Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come in come don your bathing suits and come play!

win 5 Billion! Get 777 in Random Number Generator. See page 1 WELCOME 1 100.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 35 36 37

Iycoris's Stud

Ursine Lunatic

16,025 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

- lathers on sun lotion-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

I wonder when this event ends~

Demonic Tenant

By the end of August I assume. Not that it is much of a bustling festivity centre.

Zero Omega
Quote:
[...] You'll be able to enter, have fun, hang out, and win awesome prizes! Unless otherwise stated, all contests will end on August 31, 2014

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
By the end of August I assume. Not that it is much of a bustling festivity centre.

Zero Omega
Quote:
[...] You'll be able to enter, have fun, hang out, and win awesome prizes! Unless otherwise stated, all contests will end on August 31, 2014
mheh XD people moved back to Omega with me XD IDK man no one wants to win 5 Billion =3=

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami
Verloki

Zero Omega
Quote:
mheh XD people moved back to Omega with me XD IDK man no one wants to win 5 Billion =3=

I have never really bothered to try with thread contests, even when I was still new to this site. Just sneaking into interesting threads for their people/settings and bumping it up for the willing ones with replies.

But I honestly am starting to think even 500 bil gold is nothing special nowadays, leaving no pure gold, as you just need items to counteract this crazy inflation. Must be hell for shop-owners and artists.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami
Verloki

Zero Omega
Quote:

I have never really bothered to try with thread contests, even when I was still new to this site. Just sneaking into interesting threads for their people/settings and bumping it up for the willing ones with replies.

But I honestly am starting to think even 500 bil gold is nothing special nowadays, leaving no pure gold, as you just need items to counteract this crazy inflation. Must be hell for shop-owners and artists.
500 Bill is still lots. ys as an art shop owner im stuffed for what to charge...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff