Welcome to Gaia! ::

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
"You guess it! I like it, it's all jingly." He shakes his wrist to let the jewelry clink together and smiled at the metal sound.

"Well if you say so, it looks like more people are coming in so I better get to work! You need anything, just holler!" He smiled and went to attend to the other patrons.

He was right. More people were coming in. Looks like this place was going to be busy today after all. "Alright! Don't overwork yourself." She watches her blue friend hurry to the next attendee. Just looking at his outfit had given her an idea.

...I can hear you, you know. I swear, child, you better not join in.

She chuckles and begins planning out her own attire in her head.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon

"Hello, milady, have you come to join the fun?" The dragons voice is a velvety purr as he walks up to the phantom.

The Werehog

Lithium Filth
:3 My dear furiend I'm not even a mammal.
We lay eggs.
We're far from any species you know of I'm sure :3
My ears are more fennec-foxy than anything :3
People jus think cat beclaws of the puns <3

But there are mammals that can lays eggs. o3o Platypuses, echidnas...

...Are you secretly an echidna? >o>

Phantom Anon
"Of course we can. However the food or drink will not taste of anything or even smell of anything. Everything is extremely muted in death." She leaned forward bringing a hand to the side of her mouth as if telling a secret, "In truth, in the Living realm I would be considered near colour blind too." The Phantom shrugged, "The only exception for food or drink, aside from Halloween, would be to leave it as a gift at our grave. Only a gift such as that would enable us to enjoy the pleasures of food and drink~"

"...Boy those sure sound like complicated rules for eating and drinking." Monster wondered how those restrictions even came to be in the first place. "Well then we'll treat you like a pharaoh, I can leave something for you later when it dies down a bit in here. ...Heh. dies down. I'm hilarious."

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy

Uh, hello. ...You.

What drinks of choice do you have, hmm?
The Master -Anon

"Hello, milady, have you come to join the fun?" The dragons voice is a velvety purr as he walks up to the phantom.

She curtsied lightly in greeting, "But of course. How could I miss the amusement of the existence of a thread such as this?"

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

>u> Of course~ I hope he can make drinks as well as he can fix machines.

Well I think it was worth the fuss, you look great! ...And I thank you for your foot considerations. <3

Evil Gaia didn't tell me you'd replied! -kicks Gaia with those lovely shoes of hers-

Ahem, so... what sort of beverages are you offering, my dear harem Monster? By the way, all that gold goes so nicely with your fur!

Dangerous Sweetheart

Mister Monster Guy
"...Boy those sure sound like complicated rules for eating and drinking." Monster wondered how those restrictions even came to be in the first place. "Well then we'll treat you like a pharaoh, I can leave something for you later when it dies down a bit in here. ...Heh. dies down. I'm hilarious."

From the look Nefiriam gives Monster, the dragon disagrees with his last comment. "That was bloody awful..."

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Quote:
The sun so high above
But even so, the nights are cold
So find someone to hold

Hold them tight and keep them near
And you shall never freeze
For having someone ever dear
Overcomes each breeze

And every grain of sand in storm
Will fly so gently past
When someone helps to keep you warm
The storms die out so fast

And though the jackal follows close
You need not worry much
When someone right beside you goes
He cannot even touch

So find the one to keep your heat
When sun goes out of sight
Tending to your tired feet
They lead you through the night

~The Sweet Freak~

Thank you so much Sweet Freak for the lovely poem and the tattoos! They're a little hard to see on this skin tone, but they do add a nice, subtle bit of texture I think ^_^
Mister Monster Guy

She nodded, "Death can be complicated." The Phantom could not help but roll her eyes at your joke. Her hand solidified as she smacked you over the top of your head and gave you a look.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy
Lithium Filth
:3 My dear furiend I'm not even a mammal.
We lay eggs.
We're far from any species you know of I'm sure :3
My ears are more fennec-foxy than anything :3
People jus think cat beclaws of the puns <3

But there are mammals that can lays eggs. o3o Platypuses, echidnas...

...Are you secretly an echidna? >o>

Phantom Anon
"Of course we can. However the food or drink will not taste of anything or even smell of anything. Everything is extremely muted in death." She leaned forward bringing a hand to the side of her mouth as if telling a secret, "In truth, in the Living realm I would be considered near colour blind too." The Phantom shrugged, "The only exception for food or drink, aside from Halloween, would be to leave it as a gift at our grave. Only a gift such as that would enable us to enjoy the pleasures of food and drink~"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was not aware that there were mammals capable of reproducing without mating, or those capable of laying golden eggs :3

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
She curtsied lightly in greeting, "But of course. How could I miss the amusement of the existence of a thread such as this?"

He smirks, "So you're only here for the amusement? Not for... Well, other reasons?"

Dangerous Sweetheart

Slave Boy Anon

(... I feel Nef should probably have a note under his picture mentioning his lack of pants or anything covering a vital area.)
The Master -Anon
Slave Boy Anon

(... I feel Nef should probably have a note under his picture mentioning his lack of pants or anything covering a vital area.)

( Most assuredly. It was only in this second that I realized he was just wearing a belt... )

Dangerous Sweetheart

Phantom Anon
( Most assuredly. It was only in this second that I realized he was just wearing a belt... )

(Sorry? sweatdrop )
The Master -Anon

He smirks, "So you're only here for the amusement? Not for... Well, other reasons?"

She was doing her best not to let her gaze wander downward as he spoke. "Other reasons?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff