fun to be among other Anons and visitors."

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
The Phantom glanced around her at the other Gaians, relieved to have an excuse not to look at him and perhaps accidentally glance at something lower, and replied, "The company is always pleasant. It is fun to be among other Anons and visitors."

"... It's not like you haven't seen it before, love..." He shakes his head and glances around himself, "I wouldn't agree that the company is always pleasant, but it usually is."
The Master -Anon

"... It's not like you haven't seen it before, love..." He shakes his head and glances around himself, "I wouldn't agree that the company is always pleasant, but it usually is."

She crossed her arms after hearing his quiet words, "That does not mean I should throw etiquette for a young woman out the window entirely and blatantly look." Louder she said, "Whose idea was it to create an Anon harem of all things?"

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
She crossed her arms after hearing his quiet words, "That does not mean I should throw etiquette for a young woman out the window entirely and blatantly look." Louder she said, "Whose idea was it to create an Anon harem of all things?"

He frowns in thought a moment before answering, "It... Might have been the slave boys mistress? And if you're not blatantly looking, does that mean you're sneaking glances?"

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
The not-so-clothed surgeon peered around a palm tree at all the guests and goings-on. He would have to go out into the sun eventually, but for now he would let people enjoy themselves.
The Master -Anon

He frowns in thought a moment before answering, "It... Might have been the slave boys mistress? And if you're not blatantly looking, does that mean you're sneaking glances?"

"I am surprised I did not hear a whisper about this. I am usually better at keeping a bead on things in our community." She shrugged slightly once more, "Alas, one can not catch everything I suppose. I leave that question to your imagination."
Dr Sciurus
The not-so-clothed surgeon peered around a palm tree at all the guests and goings-on. He would have to go out into the sun eventually, but for now he would let people enjoy themselves.

Without preemptive, the Phantom appeared at your side. "I am surprised they roped you into this, Doctor."

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
"I am surprised I did not hear a whisper about this. I am usually better at keeping a bead on things in our community." She shrugged slightly once more, "Alas, one can not catch everything I suppose. I leave that question to your imagination."

"I might have to worry if you knew about everything." He smiles, turning to survey the gathered people, "My imagination isn't a safe place to leave such questions, love."

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Mister Monster Guy
Seiji-ojisan
Thank you for the invite, Monster! ^^ An Egyptian theme, huh? Lemme go change. xD

Well gee, how did you know it was me~? <3

Just a hunch. xD So you're part of a harem now, huh? How's that workin' out for ya?

Captcha: glazed donut

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
The Master -Anon
Slave Boy Anon

(... I feel Nef should probably have a note under his picture mentioning his lack of pants or anything covering a vital area.)

Sees Master pass by, admires his belt for a moment, then looks away... "Wait, what?" Snaps back to look at the man's backside. His very bare backside. "...well then, this party just got... interesting." Tries very hard not to blush, or stare.

The Werehog

Lily Von Ghoul
What drinks of choice do you have, hmm?

Well we've got sodas, teas, coffees, and some alcoholic stuff in the back, I think. Just name it and we've probably got it.

Little Miss Shiny
Evil Gaia didn't tell me you'd replied! -kicks Gaia with those lovely shoes of hers-

Ahem, so... what sort of beverages are you offering, my dear harem Monster? By the way, all that gold goes so nicely with your fur!

Whatever you want, seems we're pretty well stocked! That mistress of Slave's must have some money to be able to afford all this, let me tell you.

And thank you! I'm surprised I've been able to wear these gold arlmets without them mysteriously disappearing with a *bling!* sound. ouo;

The Werehog

Phantom Anon
She nodded, "Death can be complicated." The Phantom could not help but roll her eyes at your joke. Her hand solidified as she smacked you over the top of your head and gave you a look.

He rubbed his head at the smack. "Ow! ...Okay okay, geez."

The Master -Anon
From the look Nefiriam gives Monster, the dragon disagrees with his last comment. "That was bloody awful..."

"Aw, you two are no fun." The werehog sticks his tongue out at Nef.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy
Whatever you want, seems we're pretty well stocked! That mistress of Slave's must have some money to be able to afford all this, let me tell you.

And thank you! I'm surprised I've been able to wear these gold arlmets without them mysteriously disappearing with a *bling!* sound. ouo;
"Whatever I want? Hmm... something fizzy, then. Yes, fizzy and... well, surprise me on the rest." Smiles brightly, only to tilt her head to the side in a bit of confusion. "Why would your bracelets do that?" OMFG I just about died when I read that! Poor Monster, all his bracelets always disappearing on him...[/size-
The Master -Anon

"I might have to worry if you knew about everything." He smiles, turning to survey the gathered people, "My imagination isn't a safe place to leave such questions, love."

She pouted, "I dislike not knowing things..." The Phantom stole an exotic looking drink from one of the tables and sipped at it. Sure she could not taste a thing, but why break the illusion? "Oh yes, I am fully aware of that, Nefiriam." Let him ponder on that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff