Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 > >>

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Glenn Loki
Pie
Glenn Loki

Huh. I like the song, but...

I admit, the movie clip completely throws me. The song sounds so upbeat, and the video is... very much not! Which I suppose is to be expected since it's a clip from a Stephen King work...

Would it be cool if I used a different video with the same song, or is there a reason why you linked that one?

I'm sort of a wimp when it comes to horror. sweatdrop

It's cool to use whatever you want to use! I picked that one mainly for visual interest--the others just have a static image, or lyrics. I like my videos more...video-y.

I totally get you on that! In fact, that's probably the biggest benefit to YouTube -- it's a great way to find the music videos! ... if the artist put them up, at least.

I really wish I could handle horror better. If it doesn't freak me out me, I get bored... and if it does, I have trouble looking at the screen.

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pie
Glenn Loki
Pie
Glenn Loki

Huh. I like the song, but...

I admit, the movie clip completely throws me. The song sounds so upbeat, and the video is... very much not! Which I suppose is to be expected since it's a clip from a Stephen King work...

Would it be cool if I used a different video with the same song, or is there a reason why you linked that one?

I'm sort of a wimp when it comes to horror. sweatdrop

It's cool to use whatever you want to use! I picked that one mainly for visual interest--the others just have a static image, or lyrics. I like my videos more...video-y.

I totally get you on that! In fact, that's probably the biggest benefit to YouTube -- it's a great way to find the music videos! ... if the artist put them up, at least.

I really wish I could handle horror better. If it doesn't freak me out me, I get bored... and if it does, I have trouble looking at the screen.

That would make it hard to enjoy the video.

At least the audio's good!

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bonaduece
Another from Saints Row 2: Hot Chip's Over and Over.

(That game provided the soundtrack of my life for about a year.)

I can see why! Never played it myself, but these are great.

In fact, I think this one is already stuck in my head.

And in the context of this party thread, "over and over" does pretty much describe the Shallow Sea runs. wink

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Glenn Loki
Pie

That would make it hard to enjoy the video.

At least the audio's good!

It really is! Thank you for the recommendation!

Hmm, some of the other songs by this band are good, too. And it looks like the founders are from the same region that I'm living in currently... interesting. surprised

Apocalyptic Warlock

24,650 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
One more from SR2: Sexy Results, by Death From Above 1979.

...I think I may have lost the thread where the tunes are supposed to connect to the beach. On the other hand, who the hell listens to beach music while playing an rpg?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Duece Machina

...I think I may have lost the thread where the tunes are supposed to connect to the beach. On the other hand, who the hell listens to beach music while playing an rpg?

Eh, not necessarily the beach. zOMG!, NeXuS... anything to do with the thread theme, really. And it's more like a suggestion than a hard rule.

I'll have to listen tomorrow though, because it's almost 5AM here, so I'm packing in to go to bed.

Night guys! heart

No Saint

37,525 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Pie
Duece Machina

Eh, not necessarily the beach. zOMG!, NeXuS... anything to do with the thread theme, really. And it's more like a suggestion than a hard rule.

I'll have to listen tomorrow though, because it's almost 5AM here, so I'm packing in to go to bed.

Night guys! heart

Oh, right. Sleep. That's a good idea, I think I'll do that too.

Good luck with your contest, hope you get lots of awesome art!
A Labtech X cameo would be awesome!

Friendly Dreamer

aw I kind of want to watch Bill and Ted now.

Everyone should "Be excellent to each other." indeed.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Glenn Loki
Good luck with your contest, hope you get lots of awesome art!

Thank you! I hope so too.

I confess, I've never run an art contest before. So I have no idea if I'm supposed to do any advertising or anything.

Hence why this might become a Hot Jams thread. Which I'm tempted to put in the title.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Bacardi Dreams
A Labtech X cameo would be awesome!

The awesomest! I mean, he's literally a quick dip away from where we're holding this party. The least we can do is ask if he wants a burger off our grill. heart

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Loner Yanagi
aw I kind of want to watch Bill and Ted now.

Everyone should "Be excellent to each other." indeed.

Man, me too. It's actually been a while since I've last seen it.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Duece Machina

Listened. Love it. Adding it.

... when I get more, I'm gonna have to go through and reorder the playlist. Both for flow and so it's not three SR2 songs in a row.

Leader

Good idea.

Leader

Also the background is so fabulous :-3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items