Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon

javgier-g

User Image

Ah, yes. Good afternoon. The slave smiled. So, shall I get you anything? A drink? Some sun-screen? Maybe something to eat? You need only name it and it will be yours.

idk~! idk~! idk~!
pills and potions~!
were overdosing~!
that song is stuck in my head

Timid Swordsman

evangelist2010

User Image

Ah, yes, right away. He quickly checked to see how the pasta was, and pulled out a strand of it with a fork to taste-test it. Yes, it's done. What shall I do with it?

(Well, there's two men and two women, so it's even. And three of us have been friends since high school, and one has even been friends with me since Elementary school, so we're very comfortable being around each other. I don't think anyone would prank anyone else like that, though I'd do other pranks on April 1st.)

Starmark_21

User Image

"Stand, toy." she said simply, walking to be beside him at the table. Once he stood obediently, she grabbed onto his hair at the back of his head and pulled him into an aggressive kiss.

The slave seemed to go limp in the legs as he was kissed, and could hardly stand once his mistress separated from his lips.

The mistress held him by the hair still, then grinned widely.
"You can't decide these things for yourself, slave. You're my play-thing, and you're being far too close to this little demon. Besides, someone like her deserves a man. You're a toy that's more like a little girl." with that, she let go of his hair and let him fall to his knees.
"Return to the mansion at the end of the night. You've had enough fun for awhile." with that, she started to walk away.

javgier-g

User Image

Oh, I see. What other kinds of music do you like, if you don't mind me asking, sir?

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon

javgier-g

User Image

Oh, I see. What other kinds of music do you like, if you don't mind me asking, sir?

oh i usually just like whatever sounds nice. im not really that picky. lol
i dont really have a thing for country, or screamo songs that are just all screamo.

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

I understand, sir. I like classical music the best, but I like other kinds of music a lot as well. I don't often get to listen to music, so most things sound nice. I can't say I'd much appreciate music that's mostly screaming though. Do you have a favourite song?

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

I understand, sir. I like classical music the best, but I like other kinds of music a lot as well. I don't often get to listen to music, so most things sound nice. I can't say I'd much appreciate music that's mostly screaming though. Do you have a favourite song?

hmmmm idk my favorite band atm though is probably phantogram.

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

Hmm, I don't think I've heard of them before. What kind of music do they make, sir?

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
evangelist2010

User Image

Ah, yes, right away. He quickly checked to see how the pasta was, and pulled out a strand of it with a fork to taste-test it. Yes, it's done. What shall I do with it?

(Well, there's two men and two women, so it's even. And three of us have been friends since high school, and one has even been friends with me since Elementary school, so we're very comfortable being around each other. I don't think anyone would prank anyone else like that, though I'd do other pranks on April 1st.)

Starmark_21

User Image

"Stand, toy." she said simply, walking to be beside him at the table. Once he stood obediently, she grabbed onto his hair at the back of his head and pulled him into an aggressive kiss.

The slave seemed to go limp in the legs as he was kissed, and could hardly stand once his mistress separated from his lips.

The mistress held him by the hair still, then grinned widely.
"You can't decide these things for yourself, slave. You're my play-thing, and you're being far too close to this little demon. Besides, someone like her deserves a man. You're a toy that's more like a little girl." with that, she let go of his hair and let him fall to his knees.
"Return to the mansion at the end of the night. You've had enough fun for awhile." with that, she started to walk away.

javgier-g

User Image

*Starmark would remind silent despite her best desire to protest. She even would try to stand up to defend Slave but her legs would betray her as Slave's mistress would saunter away Starmark body would regain control as her eyes would shift to Slave read the clear distraught expression on his face. Starmark would rise from her chair kissing his forehead then whispering "You are ten great and more worthy than any man I've ever known"

Timid Swordsman

Starmark_21

User Image

Thank you... He responded quietly, putting his hand to the back of his head where his hair had been pulled. He looked at his friend, frowning still. I'm sorry...

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

Hmm, I don't think I've heard of them before. What kind of music do they make, sir?

-sits in front of a laptop and pulls you onto my lap-
lets just look them up real quick~! <3

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

The slave blushed from being pulled onto his lap, then watched the video and listened to the song. Ah, it's a good song, I like it. And the video is very interesting. I'd probably get dizzy if I were surrounded by those kinds of images.

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

The slave blushed from being pulled onto his lap, then watched the video and listened to the song. Ah, it's a good song, I like it. And the video is very interesting. I'd probably get dizzy if I were surrounded by those kinds of images.

their song when im small is pretty good too~!
i saw them live at the live 105 concert at the shoreline amphitheatre.
they were sooooooooo goood!

Mir's Waifu

Demonic Sex Symbol

Slave Boy Anon
Starmark_21

User Image

Thank you... He responded quietly, putting his hand to the back of his head where his hair had been pulled. He looked at his friend, frowning still. I'm sorry...

*Starmark would gently stroke the top of his head as she would lean in rubbing her nose against his "Not your fault" As she would lean into her.*

Timid Swordsman

javgier-g

User Image

That sounds wonderful, sir. It must be great to go to a concert. Have you been to many concerts?

Fanatical Man-Lover

22,575 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Slave Boy Anon
javgier-g

User Image

That sounds wonderful, sir. It must be great to go to a concert. Have you been to many concerts?

a few free ones, but otherwise no.
that was the only legit concert ive been too.

Timid Swordsman

Starmark_21

User Image

I don't believe I can stand. She drained quite a lot of my energy just now. I hope you don't mind me staying on the floor for now...

javgier-g

User Image

Well, I'm sure you'll be able to go to more concerts in the future, sir. Please tell me how they are if you do. They sound incredibly fun.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff