Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Swordsman

User Image

Due to the User-run ball starting, most of the anons involved in this thread will be leaving, or may have already left. For those of you that wish to continue speaking with one another in here, you're free to do so. I would like to thank everyone for their involvement. You've all been wonderful hosts, and wonderful guests. Thank you very much.

"Under the Egyptian sun's rays,
During the long Summertide days,
Upon time's forgotten sands,
The forbidden palace stands,
An oasis for tastes discerning,
A sanctuary for your yearning.
The anon celebration commences,
Let the Mistress feed your senses.
An event to experience together,
And memories to treasure forever."

-The Sidewalk POEt Anon

Ah, hello! This is a place for people to come and relax during the summer event. You're welcome to chat, hang out, anonymously gift people, and have a good time. Myself and some other anons have come together to hand out drinks, so you may approach any of us for a drink or to strike up some conversation. Just quote one of the anons listed below, or post right in the thread to start chatting. Please be respectful of each other and follow Gaia's rules as well, ah... though I'm sure I don't have to remind you of that. The theme of this hang out is Egyptian Harem, so feel free to dress up as well if you would like.

Here are the participating anons that will hand out drinks:

User Image
Slave Boy Anon
Ah, this would be me. I'm... not very interesting, but it's up to you if you'd like to speak with me. My Mistress has ordered me to obey anyone's command for this event, so I will do whatever you say.

User Image
The Sweet Freak
This mysterious lady is incredibly talented at writing poetry. Her rhymes are exquisite, and she's a joy to speak with as well. Though you might never see her face, you'll be able to see her beauty through her poems.

User Image
The Master -Anon
This man is not someone the naive of heart should approach, or he may just sweep you off your feet. He's a lusty dragon with a kinky nature, and a sly attitude. If you feel you can take him on, be prepared.
Ah... also he isn't wearing anything below the waist.....

User Image
Mister Monster Guy
Don't let the name fool you, because this monster isn't monstrous at all... unless you meet him on a full moon. He's playful, energetic, and incredibly friendly. Just don't challenge him to a race. He might have you covered in sand before you can blink.

User Image
The Lusty Pirate -anon-
A pirate captain of many talents, this lovely lady is fiercely flirtatious. Armed with a sharp wit and an even sharper sword, she can charm the most cold person into a night of fun. She's very mischievous, and her preferences are open.

User Image
ArronTheLythcolMechanic
Arron is an accomplished mechanic, and he's very helpful to whomever needs assistance. He can usually be found in his workshop, tinkering away at some kind of fantastic device, and his speciality is fixing hearts. Ah, please be kind to him though. He's rather timid, and doesn't seem to be very used to this kind of thing...

User Image
Dr Sciurus
The good doctor here is incredibly talented with his scalpel, and his mind is just as sharp. However, he tends to lack in the morals department when it comes to human life. Be careful speaking with him, or you may wake up missing some organs, or you might even not wake up at all...

User Image
Qwirkz
Qwirkz is a cute and fun girl with a truly kind heart. She's quirky as her name suggests, and she loves to make people happy. Though she may mix up her words sometimes, you can be sure to have an enjoyable conversation with her.

User Image
Spicy Angel Panty
Though she's an angel, Panty is in no way pure. When she's not fighting off evil demons and ghosts, she's getting to know as many men as she can in the most... intimate, of ways. If you want a spicy conversation, she's the one you should talk to.

User Image
The Artist Anon
Last, but most definitely not least, is the Artist Anon. She's a talented dragon tiger hybrid that can make magic with just a pencil. Not only is she a fantastic artist, but she's also a treat to talk to, so don't be afraid to say hello.

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Any yaoi in this? Yummy Egyptian boys... emotion_dowant

Timid Swordsman

Madam Chai
Any yaoi in this? Yummy Egyptian boys... emotion_dowant

User Image

Ah, I... I'm unaware of the sexual preference of most of the participants. Sorry ma'am. He bows his head, blushing.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Seeing as how the place opened up, Kate wandered inside. She was nervous, not sure what or who to expect. Hopefully it was just a bunch of familiar faces.

( IT'S ALLIIIIVVVEEE! )

The Werehog

RandomKate
Seeing as how the place opened up, Kate wandered inside. She was nervous, not sure what or who to expect. Hopefully it was just a bunch of familiar faces.

( IT'S ALLIIIIVVVEEE! )

"Hey guys, I'm ready to get to work!" The werehog arrived in his ...uniform, and noticed Kate. "Oh! Hey Kate!"

(Yoooooo hi. ouo )

In a relationship with Real Dragovian

Spoopy Baby

Well, this sounds fun 4laugh
Hello everyone

The Werehog

Hello Britty
Well, this sounds fun 4laugh
Hello everyone

"Hi there, welcome! It looks like I'm the only server here at the moment, but I'm sure things will start to pick up soon. If you need anything, just let me know, though!"

Kind Bookworm

A masked woman stood in the shade of a palm tree, waving a fan before her hidden face. Even in this sunny weather, she was far from lightly dressed.

(So, I can't afford that outfit at the moment, so I'll just have to improvise a bit... Sorry! emo )

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
Arron and Monster as... Egyptian harem boys? And Slave Anon, my sweet little friend! I think I've found my new favorite hangout for this event! heart emotion_dowant

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Mister Monster Guy
"Hey guys, I'm ready to get to work!" The werehog arrived in his ...uniform, and noticed Kate. "Oh! Hey Kate!"

(Yoooooo hi. ouo )

Upon hearing the werehog's voice, she turns her head and watches him arrive. He was wearing an unusual attire. Maybe a theme related uniform for this place? "Hi, Monster!" she greeted with a smile.

( Hi. ouo )

The Werehog

Little Miss Shiny
Arron and Monster as... Egyptian harem boys? And Slave Anon, my sweet little friend! I think I've found my new favorite hangout for this event! heart emotion_dowant

You have made the right choice. cool

RandomKate
Upon hearing the werehog's voice, she turns her head and watches him arrive. He was wearing an unusual attire. Maybe a theme related uniform for this place? "Hi, Monster!" she greeted with a smile.

( Hi. ouo )

"Nice to see you drop in! Uh, Slave Anon did a lot of work on this, so it's nice to see people trickling in." He sure wish he had a better thing to call the boy than 'Slave,' even for a guy named Monster it was a bit much. "If you need anything, I'm eh, here to serve."
A startling cool wisp of air entered the thread like a remembrance of the chill of winter. The Phantom's form slowly, tentatively, appeared. Amusement filled her pale eyes as she took in the thread. "This was very unexpected. Pray tell, what led to a thread such as this?"

Loyal Dog

38,675 Points
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Quote:
Message: As you're enjoying the beach, suddenly a blue blur runs past you like a rush of wind, and you pause a moment to register what just happened. That's when you notice a small delicate scroll in your hands, and you unravel it to find the following message:

You've been invited to a special event, San and Sun: An Anon-Run Harem of Fun! Anonymous gifters from all over Gaia will be hosting the event, all with a sunny Egyptian-style motif! To help get in the mood, attached is a gift to help get into the Egyptian spirit. Hope to see you there!

Thank you for the invite, Monster! ^^ An Egyptian theme, huh? Lemme go change. xD

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah um... I'm not sure? I was kinda working hard to keep the mysterious anon thread going and I'm currently out of funds fur my own anon this event right meow, so I'm trying to get some more.

Let me think fellow anon furiends, ok? :3 I'd just feel bad letting the Mysterious anon thread die since theres always one in these event forums.

The Werehog

Seiji-ojisan
Thank you for the invite, Monster! ^^ An Egyptian theme, huh? Lemme go change. xD

Well gee, how did you know it was me~? <3

Phantom Anon
A startling cool wisp of air entered the thread like a remembrance of the chill of winter. The Phantom's form slowly, tentatively, appeared. Amusement filled her pale eyes as she took in the thread. "This was very unexpected. Pray tell, what led to a thread such as this?"

Monster watched as Phantom arrived in very phantom-y style. He shrugged his shoulders at the question, "Beats me, I just thought it would be fun. ...And I look good in a loincloth." He smirked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff