Total Votes:[ 68 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 23 24 25 >

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Pie

Oh pfffhpfdsf. Do you know I was staring at my screen for almost a minute, wondering where the picture was? And then I clicked the pudding and found it. whee heart

Super cute! And the first one, hooraaaay! heart

I like how X is technically wearing the entire beach here. And how X remains helpless to stop me, as per usual. heart

And the grunnies! Man, that's probably what this thread needed, more grunnies. Grunny parties are the best parties. See: The D-Party event thread!

Yay first! I was actually contemplating whether to change it into a normal link, then I thought nah, the pudding's too cute.

And yes, grunnies. Gotta love em. Prunnies are okay too I guess.
User Image

Alien Prophet

Pie
St Arvin Ardiss
Pie
Anyone got a good song for a pounding headache? gonk

Well, that depends. Do you want a song that will keep time with the pounding in your head, or something kind of quiet and relaxing? I've got the latter: the Last Pale Light in the West.

Oh, this is nice. Man, I used to think strings and flutes and stuff were the most relaxing instruments, but it's gotta be the acoustic guitar...

Please allow me to return some further proof of this fact. I know it's from a VG soundtrack, but it's so simple, sweet and calm that I am unashamed to say it's one of my favorite acoustic guitar pieces.

It doesn't matter where music comes from, so long as it speaks to you! And that is quite nice.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Time for the User Run Ball! So time for a different kind of party, I guess....

(I'm keeping a bikini on beneath this!)

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bonaduece
Pie
Bonaduece
I never got much into zOmg--the last time I played, the Otami area was still pretty new--but anytime I fight a boss in any game, I like to listen to this song: My Revenge, by King Loses Crown.

New to you, or new period? Because Otami was part of the game from day 1. I should know, I was in some of the earliest, underleveled groups to sprint in past the Terrors and grab the crates. ninja

Also, perfect. The playlist could certainly use more boss fight music!

One of my more recent favorites has been The Phoenix by -- believe it or not -- Fall Out Boy. Apparently the band decided they weren't gonna be emo anymore and they're putting out songs like this. Who would have thought?

New in that the majority of players hadn't gotten there yet, or had much success if they did. Having a full set of Otami gear was rare--and expensive, at least for the time, if you bought the components in the Market instead of getting the drops yourself.

As for Fall Out Boy, it's true. Every once in a while, they make a song that's legit awesome, maybe just for the shock value. I'm partial to I Don't Care, but the Phoenix is solid.

Aah, okay. I remember those days! It was a very profitable time to be farming zOMG. That's where I built up my cache of unbound rings, which were going to go for a lot even before the Soulbinding started. ninja

I'm just honestly surprised by their recent work in general. There's been such a shift in their sound, and I highly approve. I prefer upbeat over emo, you know? Even when I'm feeling bad, I'd rather something that can take my mind off it than to dwell. But that's just my taste!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Duece Machina
Pie

Oh gosh this is too many links at once. I wish I had more time tonight, and in general. gonk heart

Also, huh, are there other covers that song? I know I've heard some version of it before, but neither the original nor the Queens of the Stone Age version is quite ringing the bell. And searching the song on YouTube pulls up a bunch of different unrelated songs.

Also also, everyone should love hard rock covers. It's like a rule or something. heart

I've also got a guilty pleasure soft spot for eurodance cover songs, hence why Cascada usually worms her way onto every playlist I make... though even I'll admit there are times where those songs just suffer from the style, and can't hold a candle to a damn good acoustic.

As a rule, I like covers even when they're not right, just to hear a different take on things. But yeah, some styles just don't work for some songs. Carnival in Coal's version of Pantera's [******** Hostile is funny as hell, but like Richard Cheese covers, you aren't going to want to hear it more than once in a blue moon.

It's possible somebody else has covered Never Say Never, but I've never heard it if they have. And like you, I could only find unrelated songs on Youtube. That doesn't mean much, of course. Some of my favorite music isn't on Youtube at all, or is only available in such poor quality it seems to have just been uploaded to frustrate me.

Oh man, you know what's a great funny cover, though? Hungry Like The Wolf as done by Reel Big Fish. Like I mean, I love Duran Duran to death, who doesn't, but honestly? I think the Reel Big Fish version is just so much fun that I might prefer it over the original.

That much is sadly true. I'm quite fond of Chumbawamba -- even though I don't even know what political issue they're singing about more than half the time, which I'm sure would piss 'em off -- but last I checked, some of my favorite songs were nowhere to be found on Youtube.

Distinct Grunny

Punktz
Prunnies are okay too I guess.

... only "I guess"? emo

(Yes, I have a Prunny mule. And a Grunny, too. Shhhh.)

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

St Arvin Ardiss
Pie
St Arvin Ardiss
Pie
Anyone got a good song for a pounding headache? gonk

Well, that depends. Do you want a song that will keep time with the pounding in your head, or something kind of quiet and relaxing? I've got the latter: the Last Pale Light in the West.

Oh, this is nice. Man, I used to think strings and flutes and stuff were the most relaxing instruments, but it's gotta be the acoustic guitar...

Please allow me to return some further proof of this fact. I know it's from a VG soundtrack, but it's so simple, sweet and calm that I am unashamed to say it's one of my favorite acoustic guitar pieces.

It doesn't matter where music comes from, so long as it speaks to you! And that is quite nice.

Trufax. I've got an eclectic playlist, to say the least -- classic rock, prog rock, alternative, new wave, hard rock, metal, pop, synth, dance, J-pop, anime soundtracks, movie soundtracks, musical soundtracks, video game soundtracks... I've even got a few of the PBS remixes on there. And usually, my first thought about my playlist is, "Man, why do I not have that song on there yet?"

Also, I do love that song. And the non-acoustic version as well. Considering it's a game about being a guitar-playing superhero, I suppose it only follows that the soundtrack would be pretty good! heart

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Lady Kariel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know, I was going to blingee the s**t out of some Gaia NPC art and reply with that, but apparently the blingee site isn't loading its freebie editor for me and I'm not stupid enough to download it.

You will have to use your imagination instead.

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pie

Are you going to make a playlist for that, too?

I may be dressed for the ball, but I confess I prefer a rockin' beach party.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Glenn Loki
Pie

Thinking about it.

Probably not going to, because if I'm not mistaken, the ball only runs this weekend. That's not a lot of time to make a good playlist.

Unless I started talking the threadmasters into making one for each of the ballrooms, and getting all the party-goers to contribute. ninja

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pie
Glenn Loki
Pie

Thinking about it.

Probably not going to, because if I'm not mistaken, the ball only runs this weekend. That's not a lot of time to make a good playlist.

Unless I started talking the threadmasters into making one for each of the ballrooms, and getting all the party-goers to contribute. ninja

It could work. Of course, you would lose quality control. But if a ballroom is filled with Justin Beiber songs or something, well, that tells you that you should pick another ballroom, right?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Glenn Loki
Pie
Glenn Loki
Pie

Thinking about it.

It could work. Of course, you would lose quality control. But if a ballroom is filled with Justin Beiber songs or something, well, that tells you that you should pick another ballroom, right?

Nooooo. No Justin Beiber. gonk

I've already settled on my ballroom: the Space Station. My sun sign is Capricorn and my moon sign is Leo, so...

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pie

Nooooo. No Justin Beiber. gonk

I've already settled on my ballroom: the Space Station. My sun sign is Capricorn and my moon sign is Leo, so...

I'm a Pisces, but the underwater castle does nothing for me. Well, that's not entirely true, it sort of makes me think of Bioshock. Which is kind of cool, but doesn't really make me want to dance. Maybe I'll just go to bed and skip the ball. Sleep is calling my name....

Oh, I almost forgot. Here's a song that seems to describe your rocky relationship with X: You Blew Me Off, by Bare Jr.

Have a good night, and a lovely ball!

(...that didn't sound quite right...)

Shirtless Spirit

12,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
  • Brandisher 100
Prun-Pie
Punktz
Prunnies are okay too I guess.

... only "I guess"? emo

(Yes, I have a Prunny mule. And a Grunny, too. Shhhh.)

Lol it's just that I don't know where they came from. That and I'm not fond of the colour purple. Nice (human) ball outfit by the way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff