Shirtless Fatcat

kerrowe
NothingIsGoingToChange
kerrowe
NothingIsGoingToChange
kerrowe
NothingIsGoingToChange
It was. owo"
*Pats the big kitty* Hey big kitty. How are you doing? Want some fish? cat_4laugh

*Takes out more sweets* Do you want some more? oAo yum_cupcake yum_pie yum_icecreampie yum_strawberrypie

Oh and do you have any classes tomorrow? =w=
Meowing again the big cat started to roll over onto his back.

The little cats ontop jumped off, as they waited for it to finish shifting over*
gonk Ah! I would!!! * rolls off*

No actually, my schedule now is a 2 day college week. o:
It's probably better that way considering the difficulty that the class advertises itself with.
Uuuuuwaaahhhh. *Rolls off as well with some of the pies hitting the floor* ;o; Ah-
I- I'll get some more. *Runs off to get more sweetness*
~~~*Comes back with a whole plate full* Ta- take as much as you want. >////<! *Huffing after the quick run*

Ohh, a 2 day college week. =w= That sounds nice. I'll be in college with a full 5 day schedule... with 2-4 hour breaks in between, depending on the day.
The course is difficult! o: Good luck! Take advantage of all the help you can get! *Pats your back* ^w^
Q wQ Y-yay! *is a bit sad about the other pies.*

*takes a pie slice and eats it and the cat girl, takes one as well curiously.*
You did well! ^^

How big iss your college? owo
I'll do what I can do! :3
*Takes a slice of pie as well* ^w^
Would you like some tea with that? *Sets the tea to brew*

I guess my college is kinda big... there are about 17000 students enrolled. owo It gets really crowded at times. How big is your college?
I took summer courses in the end of June-beginning of July and my college doesn't like to fund for air conditioning. =w=" Not fun.

Iced tea o:
I haven't found a lot of teas I liked. >w<

Not very and not very crowded either. o: No two story buildings cept, the admin buildling.
;o Ok. *Gets out freshly cooled iced tea* ^w^ Hope it's sweet enough.

Woah~! It seems like a small college. c:
Do you attend a college with people whom you were with in high school? Or with different people...?
I have buildings ranging from two to five floors. (Most are four story high, though...)

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
hello everyone!

Bookish Benefactor

26,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Gwiyomi Tea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think you're crazy...

Why's that?

...but I admire your attitude.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kawaii Noob

Ryanna Silverthorn
Gwiyomi Tea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I think you're crazy...

Why's that?

...but I admire your attitude.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Not in a very good mood

Bookish Benefactor

26,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Master Librarian 500
Gwiyomi Tea

Aww, I'm sorry. -hugs-

Kawaii Noob

Ryanna Silverthorn
Gwiyomi Tea

Aww, I'm sorry. -hugs-

I guess

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
I don't remember where I posted originally, but I'll still post my thanks here.

Quote:
A small box with wings floats down before you, a letter of greeting is tied to it.

"I am sorry for your bad day. I hope this will brighten it a little. Always remember each day has a start and end and then the next day comes after in the same fashion. Think like a phoenix that rises from the ashes."

Shade

Hey everyone. How's it going? biggrin

Lonely Tipper

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
SirBonez

Not bad, yourself?

Shade

Sheshira
SirBonez

Not bad, yourself?
Pretty good myself. Chillin out and watching stuff on Youtube. An easy going Friday night.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
SirBonez
Sheshira
SirBonez

Not bad, yourself?
Pretty good myself. Chillin out and watching stuff on Youtube. An easy going Friday night.

Same, been enjoying watching some tv series on Netflix. I'm going through Psych (it's okay, but definitely interesting at times xD) since I've caught up on Fringe, Burn Notice...Thinking about Lost Girl next

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff