Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

Ah, yes sir. I'll be sure to try. Farewell. He bowed his head, then went on his way.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Slave Boy Anon
User Image

I'll be sure to keep it safe, thank you. The slave smiled, holding his hand over the spot where he'd clipped the star, right above his heart. The sun was going down, so the slave carefully guided his friend back to the dock on the boat. Once they arrived, he smiled softly again. I've got to return to my mistress now. I had a lot of fun speaking with you though. I hope I get to meet you again in the near future. Ah, and thank you, for everything.
Okay, and you're welcome~ *she follows along then nibbles her lower lip at what he says, but she takes a deep breath and tries to smile back* O-oh um, right. I enjoyed our time together too. I'll be sure to find you again, count on that. *she gives him a hug and a tiny nuzzle speaking softly in his ear* T-take care of yourself, okay? *she lets him go after a moment and gives his hair one last affectionate ruffle* Any time Blue Eyes, sweet friend~

Timid Swordsman

Gigi of the Ribbons

User Image

The slave was about to turn and leave, but he stopped and gave her one last hug. I promise we'll meet again. With that final good bye, he turned and walked off.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Slave Boy Anon
User Image

The slave was about to turn and leave, but he stopped and gave her one last hug. I promise we'll meet again. With that final good bye, he turned and walked off.
I'll await that moment and be glad when it arrives~ *smiles and waves after him*

(You have made such a precious character, all the aws~ >//w//< )

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

The sun sunk slowly from the sky, as night began to fall. The slave stood carefully, not yet to full strength, but enough to walk. He smiled softly. I have to go now. It was great seeing you again, and I'm certain we'll meet in the future. Thank you for spending time with me.

javgier-g

User Image

I suppose that's true enough. Thank you sir. I must be going now. My mistress wants me to come back to her. Thank you for speaking with me for so long, and I'm certain to speak with you again in the future. He bowed his head, grateful.

Gigi of the Ribbons

User Image

I'll be sure to keep it safe, thank you. The slave smiled, holding his hand over the spot where he'd clipped the star, right above his heart. The sun was going down, so the slave carefully guided his friend back to the dock on the boat. Once they arrived, he smiled softly again. I've got to return to my mistress now. I had a lot of fun speaking with you though. I hope I get to meet you again in the near future. Ah, and thank you, for everything.

evangelist2010

User Image

Certainly. He began to do as he was instructed, also taking a meat thermometer out of the drawer by the sink and offering it to her. The slave helped with the meal for quite awhile longer, then frowned when he saw the clock. I've... got to go. My mistress will expect me back soon, and I can not defy her. I'm very sorry about this. He bowed his head apologetically.

(Harmless ones that are more a nuisance than painful. Or sometimes they're just funny. Like, I once put pictures of different eyes onto a bunch of things in the house. And that sounds very interesting. Not sure how it would taste though.)

*Starmark_21 would clench onto Slave on last time in a tight constricting hug as she would then give him one last kiss* "I know. I miss you already. Thank you...I love you" With that Starmark grip would ease as she would let Slave go slipping into the night as she would watch him turn out of sit before she too would return to her masters*

Girl-Crazy Trickster

12,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Gigi of the Ribbons
Dionnysia
I've been alright...and now I'm getting ready for AnimeFest...it's this next weekend~
How have you been?
Oh nice, is it somewhere close?
I've been okay, but this heat . . . ugh, tell it to stop.

Aww...sorry!
*gives wading pool with ice cubes?*
Thankfully the heat won't be here too long (or so I hope)
*grins and bounces*
Yes! It's actually in Dallas...I'm so stoked for it! I'm gonna have some awesome roomies and I think there will be some awesome experiences~!

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
Slave Boy Anon
User Image

Certainly. He began to do as he was instructed, also taking a meat thermometer out of the drawer by the sink and offering it to her. The slave helped with the meal for quite awhile longer, then frowned when he saw the clock. I've... got to go. My mistress will expect me back soon, and I can not defy her. I'm very sorry about this. He bowed his head apologetically.

(Harmless ones that are more a nuisance than painful. Or sometimes they're just funny. Like, I once put pictures of different eyes onto a bunch of things in the house. And that sounds very interesting. Not sure how it would taste though.)

Oh my, it is late! *she uses the thermometer to make sure the chicken is safe to eat before dividing the sauce evenly among the two bowls of pasta* Do you think you'll be able to eat this while you walk? *she asked while handing him his bowl of alfredo* I had hoped we'd be able to eat this together, but I understand that you have to go now. Next time we meet will you let me know what you think of it? *she asked him before quickly giving him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek, though she wondered if she'd actually ever get to see him again* Goodbye Damien! *she said wistfully*
Darn, I was afraid this would happen, having to cut the rp short due to to the event ending or something. And it doesn't help that we're rarely online at the same time, though at least now I'll be able to change my avi more frequently again. Anyways, the eye prank sounds hilarious! Have you tried the Plastic Wrap On The Toilet Seat prank? Or the Place Their Hand In Warm Water While They're Sleeping prank? Oh, and the meal was a sweet meal, since it was wafers(a type of cookie/biscuit) with peanut butter and Corn Flakes(which is a cereal here in America) on it; Airheads is a fruity candy similar to taffy but better, and you should know how Strawberry Jelly tastes, unless you're allergic to strawberries like my friend Diana is. If you don't want to reply here in this thread you could pm me your reply, which is what I probably should have done instead of posting here, sorry!
Hello! heart

Demonic Hunter

Gigi of the Ribbons
We should? *tugs on her shirt collar* You have a lot on . . . *tugs again* It's hard to nuzzle you . . . *tries to nuzzle/move some of the taller elf's shirt away from her neck*

A blush burns her cheeks and ears as she suddenly picks the small elf up, "Somewhere else, now." She marches off with Gypsy, trying to ignore that she had been nuzzled and she had liked it.

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice Anon
A blush burns her cheeks and ears as she suddenly picks the small elf up, "Somewhere else, now." She marches off with Gypsy, trying to ignore that she had been nuzzled and she had liked it.
Kyu?! *quickly holds onto the taller elf still trying to move her shirt collar out of the way none the less* If you insist~

Demonic Hunter

Gigi of the Ribbons
Kyu?! *quickly holds onto the taller elf still trying to move her shirt collar out of the way none the less* If you insist~

"I do." Her blush grows hotter as she walks quickly away from any others who might be about, "It's easier if you unbutton the shirt a little..."

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice Anon
"I do." Her blush grows hotter as she walks quickly away from any others who might be about, "It's easier if you unbutton the shirt a little..."
*her ears perk up at that last bit and she gives a sparkly eye smile* Ah, so it does~ *perhaps not the best idea to put in her head as now she's going to do it, run Daenes* But why a little when there are so many buttons~

Demonic Hunter

Gigi of the Ribbons
*her ears perk up at that last bit and she gives a sparkly eye smile* Ah, so it does~ *perhaps not the best idea to put in her head as now she's going to do it, run Daenes* But why a little when there are so many buttons~

"At least wait until we're in a less public spot, engel..." That said, the hell elf bolts from the thread before Gypsy has a chance to attempt removing her shirt in public.

(Cause I don't think she'd appreciate that in public.)

Cuddly Sweetheart

Daenes and Spice Anon
"At least wait until we're in a less public spot, engel..." That said, the hell elf bolts from the thread before Gypsy has a chance to attempt removing her shirt in public.

(Cause I don't think she'd appreciate that in public.)
No promises~ *giggles holding tightly as she's carried away in a hurry*

(Pfft, she can't help herself. All the drinks she's had and someone told her how to get the shirt out of the way~ I however, will keep her from doing that in public. >w> )

Demonic Hunter

Gigi of the Ribbons
No promises~ *giggles holding tightly as she's carried away in a hurry*

(Pfft, she can't help herself. All the drinks she's had and someone told her how to get the shirt out of the way~ I however, will keep her from doing that in public. >w> )

(Daenes thanks you.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces