Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Werehog

Lithium Filth
Ah um... I'm not sure? I was kinda working hard to keep the mysterious anon thread going and I'm currently out of funds fur my own anon this event right meow, so I'm trying to get some more.

Let me think fellow anon furiends, ok? :3 I'd just feel bad letting the Mysterious anon thread die since theres always one in these event forums.

Well there isn't a rule saying there can't be two anon threads at the same time, this one is a little more rp oriented anyways. We can have our cake and eat it too! ouo

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy
Lithium Filth
Ah um... I'm not sure? I was kinda working hard to keep the mysterious anon thread going and I'm currently out of funds fur my own anon this event right meow, so I'm trying to get some more.

Let me think fellow anon furiends, ok? :3 I'd just feel bad letting the Mysterious anon thread die since theres always one in these event forums.

Well there isn't a rule saying there can't be two anon threads at the same time, this one is a little more rp oriented anyways. We can have our cake and eat it too! ouo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

True :3 I just wish they'd announce these darn forums so people would flood in instead of trickle t-t

I'll see if I can put something egyptian together, alien love gold, so it's a purrfect theme : D

Mister Monster Guy

Monster watched as Phantom arrived in very phantom-y style. He shrugged his shoulders at the question, "Beats me, I just thought it would be fun. ...And I look good in a loincloth." He smirked.

She laughed softly at his words and smirk. "Letting out your wild side before you tie the knot?"

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
"Nice to see you drop in! Uh, Slave Anon did a lot of work on this, so it's nice to see people trickling in." He sure wish he had a better thing to call the boy than 'Slave,' even for a guy named Monster it was a bit much. "If you need anything, I'm eh, here to serve."

"I see that! I guess that explains why you're wearing that outfit right now."

Very odd looking...

She didn't want to bother her friend with any requests, so she just nodded her head. "I don't need anything right now. Thank you anyway."

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
I was invited here^^;

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy

You have made the right choice. cool

My inner fangirl requires being served a drink by Arron at some point during this event, of course emotion_dowant

And apologies for a delayed reply! Your formal, speedily delivered invite got me so excited I just had to fuss with my attire until I found something suitably egyptian and still scandalously revealing. It's not often I get to show off this much of my own lovely skin! -makes a point of showing off her very chic, modest shoes to him as well- and I even kept my shoes on, just for you Monster wink heart

The Werehog

(LONG POST IS LONG.)

Lithium Filth
True :3 I just wish they'd announce these darn forums so people would flood in instead of trickle t-t

I'll see if I can put something egyptian together, alien love gold, so it's a purrfect theme : D

Yeah, my suspicion is that they'll announce it later today, but then again, who knows.
And I look forward to your avatar! ouo

Phantom Anon
She laughed softly at his words and smirk. "Letting out your wild side before you tie the knot?"

"Heh, well when you put it that way..." Monster thought for a moment, "Say, can ghosts even drink things?"

RandomKate
"I see that! I guess that explains why you're wearing that outfit right now."

Very odd looking...

She didn't want to bother her friend with any requests, so she just nodded her head. "I don't need anything right now. Thank you anyway."

"You guess it! I like it, it's all jingly." He shakes his wrist to let the jewelry clink together and smiled at the metal sound.

"Well if you say so, it looks like more people are coming in so I better get to work! You need anything, just holler!" He smiled and went to attend to the other patrons.

H3av3n
I was invited here^^;

Welcome! Looks like you dressed up and everything, now that's way past cool!

Miss Shiny
My inner fangirl requires being served a drink by Arron at some point during this event, of course emotion_dowant

And apologies for a delayed reply! Your formal, speedily delivered invite got me so excited I just had to fuss with my attire until I found something suitably egyptian and still scandalously revealing. It's not often I get to show off this much of my own lovely skin! -makes a point of showing off her very chic, modest shoes to him as well- and I even kept my shoes on, just for you Monster wink heart

>u> Of course~ I hope he can make drinks as well as he can fix machines.

Well I think it was worth the fuss, you look great! ...And I thank you for your foot considerations. <3

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Mister Monster Guy
LOL yeah I thought I'd try to put something together^^;

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy

Yeah, my suspicion is that they'll announce it later today, but then again, who knows.
And I look forward to your avatar! ouo

:3 All dolled up~

The Werehog

Lithium Filth

Oooh, looking good! Just an any Egyptian feline should~

H3av3n
LOL yeah I thought I'd try to put something together^^;

Well it's very much appreciated! ouo

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy

Well hello, Wolfy.
; )

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy
Lithium Filth

Oooh, looking good! Just an any Egyptian feline should~

:3 Alien, the cat puns are just a clever ploy to make the humans accept me more t-t
also beclaws I find them incredibly silly, who could know you could change what you're saying in this clever little language without really changing it? :3

The Werehog

Lithium Filth
:3 Alien, the cat puns are just a clever ploy to make the humans accept me more t-t
also beclaws I find them incredibly silly, who could know you could change what you're saying in this clever little language without really changing it? :3

Wait, cats are aliens? ...I KNEW IT. >A>

Lily Von Ghoul
Well hello, Wolfy.
; )

Uh, hello. ...You.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Mister Monster Guy

Wait, cats are aliens? ...I KNEW IT. >A>

:3 My dear furiend I'm not even a mammal.
We lay eggs.
We're far from any species you know of I'm sure :3
My ears are more fennec-foxy than anything :3
People jus think cat beclaws of the puns <3

Mister Monster Guy

"Heh, well when you put it that way..." Monster thought for a moment, "Say, can ghosts even drink things?"

"Of course we can. However the food or drink will not taste of anything or even smell of anything. Everything is extremely muted in death." She leaned forward bringing a hand to the side of her mouth as if telling a secret, "In truth, in the Living realm I would be considered near colour blind too." The Phantom shrugged, "The only exception for food or drink, aside from Halloween, would be to leave it as a gift at our grave. Only a gift such as that would enable us to enjoy the pleasures of food and drink~"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff