Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

I don't believe I can stand. She drained quite a lot of my energy just now. I hope you don't mind me staying on the floor for now...

javgier-g

User Image

Well, I'm sure you'll be able to go to more concerts in the future, sir. Please tell me how they are if you do. They sound incredibly fun.

*Starmark would curl up wrapping her arms around Slave "I understand the touch of a succubus all too well" Starmark would say as her eyes would look inward on herself as she would firmly tighten her grip around him*

Timid Swordsman

Starmark_21

User Image

May I ask how you became half demon..? If you don't wish to tell me, you don't have to. I'm merely curious.

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon

javgier-g

User Image

Well, I'm sure you'll be able to go to more concerts in the future, sir. Please tell me how they are if you do. They sound incredibly fun.

-writes a note saying that you have to go to concerts-
thats a command btw.
so youre mistress will let you go since i commanded it~!

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

Ah, well, if she decides to follow the note, certainly. Thank you, sir.

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

May I ask how you became half demon..? If you don't wish to tell me, you don't have to. I'm merely curious.

Well...I once a mortal. Good, noble, true. A paladin they called me... Uphold the right even if meant challenging kings, rulers or even the angels... Years I battled doing the right thing with some amazing friends but one day came a battle where we found ourselves surrounded by enemies. While there a few who would survive. I would not be one.... Death took me to land beyond...but before I got there the angels ask me to join there mighty ranks..." Starmark would begin.

Timid Swordsman

Starmark_21

User Image

A... paladin? Wow... He listened quietly, feeling as though he somehow understood what she'd described.

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

Ah, well, if she decides to follow the note, certainly. Thank you, sir.

-writes phone number on it for later conformation-
hah HA~!

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

A... paladin? Wow... He listened quietly, feeling as though he somehow understood what she'd described.

"It was a lifetime ago. And I barely even remember any of it..." Starmark would reply look off into the distance "Anyways as an Angel I thought I could do some good. Be a force of good, hope and mercy. But it turned quickly into a bombardment of staying in line and following orders. And well coming from a life of doing the right thing even despite orders made me a lot of enemies.... I had a quest given to me to use my allies to help unlock a angelic weapon... And when we discovered it true power we sealed it away so that it could never be used since none of us possessed the skill to destroy it. Of course this made me even more enemies. Who then would incite the angels under my command to betray me and trade me to the demons for an unknown price... And well... " Starmark would pause look at her tail... "The kept me a demon initially however I escape my captors and wandered the depth of hell as a wanderer. Bouncing from place to place. Never staying anywhere for too long. But eventually I was claimed by the succubi who well under orders tried to turn into a succubus. My remaining angelic powers where able to resistance a part of it I am now a half succubus..."

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

Ah, are you certain you'd like to leave that information? My mistress is a very cruel woman. There's no telling what she would do to you if she came in contact, sir...

Starmark_21

User Image

I believe I understand. That all sounds incredibly unfair. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. He put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

Ah, are you certain you'd like to leave that information? My mistress is a very cruel woman. There's no telling what she would do to you if she came in contact, sir...

Starmark_21

User Image

I believe I understand. That all sounds incredibly unfair. I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. He put a hand on her shoulder comfortingly.

*Starmark would raise her hand clenching Slave's hand on her shoulder "It is what it is. Nothing can change the past. I gotta keep moving forward. Even if it is painful. As do you my dear Slave"

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

if itmeans you can have some fun, then sure. the pursuit of happiness is a gift~!

Cuddly Sweetheart

Slave Boy Anon
User Image

The slave opened the present and looked inside, then smiled, blushing. This is... one of the nicest gifts I've ever been given. He clipped the cute star on the inside of his coat so that it wouldn't be spotted by his mistress later. Thank you so much.
Aw, you're welcome~ *smiles with a bit of a blush as well* I wish I could give you something more, but I want you to be able to keep it. You don't think she'll take it away, do you?

Dr Sciurus
It took longer than expected, but eventually a familiar figure returned, carefully balancing a heavily loaded platter. Most of it were types of bread with a banana component, but some of the smaller piles contained other fruity baked goods, just as a sampling. Sciurus laid the platter out before her with a bow. "Acceptable?"
*her eyes widened at the sheer amount* Wow, that's a lot. I mean um, thank you. Y-yes this looks great. *takes a piece of bread that looks to be banana bread and studies it as she speaks* Will you be having any?

Crystal Sailor

19,675 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Wry Dealer 500
Slave Boy Anon
evangelist2010

User Image

Ah, yes, right away. He quickly checked to see how the pasta was, and pulled out a strand of it with a fork to taste-test it. Yes, it's done. What shall I do with it?

(Well, there's two men and two women, so it's even. And three of us have been friends since high school, and one has even been friends with me since Elementary school, so we're very comfortable being around each other. I don't think anyone would prank anyone else like that, though I'd do other pranks on April 1st.)

Could you drain the water and put equal amounts of noodles in two bowls for us? *stirs the chicken a bit* This is gonna take a bit longer, could you also cover the bowls with a bit of aluminum foil so it won't get cold? And is there a meat thermometer anywhere?
Cool. Oooo, what kind of pranks? I've always wanted to do April Fool's pranks but haven't been able to. Though one I made a prank meal that looked like fishsticks and peas with a bit of ketchup for my friend Joanna's birthday(which is April 1st), it was actually just some wafers covered in peanut butter and rolled in crushed cornflakes with an AirHeads candy broken into small pieces and shaped into peas with a side of smoothed strawberry jelly. Since she never ate my old high school's lunches and did not bring her own to school I made that for her to celebrate both her birthday and the holiday!

Timid Swordsman

Starmark_21

User Image

The sun sunk slowly from the sky, as night began to fall. The slave stood carefully, not yet to full strength, but enough to walk. He smiled softly. I have to go now. It was great seeing you again, and I'm certain we'll meet in the future. Thank you for spending time with me.

javgier-g

User Image

I suppose that's true enough. Thank you sir. I must be going now. My mistress wants me to come back to her. Thank you for speaking with me for so long, and I'm certain to speak with you again in the future. He bowed his head, grateful.

Gigi of the Ribbons

User Image

I'll be sure to keep it safe, thank you. The slave smiled, holding his hand over the spot where he'd clipped the star, right above his heart. The sun was going down, so the slave carefully guided his friend back to the dock on the boat. Once they arrived, he smiled softly again. I've got to return to my mistress now. I had a lot of fun speaking with you though. I hope I get to meet you again in the near future. Ah, and thank you, for everything.

evangelist2010

User Image

Certainly. He began to do as he was instructed, also taking a meat thermometer out of the drawer by the sink and offering it to her. The slave helped with the meal for quite awhile longer, then frowned when he saw the clock. I've... got to go. My mistress will expect me back soon, and I can not defy her. I'm very sorry about this. He bowed his head apologetically.

(Harmless ones that are more a nuisance than painful. Or sometimes they're just funny. Like, I once put pictures of different eyes onto a bunch of things in the house. And that sounds very interesting. Not sure how it would taste though.)

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon

javgier-g

User Image

I suppose that's true enough. Thank you sir. I must be going now. My mistress wants me to come back to her. Thank you for speaking with me for so long, and I'm certain to speak with you again in the future. He bowed his head, grateful.

/pulls you in for a hug
D: imma miss you.
it was really fun :3
you should pm me sometime~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items