Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy
(Oooh, this is a thing I want. emotion_c8 )

Monster's face turned a deep beetroot color at the kiss, and he hid his face behind his serving tray in utter embarrassment.

His bashfulness had her giggling again, mostly because it was utterly adorable how he got all flustered like that. Impulsively she leaned in and wrapped her arms around him for a cuddly hug. "You're such a wonderful dear, Monster. I'm so glad I have you for a friend."

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Mister Monster Guy
Xashowd
"Well, that makes sense." Xashowd replied. He noticed Monster's reaction upon mentioning Laguna. "So you did see her? We had a conversation earlier today, but she'd only told me that you chucked a pair of crocs at her...Did she happen to do anything else?" He inquired, worried that Laguna may have crossed a line of some kind.

Monster gave a bitter chuckle when he asked if Laguna did anything. "Only throw water at me and chase me halfway across Gambino. I had to literally break the sound barrier for her to leave me alone!" Monster did not sound proud about that, sonic booms weren't a thing he liked to invoke, as they usually get himself or someone else into trouble.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Xashowd just shook his head, a mirthless chuckle of his own escaping his lips. "Sorry about that...She's rather obsessed with the color Blue, so anything in that color attracts her like a cat to a ball of yarn." He knew he'd have to talk to her about that, but she'd likely just use his love of Scythes as a retort (She called it his obsession). "I'm trying to get her to mellow out, but it hasn't been a success so far...Though I see you guys are having plenty of success here! How has it been so far?" Xashowd asked with a smile, not wanting to dwell on the friend he lost.

The Scythe Quest
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!
Mister Monster Guy

Monster looked over at the ghost and simply slowly stuck out his tongue adamantly, still keeping his childish anger.

"Hah!" Oh no, the childishness was starting to spread. "No denial, which proves my point!" It was her own turn to stick out her tongue.

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Lily Von Ghoul

There was the briefest glance of pink eyes between her and the peanut butters. "Ah... My apologies, you must have meant literal butter. I shall find some of both." The surgeon smoothly turned away before he slit someone's throat. Serving patrons was his job today after all, and she had never actually said peanuts.

The Sweet Freak

Actually it had been in an attempt to draw suspicion from himself. If not everyone got sick from the bread he served, it couldn't have anything to do with him. He had no cause to feel relief as she took a bite however, weather it was poisoned or not, the effects were a delay action. Further effort to keep him innocent. The surgeon's train of thought derailed when she was suddenly in his face. Lips brushed his face for the slightest instant, leaving a spot of fire that froze him. And before he had a chance to react, she was gone again. Sciurus stared after her, partly surprised partly in sadness. "Don't thank me 'till I'm sure I haven't poisoned you dear..."

Tricky Fairy

I'm working on a summer beach jam playlist. Anyone got requests?

Magic Regular

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Dr Sciurus

There was the briefest glance of pink eyes between her and the peanut butters. "Ah... My apologies, you must have meant literal butter. I shall find some of both." The surgeon smoothly turned away before he slit someone's throat. Serving patrons was his job today after all, and she had never actually said peanuts.

Thanks, hun~
-She crossed her legs as she awaited his return.-

Dedicated Lunatic

Art stumbled as she makes her way around. "A-ah!" she squeaks and manages to regain her balance, a sweatdrop running down the side of her cheek.

(I'm soooo late! Sorry about that! DX)

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Dr Sciurus

"I'm fully aware of this." The spirit grabbed a hold of the pendant. Her time was growing shorter and this would affect Kate greatly. She needed to get away from Sciurus. "I suggest you stay far away from this child. Next time I may not hesitate to burn you..."

The Werehog

Phantom Anon
"Hah!" Oh no, the childishness was starting to spread. "No denial, which proves my point!" It was her own turn to stick out her tongue.

"Hey, I thought it was innocent until proven guilty!" He whined as she teased him.

Little Miss Shiny
His bashfulness had her giggling again, mostly because it was utterly adorable how he got all flustered like that. Impulsively she leaned in and wrapped her arms around him for a cuddly hug. "You're such a wonderful dear, Monster. I'm so glad I have you for a friend."

The hug did nothing to help the flustered mess of a hedgehog, who tucked in his knees and looked down, not wanting to look at her. "...Th-thank you, Shiny..."

Xashowd
Xashowd just shook his head, a mirthless chuckle of his own escaping his lips. "Sorry about that...She's rather obsessed with the color Blue, so anything in that color attracts her like a cat to a ball of yarn." He knew he'd have to talk to her about that, but she'd likely just use his love of Scythes as a retort (She called it his obsession). "I'm trying to get her to mellow out, but it hasn't been a success so far...Though I see you guys are having plenty of success here! How has it been so far?" Xashowd asked with a smile, not wanting to dwell on the friend he lost.

"Bleh," was Monster response to Xas explaining Laguna's obsession, he already had one pink stalker, he'd rather not have another, especially since he was due to be married soon. He was glad for the change of subject, though. "It's been busy, that's for sure, and that's both a blessing and a curse. Nice to have friends to hang out with, not so nice to be running around frantically."

Dapper Lunatic

14,375 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
Seiji-ojisan

The slightly amused smile on the surgeon's face widened into something creepy as the other man was startled. Something sparked in his eyes at the refusal and his amusement grew. Ah good, a cautious one. It wouldn't be any fun without people who knew better. "Fair enough. Could I interest you in something to eat then? Keeping a good appetite is important to your health as well"

Phantom Anon

Sciurus stared at her, raising any eyebrow in surprised. Very few people were fond of the surgeon, and even fewer would admit it. "... Well thank you. I am fond of you as well, my dear."

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Mister Monster Guy
"Bleh," was Monster response to Xas explaining Laguna's obsession, he already had one pink stalker, he'd rather not have another, especially since he was due to be married soon. He was glad for the change of subject, though. "It's been busy, that's for sure, and that's both a blessing and a curse. Nice to have friends to hang out with, not so nice to be running around frantically."

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Xashowd chuckled. "Oh? And here I thought running was your specialty." He jokingly replied, a grin upon his face.

The Scythe Quest
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Phantom Anon
suishohatake

I'm doing well too. 3nodding
Hoping to get a little sun tomorrow and away from distractions xD

"A little sun is nice. Or going outside to read a book."

Yeah, I've definitely gotta do it in stages... I've got a very Irish skin tone (pale with ruddy-freckliness)
I definitely don't want to burn whee

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Mister Monster Guy
The hug did nothing to help the flustered mess of a hedgehog, who tucked in his knees and looked down, not wanting to look at her. "...Th-thank you, Shiny..."

"Oh very well, I'll leave you alone to curl up and recover then." With a giggle and another peck to the top of his furry head, the shining star stepped back and looked around to see what else she could distract herself with for a little while.

"Oh look, snacks!"

Dr Sciurus

"Hello! Might I request some of that bread I see being served?" Spoken in her usual bright and cheerful manner. Emphasis on bright, as the area around her was clearly several degrees more illuminated than the rest of the party. "And, is there perhaps any other food being offered?"

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Seiji-ojisan
suishohatake
Hey! biggrin Yeah... I like your outfit ^_^

((Finding it difficult to keep up with responses though... <rant>apparently you have to hang out lots in the NPCs thread now for a bikini and even then, you might not get one >n< I don't get this event/minievent/whichever it is... </rant> emotion_facepalm ))

Thanks! Thought it might fit the theme. ^^

((Aw man. That sucks. >:[ Good thing I don't really want any of the items. xD But still, what a weird event. =/))

You pull it off very well! ^_^
I decided to switch to a less revealing swimsuit XD

((Yeah... I like the purple, teal, green, and orange sequined ones. They'd really be nice filler for some of my outfits in those colors. I did manage to get the purple set, but I don't know if I'll wind up getting the other colors I want. >.<))

Deadly Bibliophile

21,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bookworm 100
Mister Monster Guy

I saw that tip emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash