Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come in come don your bathing suits and come play!

win 5 Billion! Get 777 in Random Number Generator. See page 1 WELCOME 1 100.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 >

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami
Verloki

Kiro was sat in the shade and watching a show on his holopad when he noticed he was not alone and looked around.

" Welcome to Sarait stranger"

-He turned his head to the one who spoke.-
Ah merci~ The lengths one must go to, to actually find a strip of paradise in-between the bustling beach parties filled with teenage’s finest non-drinkers.

-He watched the man with a gentle smile, the entertainment of the flickering holopad slightly betraying the absence of visitors.-

He put his pad away and got up and nodded " I drink like a sailor and anyone near me better do too hahahahah! Young people avoid the older ones, Older ones make the best drinks tho. What can i get you?"

He smiled his charmers smile and folded his clawed hands in his lap

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami
Verloki

He put his pad away and got up and nodded " I drink like a sailor and anyone near me better do too hahahahah! Young people avoid the older ones, Older ones make the best drinks tho. What can i get you?"

Oh, I drink anything. From a smokey scotch on wintry seasons to rosé wine on a warm summer noon. -It escaped his vocals almost as if it were a soft purr. Although he would not like to think of himself as old, he definitely wasn’t part of the youngest group anymore, drinks were almost a part of his daily agenda. A bad habit perhaps.- The most colorful and alcoholic drink you have, please. I would not mind something festive.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami
Verloki

Oh, I drink anything. From a smokey scotch on wintry seasons to rosé wine on a warm summer noon. -It escaped his vocals almost as if it were a soft purr. Although he would not like to think of himself as old, he definitely wasn’t part of the youngest group anymore, drinks were almost a part of his daily agenda. A bad habit perhaps.- The most colorful and alcoholic drink you have, please. I would not mind something festive.

" Please see the menu, I actually made a menu"

He smiled as he handed the man the drinks list

((Page 1 I made them yiss))

" You know what they say, the older the wine the better it tastes"

The voice matched with a rolling purr as the 6'8 demon slinked back into a cabana like seat in the shade.

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami

((And they're exquisite! Haha, I am an avid first page reader, don't worry~ -wink- ))

I did notice on my way in, but me, drinks and actually picking just the one, mm?
-Eyelashes fluttering innocently and aristocratically, oh no, like he wasn’t a borderline alcoholic at all.-

-...Although he did catch himself immediately staring at certain ingredients before anything else.-

How about I start at the top, -he smirked- I’ll have a Woo Woo then.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami

((And they're exquisite! Haha, I am an avid first page reader, don't worry~ -wink- ))

I did notice on my way in, but me, drinks and actually picking just the one, mm?
-Eyelashes fluttering innocently and aristocratically, oh no, like he wasn’t a borderline alcoholic at all.-

-...Although he did catch himself immediately staring at certain ingredients before anything else.-

How about I start at the top, -he smirked- I’ll have a Woo Woo then.
" A fine choice for a beach day, Woo Woo coming up!" he snipped his fingers for a waiter and had the order taken down, He ordered a Solar God for himself and reclined awaiting the drinks,

Drinks came 3 minutes later as he took the tray off the young gentleman and tipped him

" You been to alien planets before?"

(( Finally someone that reads page 1 <3 hard to find people that do or can XD))

Demonic Tenant

-He mostly preferred the chill and darkness of the shadows better, but at this point in time, engulfed in the heat and glow of the sun he did not feel any inclination to complain or move. He hunkered down on a large towel, his legs crossed under him, feet tucked under each knee as he basked in the sunlight.- There’s a first time for everything~ -He looked on curiously as the order turned into a mix of a shocking orange color.-

As a matter of fact I have been to an alien planet once, it was a small vacation period to a rather fine establishment. To be frank I do not even know why I never returned.
I suppose even vacation can slip one’s mind. Which, of course, is why one should enjoy them when they can. -He, mostly rhetorically, waved his hands comically in an ‘I-told-you-so’ manner as he relaxed-

((Damn illiterates -shakes fist- .. Wait.. xD))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
-He mostly preferred the chill and darkness of the shadows better, but at this point in time, engulfed in the heat and glow of the sun he did not feel any inclination to complain or move. He hunkered down on a large towel, his legs crossed under him, feet tucked under each knee as he basked in the sunlight.- There’s a first time for everything~ -He looked on curiously as the order turned into a mix of a shocking orange color.-

As a matter of fact I have been to an alien planet once, it was a small vacation period to a rather fine establishment. To be frank I do not even know why I never returned.
I suppose even vacation can slip one’s mind. Which, of course, is why one should enjoy them when they can. -He, mostly rhetorically, waved his hands comically in an ‘I-told-you-so’ manner as he relaxed-

((Damn illiterates -shakes fist- .. Wait.. xD))
" I run various alien establishments in this Galaxy now, Most of them orientated towards dancing and drinking, This was a short trip to appease the beach fanatics really,"

He sipped his drink and looked to you

" Tell me more of your travels"

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami
" I run various alien establishments in this Galaxy now, Most of them orientated towards dancing and drinking, This was a short trip to appease the beach fanatics really,"

-He glanced at his drink with appreciation and lifted it in a short air-time toast.- Here’s to those who’ve experienced me at my best experienced me at my worst and can’t tell any difference whatsoever. -Then soon lifted the drink to his pale lips, taking a large careless gulp. Savoring it just long enough to experience the signature taste of the beverage.- Mm~, compliments on the menu dear Sir.

-He blew a hot breath as a sigh to cool himself a little, his eyes fixed on the low temperature drink.- I used to be rather bound to Earthen soil. I always moved around thinking the planet had more than enough to keep me entertained for the rest of my long years. But that wasn’t until I had a taste of the alien atmosphere. Beautiful sights and bustling nightlife that puts the word exotic to shame. Earth’s finest could never beat the Universe’s finest. But it is so so easy to get dragged back into the slur of things. This must be my first trip in two years’ time.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami

-He glanced at his drink with appreciation and lifted it in a short air-time toast.- Here’s to those who’ve experienced me at my best experienced me at my worst and can’t tell any difference whatsoever. -Then soon lifted the drink to his pale lips, taking a large careless gulp. Savoring it just long enough to experience the signature taste of the beverage.- Mm~, compliments on the menu dear Sir.

-He blew a hot breath as a sigh to cool himself a little, his eyes fixed on the low temperature drink.- I used to be rather bound to Earthen soil. I always moved around thinking the planet had more than enough to keep me entertained for the rest of my long years. But that wasn’t until I had a taste of the alien atmosphere. Beautiful sights and bustling nightlife that puts the word exotic to shame. Earth’s finest could never beat the Universe’s finest. But it is so so easy to get dragged back into the slur of things. This must be my first trip in two years’ time.
" I dont like to be on Earth anymore, Nothing to do I have not already done. Space is my place" He toasted with him and smiled at the mention of the word sir and held out his hand

" Call me Kiro, Thats my name"

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami
" I dont like to be on Earth anymore, Nothing to do I have not already done. Space is my place" He toasted with him and smiled at the mention of the word sir and held out his hand

Kiro it is, unless you would prefer Sir Kiro. -Looking up slowly, a straw hanging from the redhead’s lips as he gazed at his space-loving company with a smile. He rose and took the outstretched hand with a small squeeze and bowed- I go through names and nicknames like I go through clothes. But I’ll blame that on my occasional wild streak. It is Verloki though, for the record. But I listen to any play on the name.

Although Lolo has to be my most dreaded one. -He mumbled softly.-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami

Kiro it is, unless you would prefer Sir Kiro. -Looking up slowly, a straw hanging from the redhead’s lips as he gazed at his space-loving company with a smile. He rose and took the outstretched hand with a small squeeze and bowed- I go through names and nicknames like I go through clothes. But I’ll blame that on my occasional wild streak. It is Verloki though, for the record. But I listen to any play on the name.

Although Lolo has to be my most dreaded one. -He mumbled softly.-
He smiled nodded shook his hand and grinned some more

" Formality makes me sound like an old goat refusing to wither hahahah just Kiro....My Lord title or Sir is for my house staff and such. They use it all the time. Hmmm I like your name as it sounds."

He nodded and let it roll on his tongue and sipped a drink of his cocktail all the while.

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami

" Formality makes me sound like an old goat refusing to wither hahahah just Kiro....My Lord title or Sir is for my house staff and such. They use it all the time. Hmmm I like your name as it sounds."

He nodded and let it roll on his tongue and sipped a drink of his cocktail all the while.

-He laughed, closing his eyes as a slight breeze ruffled his hair and clothes almost in passing greeting. He never really considered himself too much of an outdoorsy type before but now, opening his eyes and staring at the beautiful scenery, he wasn’t so sure. It felt good having a place to satisfy his need for some fresh air and sunshine.- Dropping formalities is something I could get used to. But I like to go about people politically correctly. I can be a gentleman if needed. Unless they expect bootlicking. That just makes my skin crawl. -He leaned forward, raising the glass to his lips, cooing softly.-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami

-He laughed, closing his eyes as a slight breeze ruffled his hair and clothes almost in passing greeting. He never really considered himself too much of an outdoorsy type before but now, opening his eyes and staring at the beautiful scenery, he wasn’t so sure. It felt good having a place to satisfy his need for some fresh air and sunshine.- Dropping formalities is something I could get used to. But I like to go about people politically correctly. I can be a gentleman if needed. Unless they expect bootlicking. That just makes my skin crawl. -He leaned forward, raising the glass to his lips, cooing softly.-
" Depends on whom licks the boots hahahah" Musing this over he let the sun streaked air grace his caramel skin and finished his drink

" You should stop by Omega sometime. It will have a Relay to get you to Bekenstein where my penthouse is, Much of the summer will be held there now."

(( also I should go to bed LOLOLOLOLOL))

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami
" Depends on whom licks the boots hahahah" Musing this over he let the sun streaked air grace his caramel skin and finished his drink

" You should stop by Omega sometime. It will have a Relay to get you to Bekenstein where my penthouse is, Much of the summer will be held there now."

-The glass cradled in his hand had almost been drained. Closing his eyes he tipped his head back, parting his lips and gulping the remainder of the drink down. He decided to place the warm glass aside, its warmed exterior no longer offering the comfort it had whilst being cold.- I just might pop in some time. I could use the adventure this adventurous summer. -He smirked.-

((Goooo~!!! I am not keeping you up, hahaha. B'sides, it's timely for me too so no worries. Just sleep tight!))

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
Kiro_Shinigami

-The glass cradled in his hand had almost been drained. Closing his eyes he tipped his head back, parting his lips and gulping the remainder of the drink down. He decided to place the warm glass aside, its warmed exterior no longer offering the comfort it had whilst being cold.- I just might pop in some time. I could use the adventure this adventurous summer. -He smirked.-

((Goooo~!!! I am not keeping you up, hahaha. B'sides, it's timely for me too so no worries. Just sleep tight!))
" ud love it, The people there have their elegance, I made sure the rugged and unruly get airlocked."

He nodded smiling before he ordered some more drinks

" One more of the same?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas