Welcome to Gaia! ::

Come in come don your bathing suits and come play!

win 5 Billion! Get 777 in Random Number Generator. See page 1 WELCOME 1 100.0% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 >

Lady Vizsla generated a random number between 1 and 777 ... 236!

Kiro_Shinigami
KimberlyAriel07

They are intelligent for the most part, They lay eggs on ships so they can expand. You cannot whype em out

This is a Threshermaw,

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nasty long tall and not even a reaper can phase one of these, i seen one being taken down by an elder.

These are no pets.....Tutchanka is in a nuclear winter, The Krogan bombed themselves to high hell discovering the hydrogen bombs........If the Salarians had not stepped in to cut the stumps of that bloody mess they would have ended their race.

Id advise Illium Virmire Illos or Bekenstein for human and humanoid safe holiday's. Well maybe not Bekenstein...Its a planet where Billionaires live, My villa is there so is the penthouse..

Oh good grief. Yours are far uglier than the ones I know of gonk So I'm guessing you grew up in lavish wealth here? I was in the doldrums of poverty. I could only dream of what that's like.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

KimberlyAriel07

I made wealth for myself, I run a few establishments, That and I used to be a mercenary, I retired and sat on my investments and bought a few moons and had a few rings named after me around a few planets. Opened an academy for the gifted in art and thats my story. Blood money is money, I many not look armed to the teeth now in my mansuit sunbathing, But on Omega where I live you gotta carry a weapon.

I guess there was only one breed of maw out there, if the mutated into that then they got out of this galaxy and onto another and cross bread?

This is how tall some can getUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and thats a baby,

Lady Vizsla generated a random number between 1 and 777 ... 547!

Kiro_Shinigami
KimberlyAriel07

I made wealth for myself, I run a few establishments, That and I used to be a mercenary, I retired and sat on my investments and bought a few moons and had a few rings named after me around a few planets. Opened an academy for the gifted in art and thats my story. Blood money is money, I many not look armed to the teeth now in my mansuit sunbathing, But on Omega where I live you gotta carry a weapon.

I guess there was only one breed of maw out there, if the mutated into that then they got out of this galaxy and onto another and cross bread?

This is how tall some can getUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and thats a baby,

What a lavish lifestyle. I guess you are good at whatever establishments you run. I am studying at Claude University on Mars to become a trained biologist in foreign and rare alien lifeforms. I think it is quite possible we are calling two different creatures maws without realizing or possibly because they are both savage the same term is used throughout the galaxy. That baby is terrifying.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

KimberlyAriel07
If its big ugly and violent often people dub it with a MAW at the end....Threshermaw have an alien name but this I forgot.

Sarait has one less tho.....I killed one.

Lady Vizsla generated a random number between 1 and 777 ... 625!

Kiro_Shinigami
KimberlyAriel07
If its big ugly and violent often people dub it with a MAW at the end....Threshermaw have an alien name but this I forgot.

Sarait has one less tho.....I killed one.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

MY BED TIME! XD work and all in the morning =3= good luck with the game all

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky
Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky
Kiro_Shinigami
XD i love watching funnies!

cat_rofl cat_lol cat_xd

"You and Your FUNNY Outfits ( or... lack of an Outfit x3 )."
cat_whee

cat_ninja

Im Kiro =3= i get away with looking like this XD

"That You are!
emotion_awesome

You don't get any Arguments' from Me!"
cat_whee

cat_ninja

Id twak you over the head if you did argue with me XD

ooh also I can be revoted <3

Rubs Cranium just from the thought.
cat_blaugh

"DONE!"
emotion_brofist

cat_xd

cat_ninja

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami

"SOoooo, Shields cannot block the Acid but what if the "Shield" that is generated is a Biological like Defense against such "matter"? "

cat_ninja

daionara's Fav

Starts making Beach Sand Angels and Demons.

cat_ninja

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

heart heart

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

TomKat_Sky
Kiro_Shinigami

"SOoooo, Shields cannot block the Acid but what if the "Shield" that is generated is a Biological like Defense against such "matter"? "

cat_ninja

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

daionara's Fav

Kiro_Shinigami
TomKat_Sky
Kiro_Shinigami

cat_ninja

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"At That Time, I read about the "ME Sand Worms" and read that the Shields will not protect You from Their Acid but then thought about Biological Shields; since, the "Acid Breath Weapon/ Spray" is technically Biological.
^^;;;

cat_ninja

Demonic Tenant

-A young male looked about and whistled softly to himself, scanning the area for signs of life. Lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the burning sun he spoke out in a semi-loud voice-
Is this celebration still going strong, or do I perhaps have the pleasure of having this pearly-white dome all to myself? -He made his way further into the area. Boots sinking into the sand and being lifted out with practiced ease as he strolled.-

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Verloki
-A young male looked about and whistled softly to himself, scanning the area for signs of life. Lifting a hand to shield his eyes from the burning sun he spoke out in a semi-loud voice-
Is this celebration still going strong, or do I perhaps have the pleasure of having this pearly-white dome all to myself? -He made his way further into the area. Boots sinking into the sand and being lifted out with practiced ease as he strolled.-

Kiro was sat in the shade and watching a show on his holopad when he noticed he was not alone and looked around.

" Welcome to Sarait stranger"

Demonic Tenant

Kiro_Shinigami
Verloki

Kiro was sat in the shade and watching a show on his holopad when he noticed he was not alone and looked around.

" Welcome to Sarait stranger"

-He turned his head to the one who spoke.-
Ah merci~ The lengths one must go to, to actually find a strip of paradise in-between the bustling beach parties filled with teenage’s finest non-drinkers.

-He watched the man with a gentle smile, the entertainment of the flickering holopad slightly betraying the absence of visitors.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff